• Published 2nd Oct 2020
  • 1,228 Views, 89 Comments

Doki Doki new school - dragenfire68



Monika has seen everything there is too see in the digital world and she is tired of it all, she knows that no matter what, she will never be free, at least until a strange voice offers her a deal she doesnt dare turn down.

  • ...
2
 89
 1,228

what of the new girls?

Sunset made her way too her friends at lunch, glad that the tour had gone well, at least she had hoped it had but she wont know until tomorrow when the new students settled into their new classes, though something itched in the back of her mind, something about both Monika and Sayori was off but not in the tyrannical melomaniac kind, but rather there was something far more interesting about them then they let on.

"So, what were the new students like," Pinkie asked as soon as Sunset had sat down.

"Well one them, Natsuki I believe, seem to have a incredible fascination with the baking and cooking programs," Sunset started before the sounds of coughing caused her too look at Pinkie, Rainbow and Fluttershy.

"Did you just say, Natsuki," Pinkie asked when she finished her mini coughing fit.

"Uh, yeah why?"

"because she was one of the girls present too see Rainbow kick the guy in the face."

"Crud, who was the other one, maybe our reputation can be salvaged before our groups meet tomorrow."

"I think it was a tall girl, but she had straight purple hair, did you get her name?"

"oh, she's Yuri."

"Very funny Sunset, but what is her real name?"

"I'm being serious, her name really is Yuri, why is that so funny?"

The other girls stared at her in surprise that despite being one of the highest scoring students in the school she had no idea what the term 'Yuri' meant, instead of that the decided to steer the conversation back to the rest of the group that came to the school.

"Anyways, what about the others what were they like," Applejack steered.

"Well, Yuri seemed very interested in the Library, though she's soft spoken like Fluttershy almost thought you had a twin sister who spoke as softly as you," Sunset said, Fluttershy also looked Surprised and almost excited to meet this one.

"I Simply must ask, but did you find out which one is the leader," Rarity piped up, having been in deep thought since the start of the conversation.

"Leader?" Sunset questioned.

"You didn't give a tour too a group of just five strangers, if my hunch is correct they are deeply related to each other, and normally a group like that has a leader."

"Huh, well if I had to hazard a guess, I think it would be Monika is the leader of them, she had the smile of a student council president, plus she introduced herself first before the others."

"what's she like?"

"Like me but without all the Megalomania, I can tell she smart and can be at the top any class she's put in, she is extremely kind, her looks are top notch too would be able to snare any man or women."

The other girls looked at each other, surprised that there was someone like that coming to Canterlot High, but the way Sunset described her, it almost seemed like this was Sunset 2.0 without the flaws, they didn't notice that Sunset secretly thought the exact same thing she unknowingly compared herself to Monika.

"Getting back on track, there are two more left, what were they like," Rarity said, taking control of the conversation again.

"well, there's a girl named Sayori, but I didn't learn much from her it seemed that she doesn't like talking too people much and seemed afraid of people, she couldn't meet my eyes and seemed more at ease when the guy stepped in."

"are we sure that they are as close knit as Rares is saying they are, because I know a few of the sports teams that's just gal pals with guys both on and off the sports teams," Rainbow Dash finally contributed, causing the others to look at her.

"Natsuki was about to throw hands with you Rainbow, also you didn't see the look on Monika's face when she picked him up, she was also ready too as well, you came this close to starting a fight," Fluttershy explained, holding her fingers barely apart.

Rainbow said nothing and decided to sulk in her seat, and quietly eat her lunch.

"Did you learn anything about the guy?" Rarity filled the silence with a question.

"not really, he was more concerned with keeping Sayori calm, I don't know why, but just meeting me seemed to unsettle her."

The girls didn't have anything too say to that, though they had a silent conversation, Sunset didn't miss the implications despite the speed of the glances and subtle quirk of the expressions, She knew that they were silently insinuating that the new kids knew about what happened last year.

Sunset with held information herself, because she didn't miss the way Monika's face had a look of recognition, nor did she miss the way Monika had examined her lingering on the Sun on her shirt, she didn't show fear like the the usual students, it was the look that meant that she had plans that included her, whether it was for better or worst Sunset wasn't sure, but someone who didn't look at her with fear, hate or disgust and sometimes all three, made her feel warm.

"Sunset, lets have you be the first one to make friends with them, then we can introduce the rest of us later," Pinkie suggested in a surprising bout of both self control and insight.

"Why am I the one on the proverbial chopping block?"

"Well, I'd go but after the whole store fiasco, I'm pretty sure that Natsuki would have a conniption fit."

Sunset stare at Pinkie in surprise, because usually Pinkie was all go with no think, but here she is the exact opposite, plus despite her weak protests, she wanted to be the first one that the new group got to know, because that itch at the back of her mind only got stronger the longer they talked about the new students, plus she wanted to know what Monika wanted from her, and if it included what happed last year.