• Published 19th Dec 2018
  • 3,183 Views, 16 Comments

Queen and Country - The Eroticator



Chrysalis is a prosperous nation with a thriving tourism industry. Yes, you read that right.

  • ...
11
 16
 3,183
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

Well..............

I had fun.

That's certainly one way to invade

........ That happened. I have no complaints.

Delicious.

...bigger

9381042
Pfft. Only you, dude.

Daaammmnnn :rainbowderp: That a story that can be called Unique!

All i wanna do
Is see you turn into
A giant woman

9381164

9381042

This could honestly work for a sequel.

chrysalis mission was a success, her love reserves were not only replenished, but to avoid her having to pull such a stunt ever again, equestria makes sure, she never runs low on energy again. this causes her energy reserves to reach heights they never reached before.
unbeknownst to even chrysalis herself, there is actually a limit, or rather a threshold for how much power she can hold, without experiencing side effects. and by side effects, i mean first a growth spurt, . an involuntary one, that could potentially threaten the stability of the world itself. before the main spurt, she can experience first smaller symptoms, like localized swelling, like what she did to her assets in the story.

Login or register to comment