• Published 23rd Nov 2018
  • 15,638 Views, 222 Comments

Daydreamer's Bimbo Harem - Sage the Ero Harem Kami



Daydreamer's life used to be shitty as hell but after he loses his virginity to a alcohol loving mare in Ponyville and she becomes a bimbo thanks to his cum. How will his life change now that he knows his cum has this type of affect on ladies?

  • ...
45
 222
 15,638
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 109 )

I love where this is going. :heart: :pinkiehappy:

9318840
Glad you liked it, what was your favorite part?

While Daydreamer was cleaning up the mess, he never noticed a random unicorn nurse was watching from the window of the room with wide disbelieving yet excited glowing green eyes.

Uh-oh...I know that green fire anywhere:twilightoops:!

Aside from that...that rut was soooooo hot:pinkiehappy:!!!

Things are about to get even kinkier

Damn, the new chapter turned out better then the last one, hey maybe DD could get a job as an Escort, after all he seems to be so good as the bedroom stuff why not, and his cutie mark could be sex related too.

9319025
That can be an idea for the future but for now, he's gonna work at the Apple Farm and Sugar Cube Corner because they are short-handed.

That is Excellent!

Personally, I think it could use a little rewording since it feels kinda rushed to read, but I still loved the chapter! Good job!

9319089
Looking forward to it

9318855
KO awesome chapter, another mare down for DD in a hospital! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2:

9319148
Glad you like it bro!! Next mare is gonna be Derpy!:derpytongue2:

“Come on Big Daddy and cum in that little slut already, I want my turn with you know!” Berry moaned while she masturbated furiously while tending to her stallion’s massive nuts with her feet.

You said know I think u ment now

I would love to see a diamind dog in This.

9319180
Oh there will be a certain trio my friend.

9319183
Thank god!! And eris?

Also, canr wait for next chapter!!

I'm honestly going to really hope we get a gryphoness or two in on this - perhaps even twin gryphonesses?

As much as I enjoy this, I have to admit that I'm not particularly fond of the bimbo aspect.
That said, it's something I can look past for now.

9319323
Okay, sorry it doesn't meet your taste.

Nice chapter. It was fun to read. The change if POV at the clop scene was a nice touch and the change of Redheart was exaclty how it should happen.

Also an idea for a mare to add, Tempest Shadow, moondancer and also gilda for diversty reason.

Hrm...well I'll say this. I at least understand how he managed to make Berry a bimbo...its different, granted it's a erotic tale, but I have to say it's not that bad.

9319507
Thank you for your kind words. I hope you look forward to what's more to come.

Its nice to have more anthro stuff that focuses on the side characters and the sexy parts are really well made but not much else so far.
I guess my biggest gripe with this has to be the hyper and bimbo and a few other kinks that kinda killed the mood for me, look i get its fiction but theres a point of going overboard and you went way over with the guys tool to where its just stupid rather than erotic and the whole bimbo thing is just eh... i just think it would be better if they kept their personalities. Another thing im struggling with is trying to imagine the scenes, everytime i kept getting flashbacks to some badly animated hentai where the girls are more like blobs than actual people, same applies here. Not sure how to feel about this, best way i can put it its an over the top smut, and thats it.

It's barb going to be in this story female version of spike I meab

Comment posted by DarkAngel864 deleted Nov 30th, 2018

As long as he gets Eris, the princesses, Chrysalis, Ember, and a timberwolf anthro, i'm good.

9323095
Including the timberwolf??!! What about a sphinx?

9323113
Yes!!!!!

Gotta go! Have work.

Dude are you putting every single species into the story including the timber wolf anthro and a sphinx, wow this story keeps getting better and better

It's queen chrysalis the only queen changeling or there's more of them just asking

Login or register to comment