• Published 3rd Sep 2018
  • 4,775 Views, 23 Comments

If You Want To Go, I Won't Stop You. (2) - TwiPON3



Sunset and her friend committed suicide. Here's what happened after

  • ...
37
 23
 4,775

Chapter 2

Monday 15 January 2018, 07:44, CHS


"It's quiet," Celestia said to Luna.

Quiet... was an understatement. Of the 500 students that made up the original body, 375 were in Equestria for the rest of their lives and two were dead, leaving 123 students. Their appearances, along of two-thirds of the others that were at CHS today, clearly marked a high level of stress. Nearly everyone there had some form of energy drink, coffee, or something else highly-caffeinated to combat the weekend's toll.

It had taken the entirety of the weekend after the funeral to update the student roster after the steep decline in students. It was almost time for the morning announcements.

"We'll get through this together," Luna said, "Ready?"

Celestia went over to the intercom in the front office, her sister next to her. As the second hand on the clock ticked to the top, Celestia took one last gulp before turning on the microphone.

55, 56, 57, 58, 59...

BING

On went the mic.

"Morning, students. As you all know, this weekend was hectic, so for this week, classes and rules will be more laxly enforced for everyone's benefit. For those of you that are in clubs or other school-related organizations, the new roster is reporting about twelve of you, those organizations will be put on hold until further notice. As the new roster is reporting between four and fifteen people per class, many things are going to be on call. Eighteen of you have already came to us, claiming that your teachers have not shown up, so if you're one of the affected students, please come see Ms June Days. She will have you a temporary schedule. Lunch will be on call, the north and west wings of the school are closed, and be ready to dismiss from school early. Thank you."

She cut off the mic and begin to cry.

She NEVER wanted to have to make that announcement AGAIN.

"We'll be in my office, June," Luna said, noticeably depressed.

"Mhm," the secretary said, half-asleep.

They had been in the younger sister's office for about five minutes before someone knocked on the door.

"It's me," came Twilight's voice from the other side of the door, "Princess Twilight."

"It will have to wait," Luna said, stressed and exhausted.

It did no good.

Twilight, not by being legally bound (technically she was), but rather in the memory and honor of Sunset, went in, anyway.

She was dressed in magenta and lavender robes, not unlike a Greek-goddess.

She... didn't like what she saw... to say the very least.

Luna gave a sigh of defeat, "Yes?"

"Sunset wanted you and Celestia to have this," she said, setting a golden box on the table and opening it.

The contents were simple, just two books. One was Sunset's link to Equestria, and the other was one she had commissioned for the two principals to use.

"Write me when Celestia is doing better."

"Yes, your majesty."

Comments ( 17 )

9149736
Chapter 1 is a few hours after Chapter 2 in the original. Chapter 2 is the first day back to school after Sunset's funeral. Chapter 3 of the first story is just the Afterlife. At that point, both Sunset and Seth are dead.

Does that help?

Comment posted by Speedy Silverstreak deleted Sep 3rd, 2018

Twilight essentially has just started WWIII. Think about this for a second: those children including rhe Rainbooms HAVE FAMILIES. Twilight just took 300+ students in a act of rage and didn't think for a moment the worlds governments wouldn't take so kindly, especially the US Government. There have been people in rhe world who have done worse that the students of CHS and they get BETTER sentences than those kids did. And if they are refusing to return those kids then technically they just enacted war on the Earth. The UN would get involved and the US will have allies from multiple countries with advanced militaries and technology able to alter the portal to actually use weapons of mass destruction. If all this happens Equestria would fall because one prissy book princess didn't think that TEENAGERS are different than ADULTS!

Twilight just killed Equestria

9149759
Should I use a minigun or these?*pulls out Cap's shield and Mijolnir*

9161249
Careful. You're going against powerful magic, here there.

9161249
*walks into Pentagon*Get me a line to the president.

Soldier: Yes sir.

9161256
One good 50 cal shot to Celestia’s horn would be enough to cut off her magic

9161280
Tsai did say that she was willing to work with Celestia, and Mitzi and Twilight are there. Not to mention *some* of the cell infrastructure is still up. It is debatable as to how good it would actually work at this point, though.

I'm not saying it won't be tried. I actually was trying to figure out how long, and how bad, it would be until a fight broke out between them.

9149759
I wanna read that story, lol, it sounds like a curbstomp fest of epic proportions :trollestia:
Sounds like it'd be fun to see humanity kicking ass against some kidnappers :yay:

Also, having read this... this is... eeeh, kidnapping over 300 students and imprisoning them in Equestria for the rest of their lives? Yeah, somehow I don't think that'll end well - depending on the level of technology that the world in which CHS rests has. I would think that kind of information would end up spreading beyond the school's borders, no way can they keep that secret for very long - those families will find out at some point.

...This inspires me to write some ponies getting curbstomped :trollestia:

9198947
I don't really like writing this story anymore. Is that a bad thing, or a good thing?

9204816
Well... I have a lot of stories I don't like writing anymore, and people want more of those stories despite me not wanting to write for them. If you don't like writing for the story anymore, then don't force it and move onto something you enjoy writing, and write it regardless of what others say - you're the author here, in the end it's up to you whether or not you want to continue writing or not.

9205168
Thanks. I think I've made my peace at FimFiction.

And then America found a way into Equestria, rescued their people, and kindly informed the Equestrians that kidnapping American citizens is an act of war. Stupid, and very ooc, ponies did not listen and tried to get the "prisoners" back. America declares war, E=mc2, and Equestria is reduced to a radioactive wasteland that Little Pip would feel right at home in.

Equestria is doomed.

Login or register to comment