• Published 3rd Sep 2018
  • 4,761 Views, 23 Comments

If You Want To Go, I Won't Stop You. (2) - TwiPON3



Sunset and her friend committed suicide. Here's what happened after

  • ...
37
 23
 4,761

Chapter 1

Saturday 13 January 2018, 18:00, Dungeon


375.

That's how many they had to put in cells.

5 in each cell.

"Did... did she say... that... earlier?"

Rainbow was having a hard time comprehending that one line from the funeral.

"Those were her words, Dash."

As if being in a dark cell 24/7 for the rest of their lives weren't enough, they were ponies.

They knew that much, but the shackles and rings on their new bodies kept them from being able to stand.

"Darlings, someone's coming!"

They all looked to the small window and saw a lantern stop at the door.

"Oh please no!"

The door unlocked and opened, revealing a white unicorn guard with a serious expression, clad in gold armor, and was levitating 5 gray, metal rings. One for a unicorn's horn, two for pegasi bodies, and two collars for earth ponies.

"Somepony wishes to see you," he said, swapping the shackles for the rings, "Any misconduct will result in you being shocked with energy."

"Yeah, right! Sunset jumped because she was a bi- FUCK THAT HURT!!!!!"

"Dash, you'd better do's he says," Applejack said to the near-electrocuted Rainbow Dash.

"Yeah," Dash agreed, wobbly standing up.

"Let's go."

Going into the hallway, they found that there were five more guards, one to escort each of the former-rainbooms, with the sixth one leading the path.

"Darling," Rarity said to her escort, "Might I ask where you are taking us?"

"No."

After a long walk, they all found themselves in a large room. In it were at least a hundred other guards, a cruel-looking Princess Celestia, a Princess Twilight who was ready to zap the five into oblivion, a table, five chairs on one side, three on the other, and they were occupied by Anon-a-Miss. However, they were still as humans.

"Sit. Now."

They did as ordered.

"Why aren't you ponies?"

The girls behind the former Anon-a-Miss looked to each other.

"I'm going to tell you off," Scootaloo said, taking Seth's former demeanor, "Sunset told you it was us. We fucking told you it was us!" she stood, now leaning on the table and glaring daggers at the five prisoners, "You were too caught up in your game of 'Put Sunset Through ALL UNGODLY HELL' to so much as give half-a-damn!" she held her hand towards Twilight, "Letter."

Twilight obliged, materializing a letter headed 7.1.2018 in Sunset's handwriting, to which Scootalloo slammed down on the table. Now she was the one to be feared.

"The only reason we're not with scum like YOU is that we knew what we did, 'fessed up, tried to actually HELP her, so she asked the princesses NOT to imprison us. Honestly, I'm surprised you aren't dead or being tortured right now."

Rainbow read the letter, "She jumped because she wanted to! That motherfucking bitch-"

Scootaloo yanked her former idol across the table and gave her what could best be described as a mini-red army stare. It wasn't as bad as having a few hundred Soviet guns pointed at you like Seth's, instead being more like a few dozen.

Still, two seconds and Rainbow was scared, on the floor, frozen in fetal position.

"Good," she said, looking to the other four, "Anyone else?"

The other four, just from being around her, turned pale.

"Conducting last rights in Equestria is the only thing above the law, so I'm obligated to tell you, from this letter, that, at Sunset's accord, they won't be punished as harshly. She wanted you to be informed that their punishment will be to remain in Equestria. They are forbidden to go back home for the rest of their natural-born lives, and, with consideration, to live as humans still, so they cannot access magic."

Scootaloo sat down, though still maintaining the position of definite leader of the three young girls.

"Would you like to say anything else?"

"No, your majesty," Scootalloo said, her expression unreadable beyond pissed and disappointed.

"Take them back, guards."

As soon as they left, the three girls returned to their original demeanor, Princess Celestia sat down, trying to keep herself from crying even more, and the other guards were at ease.

"What happ'ns now, Princess?"

"Well," she said, teleporting the letter to Sunset's old room, "The letter was a written record of her last requests. It's almost completed, but until then, it's the supreme law of Equestria. You'll all be staying at my castle, because you don't have a home here. But, to be honest with you, you're in the same league as Sunset was at the Fall Formal and Starlight when she took a town's cutie marks. In my eyes, the Princess's eyes, and the other elements of Equestria, you're reformed. She didn't want you to live with that guilt."

"What about our clothes?" Sweetie Belle asked, "We only have the one set."

"I've made arrangements for you to get new clothes made later."

The three girls and Twilight then helped Princess Celestia to her room, where Princess Luna joined her to help her get through this painful time.

Author's Note:

HUGE thanks to diablo4000 for giving me a point to start at for the sequel!

You're awesome, dude.
:twilightsmile: