• Published 10th Dec 2011
  • 6,036 Views, 128 Comments

Love is Chaotic. - WinterTwister

  • ...
8
 128
 6,036

The End.

Discord was sitting on his throne in the ever free forest in slight depression. The sun was rising.

The guardian of depression appeared in front of him.

"Master?"

Discord sighed. "What..."

"Master are you alright?"

Discord stood up. "Of course I'm alright!" He tried to puff out his chest, but he failed to hold it and sat back down ; propping his head up with his paw. "No, I'm not."

"I know you are troubled, master, but I come to tell you that the pink one regrets her actions."

Discord looked up at depression. "What?"

"After the incident I went to her home and saw her, and she wishes that she did not run away."

Discord was annoyed. "Then why did she?"

Depression had hoped to be able to hold her tongue, but no longer could. "Master.. She was forced to act in that manor..."

Discord stood up with green flames engulfing his throne behind him. "What!?"

Depression recoiled but continued to speak. "The other guardians... they plotted against you in fear that you lost your powers completely."

Discord closed his eyes and just stood still for a moment.

Depression could feel his emotions, and she would rather go to Celestia herself and ask to be turned to stone than be next to him.

Discord raised his claw and instantly the eleven guardians appeared in front of Discord.

The guardians all bowed. "Yes master."

Discord walked next to Depression. "Which ones committed heresy?"

Agony tensed up in fear and looked at Depression.

"All of us agreed, master. Some were resistant though."

"Who?"

"Fear and I, others said nothing but agreed without question."

Agony was shaking in fear but spoke. "Master it was for the best! You should not be allowed to lose your powers!"

"Again you think of me as a weakling...." Discord turned to Fear. "Come here, my guardian."

The guardian of fear slowly walked to Discord.

Discord put his paw on his shoulder that made him jump. "You are loyal, I thank you." Discord turned to the remaining ten. "As for you bunch, you fail me and then betray me.."

Hate was the only one of the guardians who wasn't trying to back away from Discord. "Do you honestly think destroying us will bring the pink one closer to you?"

Discord laughed. "No, of course not. But I can remove the weak links of the chain." His cord pointed his claw at the guardians.

With whimpers the guardians withered into dust and a small swirl of purple and orange vapors entered Discord.

Discord turned to the remaining two guardians. "I created you twelve with my own power, I should have thought better and just have two powerful advisers than a council."

Discord pointed at the two with his paw and the vapors entered them. "You two are now more powerful than before, remember your position to aid my in my decisions."

The two guardians bowed, eyes now glowing white. "Thank you master."

"I have business to attend to." Discord disappeared and left the two guardians.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinkie was still crying into her pillow when her five friends entered her room.

Rarity was the first to rush to Pinkies bedside. "Pinkie darling! What is wrong?"

"I- an- om- cord-" Pinkie said through her sobs and the pillow.

"Ah can't understan her..."

"Um...I can.."

"What? How can you understand her?

"....a lot of practice..."

"I guess that sounds logical. What did she say Fluttershy?"

"Well... she said 'I ran away from Discord'..."

Twilight's eyes grew. "Are you sure?"

"Y-yes.." Fluttershy looked down, away from her eyes.

Twilight went next to Pinkie. "Where did you see Discord? Did he hurt you?"

Pinkie lifted her head and wiped her eyes. "No, but I hurt him."

Her friends all had confused expressions.

"How did you hurt him?"

Pinkie sat with her hooves hanging over the side, looking down at the ground. "He took me out on a date, and when he told me he was Discord I ran away."

Rarity's eye twitched. "You mean that stallion you told me about was Discord?"

"Yeah.."

"An you wen on a date with 'im?"

"Yep."

"Woah Pinkie..."

"I don't know what to say... does this mean Discord is-" Twilight looked outside and saw the sky filled with cotton candy clouds again.

Discord appeared in front of the window and Rainbow Dash instinctively got up on her fore-hooves and punching the air at Discord.

"What do you want?!" Rainbow said bouncing.

"I wish to ask Pinkie for something."

"Discord! Stop your clouds they're disrupting the citizens of Ponyville!" Twilight stomped the floor.

Discord looked outside and saw the clouds. "It's my aura, it forces things around me to become chaotic, I can't control it."

Pinkie got up from her bed and walked in front of Discord. "I'm so sorry I ran away I-"

Discord interrupted her. "No Pinkie, I'm sorry I lied to you, I don't expect you to love me but I want to ask for your forgiveness.. after all who could ever love me.."

Pinkie hugged discord. "I can."

Discord hugged Pinkie back.

"Pinkie we have a problem."

Pinkie let go of Discord to face Twilight.

"He can't stay in Equestria, hes too chaotic and it intrudes the peace."

Pinkie looked up at Discord. "Isn't there someway he can stay?"

Twilight shook her head. "I'm sorry but no, his chaos will slowly destroy the landscape, even if its unintentional."

Pinkie hugged Discord again. "What are we going to do?"

"He has to be removed from Equestria, in stone."

"What!? Is that really the only way?"

"I'm sorry Pinkie."

Discord looked outside again and sighed. "Before, I wouldn't care, but if I ruin this place it would only hurt you Pinkie. Twilight, I wont resist."

Pinkie looked up and Discord while squeezing him tighter. "Please no!"

"I can't hurt you and your friends." Discord brushed Pinkies hair. "You changed me for the better Pinkie and I'll always be grateful."

"I'll go get the elements." Twilight said with the words almost getting caught in her thoat, she didn't want to do it but it had to be done.

"Twilight, those wont work anymore." Discord said before she could walk away.

"What?"

"The elements only work on beings of pure disharmony, you need to bring Celestia here to do it."

"Then I'll try and contact her... In the meantime you and Pinkie should say your farewells." Twilight left the room with her friends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discord and the 6 mares were waiting in a field outside of Ponyville when Celestia arrived.

Celestia went up to Discord who was standing next to Pinkie. "I am sorry about this, but I am glad we are no longer enemies." Celestia extended her hoof and Discord shook it gently.

Discord took his position a few feet away from them all, awaiting the spell.

Celestia fired a beam at Discord that slowly turned him into stone, rising from his feet.

Pinkie couldn't stand to watch, she rushed by Discord and reached up and they shared a final kiss.

"Goodbye, Pinkie Pie."

They held the kiss for as long as possible and Pinkie was eventually kissing the hard stone, Discord was locked in his place with his head tilting downwards at Pinkie.

Pinkie Pie collapsed into tears on the ground and her friends helped her get up and took her home.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~*~*

Wait! Pinkie Pie jumped out of the laptop.


The author stopped typing.


Pretty please don't end the story like this!


"Pinkie Pie? Why whats wrong with it?" Said the author scratching his head.


It's too sad please change it.


"But I wanted to make a romantic story using some of the best parts of Shakespeare's works with a tear-jerking ending!"


Pretty please?

"Ugh...Fine."

Thanks! Pinkie jumped back into the story and the author began typing again.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Discord and Pinkie left Ponyville to live in the big city of Manehatten together and they lived happily ever after.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow that's boring....hmm..." The author scratched his head and had an idea.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discord and Pinkie left Ponyville to live in the big city of Manehatten together and they lived happily ever after.
Or did they?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Heh... now to update this on Fimfiction.net..."


Knock-Knock



The author went to his front door. "Who is it?"


"Pizza man."

The author opened the door. "but I didn't order any..." His eyes widened as he saw Pinkie Pie and Discord both holding baseball bats and Discord was holding a boombox.


Discord sighed. "You couldn't just let it be, could you?" He set down the boombox and pressed play

The author backed away stuttering. "Um.. we can talk about this can't we?"

Discord and Pinkie walked up to the author in slow motion to begin their deed.

~*~*

Pinkie and Discord cuddled at the desk where the laptop was and began writing their own ending with some moans in the background from the author.

"They lived happily ever after, what else Pinkie?"


"Oooh! and we had 5 kids and they all had jet packs that ran on popcorn and they can all yodel!" Pinkie exclaimed while throwing her hooves in the air.

Discord and Pinkie began writing there own happy ending, Both happy to be together.

Comments ( 50 )

Hope you enjoyed the ending, I know I did :pinkiesmile:

#2 · Dec 20th, 2011 · · ·

77769 you enjoyed getting killed by pinkie and discord? eh to each their own... AMAZING STORY btw, would love to see more from you :yay:

My thoughts- :applejackunsure: :rainbowhuh: :pinkiecrazy: :rainbowlaugh:

77794 lol I have alot of other stories completed, and right now i'm wiritng a starswirl fic, just check my profile page :pinkiesmile:

77769 You're so random...

So you got the stuffing beat out of you. At least you escaped to write that comment! Discord with a boombox? Someone draw this, NOW!

77827 Don't forget the baseball bat. :rainbowkiss:

???

..................

77853

••••••••••••••••••

I am proud to have come up with that ending. I love the movie Office Space and for you guys who didn't click the music link in the story during Winter's ass kicking scene, the song was "Still" by Geto Boyz- you know that part where they fuck up that printer.
I loved this fic and now that's over I can't wait for the next project.

This rest of the fic was 90% Winter and it was awesome.

Peace Out.

I loved this story :3.

Lol. Pinkie WOULD jump out of the laptop....

it was kinda sad....but i liked it nonetheless, lol this is a very good story

78015 Thanks:heart:
Check out my other stories I have some other good ones

I laughed out loud.
I adored the ending.
As far as your writing style goes, it's slightly blocky and could use some work. You need to solidify your concepts a little more and maybe move slower. Right now, you're like :rainbowdetermined2:.
In writing, you need to be more like :fluttershysad:.
Moving on, this story was a very good concept and I watched you do it well. The ending was very Pinkie-Discord-ish, which I liked a lot, and though it wouldn't work in most fics, this worked very well.
Slow down a bit, take your time writing, and you definitely have the potential to write something really, really nice. :raritywink:

78252 meh. I dont have much experience in romance, In romance fics i write too fast
but In my non-ramance fics I pace it too slow? Fuck logic lol.
Waffle has told me my starswirl fic is a little slow- no romance yet, but I plan a type of closet romance between him and luna

78252 but yeah, thanks for the advice, really helpful :yay:

Not the way I expected it to end, but whatever; It's not like any shipping with either Pinkie or Discord can be taken seriously. It could have worked, though, but I can tell by your pacing and writing style that you really couldn't imagine how it would go on with the story. At least you ended it rather than cancelled it, that's one good thing.

78318 I did have another serious ending in mind, but I took a friend of mines suggestion instead. The serious ending would have probably included two more chapters but would have also been very boring. Better to have a funny ending than a boring one. always.:pinkiecrazy:

Now for a real review-
I give it a 4, I've read this an Purple Sky and I rate you as a fanfic writer overall- Above Average, and why? Because while I think your writings are GOOD
I don't think their that GREAT. You have all the basics down, but not the special touch that makes a 6 star fic. I think that if a better writer had done this, they could have fleshed it out much longer, established character more, and killed everybod- I mean, made the end result better.

BUT, on the bright side. I love comedy and wouldn't expect any less from a Pinkie Pie fic.

Although, you could have characterized Discord better, all I felt was that he was there and he loved Pinkie. Nothing more and nothing less, or you could have described Pinkie's longing for a love better. I saw it but I never felt it. Sorry if I'm being brutally honest :applejackunsure: , I'm not even a writer/reviewer/editor, but to each his own eh'?

Hoh hoh! Good show. I admit I laughed out loud when Pinkie broke the fourth wall.

78392 Right. I know my stories are short but I write them how I enjoy reading them, I prefer short and to the point.
But yeah, I'm not too proud about this story I was surprised to see it over 4 stars in the first place. Pinkie Pie is my favorite and Discord is in my top 3 villain list.
I would love if you were to review what I have for my starswirl fic right now :yay:
So far its becoming my personal favorite and might become my longest fic

This was good and I enjoyed it.:pinkiesmile:
Now I would like to see some of the zany (mis)adventures that Pinkie and Discord's foals have with their popcorn-powered jetpacks and yodeling. (Come on, you KNOW that with parents like Pinkie and Discord, along with their jetpacks and musical talent, those foals are going to be in for some really interesting lives. Ooh, I just got an idea for one of them: All of them can break the Fourth Wall EXCEPT for one of them. Maybe that one could be and "Oddball" <or would it be "Normalball"> and have some other traits that set it apart from his or her siblings.)
Anyway, this was a pretty funny piece of fanfiction.:yay:

79187 Lol, I dont have the insanity to do that, also im having too much fun writing my new fic about Starswirl the bearded with clover the clever:pinkiesmile:

I ficking loved the ending!

sip

only pinkie would break the fourth wall and beat the living heck out of the author :D... loved the end.. great work there ^-^

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: honestly, idk how i didnt see that ending coming a mile away. but this is FREAKING AWESOME!!! and its really sweet. i love it. :moustache:

While I enjoyed the diabetes-inducing sweetness of "Purple Skies", I must say that this is probably your finest work. It's smartly written, well-paced, and it still retains the cuteness of your other stories (albeit not to the same debilitating extent). I found that the romance part of it was a bit rushed, but you more than accommodated for it with some very fun and engaging conflict turns and character moments. All around a thoroughly enjoyable piece, and I look forward to seeing more of your "My Pink Salvation".

Cheers!

100585 :pinkiesmile:
Thanks, I'm not too proud of this though after chapter two it lost its lust and I feel like I could have done better on the last 3 chapters- but people seemed to like it so I guess its fine.
Also I'm glad your giving My Pink Salvation a chance - some people saw it and were like :ajbemused: adultry...rate and leave.
And the people that stayed like it, Also I hope you read the squeal to Purple Skies, there's going to be a final third story that my writing team and I are planning right now:pinkiesmile:

100644 Awesome! Can't wait to see where you'l take the conclusion of your saga for Twilight and Soarin'!

Shit bro. I cried but then I laughed. Well played.

I love the ending to this! well i loved the whole thing,but the ending needed a comment!:twilightsmile:

340436
Wh-what?! HONEY! Get the kids!
"Why?"
Don't question me, we need to get out of here!

1140381
Don't expect the story to get better :applejackunsure:
Also hes the spirit of chaos, meaning his power comes from it
Love is not chaotic, it can have a chaotic nature but it's more peaceful than anything

1140545
That's sort of the point.
Just dislike this and get on with your life, I stopped caring about this story after chapter 2

1325103
I wouldn't get your hopes up :applejackunsure:

there was a video about this...............

3459550 you tube it was kinda wierd

3465955
Link me if you can- I hope it's nothing bad

3465981 it's not I'm on my iPad right now so I can probably send you the link Tommorow or on Wednesday

Login or register to comment