• Published 13th Aug 2018
  • 994 Views, 25 Comments

Super Smash Bros. The RPG - FandomPlays1234



When Fandom get's sucked into his favorite game series, his life becomes a whole new world of games, anime, and even the internet

  • ...
5
 25
 994

Chapter 16: Meta Ridley

Fandom sipped his cup of tea as Samus's gunship made a one trip back. He was completely exhausted from the battle against Lust and Tempest. He was glad that it was finally over but his mission was still only beginning. Considering that he had spent most of his time here pursuing Ridley he realized that he didn't have much time to appreciate this world's beautiful nature and scenery.

"You tired kid?" asked Sans.

"Yeah finally glad that's over," answered Fandom.

"Hey look kid, I can't thank you enough for saving Frisk with me," said Sans.

"Don't, we're friends after all," said Fandom.

"You got a good soul kid," chuckled Sans.

"Um Fandom," said Reiko walking up to him.

"What's up?" asked Fandom. He looked up to see had averted her gaze and was blushing.

"You won't tell anybody what happened back there will you?" she asked. Fandom sighed. It seems like she still has gotten over the fact that she fell in love with the enemy.

'Yes Reiko your secret's safe with me," sighed Fandom.

"Thank you," said Reiko blushing even more.

"Geez she's taking it rough," said Sans.

"No kidding," said Fandom.

"Fandom," said Ritsu.

"Yeah?" asked Fandom.

"I know this is sudden but, I've just scanned a large area of this world because I wanted to learn more about it, but after the process was complete, my program had caught onto something," explained Ritsu.

'What is it?" asked Fandom.

"It appears we're being followed," said Ritsu.

"By what exactly?" asked Fandom.

"I don't know, but whatever it is, it's big," answered Ritsu. "I would try and scan the object myself, but I figured I would want everyone to know about this, do you think you can upload me to computer on Samus's gunship?"

"I can try," said Fandom. He got up and walked over to Samus. "Hey Samus, Ritsu wants to show us something, do you think I can message her to your computer?"

"Yeah sure just send it and I'll pull it up," answered Samus. Fandom opened his menu and opened the messages and typed in Samus Gunship Computer for the destination and attached Ritsu before hitting send. Soon a notification appeared on the Gunship computer screen. Samus went over and opened it as Ritsu popped up.

"Hey it worked," said Fandom.

"Great, ahem excuse me everyone can I have your attention?" asked Ritsu. Everyone soon turned their focus on Ritsu.

"Whoa Ritsu," said Twilight.

"Guys listen up, Ritsu wants to speak," said Fandom.

"Alright, so most of you know that because we've been pursuing Ridley this entire time, we haven't gotten a chance to explore this world as much, well I've wanted to gather data for reasons of my own and did a scan of a large area, but I soon found out that my program had picked up something," explained Ritsu.

"What is it?' asked Chihiro.

"For the past 30minutes, something or someone has been following us, I don't know exactly what it is but it's big," answered Ritsu. "I figured that I should let you all know about this as soon as possible so I had Fandom message me to the computer on Samus's Gunship,"

"Hey Ritsu, this gunship should have a rear camera, do you think you can pull that up?" asked Samus.

"Sure thing," answered Ritsu. She closed her eyes and stepped off to the side as a brief image of what was behind the gunship appeared next to her. "This is it," said Ritsu. The group moved stepped forward to get closer. Sure enough some sort of large object was in the distance and was following them.

"What is that?" asked Elze.

"Ritsu zoom in," said Fandom.

"Roger," said Ritsu. The screen cut to static for a short moment but when it came back, two glowing yellow eyes glared at them menacingly.

"Christ Almighty!" yelped Frisk.

"Too close Ritsu!" exclaimed Fandom.

"Apologies everyone," said Ritsu. The screen cut to static once more but when it came back, the y could see Ridley flying at them roaring angrily.

"Ridley!?" yelped Fandom. Fluttershy yelped as she ran behind Yumina.

'But I thought you beat him," said Elze.

"I did, I don't know why he's back now of all times!" exclaimed Fandom.

"Fandom, it appears this isn't the same Ridley you fought before," said Ritsu. "According to my program he's been upgraded into a much more frighting beast,"

"Wait upgraded?" asked Linze.

"Yes, his attack and defense has been increased drastically and he's a lot more faster and agile than before," explained Ritsu. "He also has a new arsenal of weapons at his disposal,"

"We can't let something like that into the village!" exclaimed Reiko.

"Wait, I have an idea," said Touya.

"Don't explain just do it!" said Fandom. Touya stepped forward and extended his right arm.

"Gate!" he exclaimed. Suddenly a large multi colored portal appeared several yards in front of them. "In there!"

"Step on it Samus!" Fandom ordered. Samus pulled back the wheel as her gunship shot forward into the portal. Meanwhile Meta Ridley stopped short as the portal vanished. Growling he was about to turn back when he saw the gate that led back to the village. Smirking he flew towards the gate.


Sakuya watched as Flandre ran around chasing Touya's pet tiger he had called Kohaku. Meanwhile Princess Peach and Daisy sat lounging chairs talking about things that no one else would be interested while Kirito and his friends were talking with Mario, Luigi, and Megaman about their experience in Smash. At that moment bright light flashed above them as a portal opened up and Samus's gunship shot out. Everyone stopped their activities immediately and watched as the Gunship decreased in speed and did a U-turn to avoid hitting trees as it slowly came back and began descending.

"They're back!" chirped Flandre. Everyone ran over to the gunship to congratulate them for their success. The hatch at the bottom of the ship opened up as Fandom scrambled out along with everyone else in the ship.

"Ha....ha...looks like we made," gasped Fandom.

"Welcome back everyone," said Sakuya walking up to them.

"Hmm is something wrong Mr. Fandom?" asked Flandre.

"Yeah, you looked like you just ran 100 miles," said Klein.

"No we're good," Fandom nervously laughed. But he was immediately proven wrong when Ridley's cry suddenly echoed throughout the area.

"What was that?" asked Lisbeth.

"I can't believe he followed us all the way here!" gasped Samus.

"Who?" asked Peach.

"Hey master is everything alright?" asked Kohaku. At that moment everyone from inside the temple came rushing out along with the emperor.

"Hey we just heard a loud cry, is everything alright out here?" asked Cadence.

"No nothing's alright," answered Twilight.

"What happened?" asked Simon. Suddenly another loud cry rang out as the villagers all stopped and looked towards the hill that led to the gates. At that moment Ridley flew over the hills and stopped in front of the village. He let out an angry roar throwing the villagers into a panic.

"Ridley but I thought you already beat him," said Daisy.

"I did, but this isn't the same Ridley from before," explained Fandom.

'There's more than one!?" asked Shining Armor.

"Which Ridley is this then?" asked Klein.

Newcomer!
Meta Ridley
Upgrades!

Meta Ridley growled as he looked directly at Fandom. He pointed one of his claws at him and hissed.

"YOU!"

"Me?" asked Fandom.

"This is revenge for last time!" Meta Ridley roared.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait!" Fandom pleaded. But Meta Ridley ignored him as he flew down towards him. "Scatter!" Fandom yelled. Everyone dispersed as Meta Ridley crashed on the ground destroying Samus's gunship in the process. He turned around to face Fandom and roared at him. Panicking, Fandom yelped and ran off as Meta Ridley flew after him. "Come on Ridley give me a break!" Fandom screamed.

"I'LL CRUSH YOU!!!!!!" Meta Ridley roared.

"Fandom's in trouble," said Twilight.

"Guards!" Sakaki ordered. At that moment a swarm of guards poured out of the temple to save Fandom.

"We'll help as well," said Kirito drawing his swords.

"Aww yeah more action!" beamed Marisa jumping onto her broom.

"Let's-a go!" said Mario.

"Oh yeah!" said Luigi.

"We're ready!" announced Touya.

"Mister Fandom, we'll save you!" beamed Flandre. The group waited as Fandom came running back with Meta Ridley in pursuit. Fandom ran past them as Meta Ridley approached.

"Let's-a Go!" said Mario. With that everyone lunged at Meta Ridley.

Author's Note:

Chapter 16 complete. Welp poor Fandom. At least he's lucky enough to have friends who can back him up. But will they really be able to beat Meta Ridley? They better cause if not, they're village is gone. This is a case of the Hunter becoming the hunted and the hunted becomes the hunter. Well other than that there's only one new character introduced. Yeah you already know who he is. Meta Ridley from Metroid.

Comments ( 2 )

Estimate on when the next chapter will be out?

smash bro ulitmate is out now and there gonna be new dlc fighter in 2020.

Login or register to comment