• Published 13th Aug 2018
  • 994 Views, 25 Comments

Super Smash Bros. The RPG - FandomPlays1234



When Fandom get's sucked into his favorite game series, his life becomes a whole new world of games, anime, and even the internet

  • ...
5
 25
 994

Special Chapter: We are Number One!

Fandom was a human who spent most of his time playing video games, watching anime, or surfing the internet. Of course he had friends but that was because they all enjoyed doing the same thing as he did especially one thing, Super Smash Brothers. Back when Brawl came out, Fandom played through the Subspace Emissary Campaign with his friends. But now that Ultimate was on it's way, Fandom was more than excited to go through the new story mode. That excitement was taken to a whole new level when he found a mysterious cartridge in his trash. Now, after being dragged into his Switch he met Reiko. A kitsune who claims that he was chosen to save six worlds from the Subspace Empire and their tyrannical leader Origin. After talking with the emperor of her village he agreed to the dangerous task. But what was going on BEFORE any of this started? Maybe Origin himself can show you.

"Sir your new recruits are here," said Lust.

"Bring them in," ordered Origins. Lust bowed as he exited the room. Origin turned his chair around to look out the window and into the floating city. "Soon my plans will become reality," The doors opened as four figures walked in. "Ah Wario, Waluigi, and Grounder and Scratch was it?"

"We're ready boss," said Waluigi.

"Are you though are you?" asked Origin.

"Whaddya mean boss?" asked Scratch.

"Well first of all, are you actually villains?" asked Origins.

'Well we help Dr. Robotnik do bad stuff," said Grounder.

"We hate the Mario Bros." said Wario.

"Ok helping and hating isn't good enough," said Origin.

"Then what is good boss?' asked Waluigi.

"Have ANY of you ever beat a real good guy like a hero?" asked Origin.

"No," answered Wario.

"Nah," answered Waluigi.

"Do any of you plot against someone or at least tried to carry out a plan?" asked Origin.

"No," answered Scratch.

"Nope," answered Grounder. Origin face palmed himself in disappointment.

"Very well, it's obviously clear that I need to teach you four incompetent idiots how to become villains," said Origin. He snapped his finger as the door opened and Lust ran in with a saxophone. "Go ahead," said Origin. Lust nodded as he began playing a really catchy tune.

All: Hey!

Origin began looking around as the catchy tune began playing overhead. He looked at Lust who was clearly not playing in his saxophone. He looked back at his four recruits as they started dancing

All: We are number one! Hey!

"Where's that coming from?" asked Origin.

"Don't know sir," answered Lust tossing his sax.

All: We are number one!

"Sir it's your line," said Lust. Origin decided to let it go as he faced the four.

Origin: Now listen closely.

The four looked over to him, nudging each other.

Origin: Here's a little lesson in trickery, this is going down in history!

Origin casually lifted a textbook then threw it behind him.

Origin If you want to be a villain number one, you have to catch a hero on the run.

The four jumped as Origin suddenly appeared next to them. "Go, go, go!" said Origin waving the four away. Confused they ran over to the door. Waluigi yelped as Origin suddenly appeared behind him.

Origin: Just follow my moves, and sneak around.

Origin slowly crept behind several different pieces of furniture he had in his room as he continued singing. The four looking excited followed after him.

Origin: Be careful not to make a sound

Origin suddenly stopped next to his desk, causing a domino effect from Wario, Waluigi, and Scratch. The four bumped into each other yelping and screaming.

"Shh!" Origin hissed. He noticed that Grounder wasn't with them and looked around the room. "No! Get off of there!" said Origin throwing him off his chair. The music resumed as the four began running around the room. Origin groaned as he slumped in his chair.

All: We are number one! Hey!

Origin began rounding up the four into the center of the room and ordered them to stay in place as he walked over to his closet.

All: Hey!

Origin later came back with a large cardboard cutout with the words hero written in black marker and a net.

All: We are number one!

Wario: Ha! Ha! Ha!

Origin: Now look at this net that I just found.

He gave the net to the four.

Origin: When I say go be ready to throw. Go!

The four panicked as they threw the net on Origin.

"Throw it at him not me!" Origin hissed pointing to the cardboard cutout. "Ugh let's try something else," Origin grabbed the net and cardboard cutout and threw it back into his closet and returned with a box of banana peels.

Origin: Now watch and learn, here's the deal.

The four watched as he began throwing banana peels all over the floor.

Origin: He'll slip and slide from this banana peel!

Origin began laughing as the four attempted to walk over to him only to slip on the peels themselves. "What are you doing!?" hissed Origin. The four scrambled to get back on their feet as they began running around again.

All: Hey!

For the next few hours Origin watched in disbelief as his four recruits messed up attempts to try and capture a hero. All the while the catchy music continued to play in the background.

All: (humming tune) We are number one! Hey!

Finally losing his mind, Origin stomped over to the window and spread out his arms.

"VILLAIN NUMBER ONE!!!!!" Origin screamed.

All: Hey!

Origin turned around as the four got back to work.

All: Hey!

At this point Origin was starting to lose is sanity and began slamming his head on his desk as his four recruits continued to screw up.

All: We are number one! Hey!

Deciding that he finally has seen enough, Origin stomped over to stop them only to get caught in one of their traps. Before he knew it he was dangling from the ceiling upside down. The four panicked and ran over to help their boss.

All: We are number one! We are number one!

Origin got up and dusted himself off

Origin: We are number one!

All: Hey! Hey!

Finally the catchy music ended.

"Well how did we do?" asked Grounder. Origin groaned as he stomped out of his room. The four looked at each other.

"I think we did good," said Wario.

Author's Note:

Just a parody chapter that plays out the events before Fandom arrived in Ingress. It seems like even Origin has a hard time with his members. Sucks that these four are completely useless even now. Wario and Waluigi are from Super Mario Bros. and Grounder and Scratch are from Sonic. The original song is called We are Number One from Lazy Town.