• Published 13th Aug 2018
  • 994 Views, 25 Comments

Super Smash Bros. The RPG - FandomPlays1234



When Fandom get's sucked into his favorite game series, his life becomes a whole new world of games, anime, and even the internet

  • ...
5
 25
 994

Chapter 9: Nightmare Night

Fandom, Fluttershy and Mana walked down the dark hallway of the mansion unable to escape SCP-173's eyes drilling into their backs. In front of them was SCP-106. For some unusual reason neither had attempted to kill them them and now was escorting the three somewhere. Fandom didn't know where but he had a feeling that it was best to do what they told them to do in case they DID think of killing them. Every now and them, Mana would look behind her to see SCP-173 standing behind her.

"Where are they taking us?" whispered Fluttershy.

"I don't know but we better do as they told us," answered Fandom.

"Hey look," Mana whispered looking to the left. The two looked over to see Reiko, Luigi, and Six being escorted by two strange humanoids.

"Reiko?" Fandom whispered.

"Fandom, where have you been?" Reiko asked.

'Running from these freaks," answered Fandom. "Looks like you got unlucky with the Servant Grunt and Moleman,"

"The what?" asked Reiko.

"I'll explain later," said Fandom. The six now reunited continued to walk wither escorts. It wasn't long before they ran into Twilight, Kitaro, and Seven being escorted Ao Oni, Pyramid Head, and a Necromorph. They were eventually led to a pair of large doors.

'Whoa," said Kitaro. The Moleman and Pyramid Head walked over and pushed open the doors that led into a dark room with multiple torches lining up the walls. Pyramid Head turned around and thrusted his machete into the room.

'Do you think he wants us to go in?" asked Mana. Not wanting to argue with the monsters, Fandom walked in followed by the other 8.

"Why do you interrupt me now?" a voice groaned. The group looked forwards as a large creature stepped out of the shadows. The creature resembled Bowser, but instead of his usual yellow scales, he was nothing but bones. Two orange lights glowed inside of his eye sockets. "Great more visitors I suppose, or just some nosy intruders?"

"Who are you?" asked Fandom.

Newcomer!
Dry Bowser
Rattles the Competition!

"Now you know, how about you leave me alone," growled Dry Bowser. "I'm kind of busy here,"

"Now, now Dry they're our precious guests," laughed another voice.

"Who's there!?" asked Six. Suddenly, a large round white creature appeared. It's tongue was sticking out of it's mouth and a small golden crown sat on top of it's head.

Newcomer!
King Boo
Appears!

"Hmph guests?" sneered another voice. "You call our arch enemies our guests?" Suddenly the the torches lit up with blue flames revealing another seven figures. One resembled a black pony with wings and a horn. Her mane and tail seemed to resemble the night sky and a crescent moon mark was printed on her flank. Another resembled Pit but had black robe and wings instead of white. The third figure was covered in black armor with blue lights running up and down the suit. A small arm canon was attached to it's left arm and it's helmet kept the figures identity hidden. The fourth figure was a young girl with blonde hair and had a bright red dress with a small yellow bow on her chest. Two small black wings with colorful diamonds sprouted from her back and her red eyes stared at the group innocently. A small white hat sat on her head. The fifth figure had somewhat of a similar appearance to the fourth figure. The only difference was she had blue hair and had a white dress instead of red. She also had matching hats but had small bat wings instead. The sixth figure had pale white skin and a black robe that made him look like something out of a vampire movie. The seventh figure was slightly shorter than the sixth figure and had blonde hair and white cape along with a black pants and black vest.

"More of them!?" gasped Twilight.

Newcomer!
Nightmare Moon
Haunts your Dreams!

Newcomer!
Flandre Scarlet
Wants to Play!

Newcomer!
Remilia Scarlet
Invites you in!

Newcomer!
Dracula
Wants your Blood!

Newcomer!
Alucard
Like Father Like Son!

"Wait two of them didn't get a splash screen," said Reiko.

"That's because Dark Pit and Dark Samus are already part of the Super Smash Bros roster," answered Fandom.

"I don't know who you are or why you came here, but you're unwanted here," said Remilia.

"Hmph, some hostess you are, that's no way to treat your guests," said Seven.

"You are no guests!" laughed King Boo.

"We're just minding our own business, and then you rudely drop in," said Dry Bowser.

"We didn't mean to cause trouble, we're just looking for Ridley," said Fandom.

"Ha like we'd do that," sneered Dark Pit. "We won't allow you to interfere with the Subspace Empire's plans,"

"If you won't speak ,we'll force it out of you," growled Kitaro.

"Bring it on," snickered Dracula. Suddenly, an alarm went off as a red text box appeared.

BOSS BATTLE

Fandom was ready to take on the villains, but when he looked up his face immediately lost it's color.

"Fandom what's wrong?" asked Twilight.

'Guys, I think we're screwed," said Fandom.

"Why?" asked Reiko.

"Those guys are level 20 and we're only level 5," answered Fandom.

"WHAT!?" gasped Twilight.

"I told you we should've stopped and grind," said Reiko.

"I'm sorry, I was so busy focused on Ridley that I forgot about how under leveled we were," said Fandom. Suddenly Dry Bowser landed in front of them as a text box appeared.

Dry Bowser used First Strike!

Dry Bowser inhaled and coughed up three blue fireballs that caused area damage upon impact. Fandom and his party were knocked back into the wall. Fandom winced and looked up to see his HP shoot down into the red zone. A -180 Combo 3x hung over everyone's head.

"What how did that do so much damage?!" Fandom gasped. Dry Bowser laughed as he jumped back into his spot. Fandom winced and looked over to the rest of his party members who were badly injured from the attack. "Shit at this rate we can't beat them," cursed Fandom.

"Aww done already no fun," pouted Nightmare Moon.

"Well that was still easier said then done," said Alucard.

"Let's just clean this up, before they get a chance to recover," said Dark Samus.

"Agreed," said Remilia.

'Aww but I wanted to play with them more," pouted Flandre.

"Don't worry sis, I'll find you a new a play thing," said Remilia.

"Aww ok," said Flandre.

"Nightmare Moon would you like to do the honors?" asked Dracula.

"My pleasure," answered Nightmare Moon. She jumped up as her horn began to glow in a blue light. Fandom glared at the villains. "This is the end for you!" Nightmare Moon howled. She threw her head down as a stream of blue magic flew towards the weakened group. But just as the beam could strike the party, something jumped in front of them.

"Guardian Orbitars!" Pit announced. He raised up a golden shield, reflecting the attack back at the villains. Panicking, Dry Bowser and Remilia jumped out of the way knocking the unfortunate Flandre back into the wall.

"Sis!" Remilia screamed. Flandre shook off the dust as she crawled out.

"What was that?" asked Dark Pit.

"Long time no see Pittoo," said Pit.

"Pit!" Dark Pit exclaimed.

"Fandom are you alright?" Ritsu asked as she appeared on the menu screen.

"Ritsu where were you?" asked Fandom.

"I had to bring Pit here," answered Ritsu. "But don't worry he brought reinforcements," Suddenly the door burst open as something flew in.

"Hey Flandre causing trouble again?" asked a voice. Fandom looked up to see a young girl wearing a black and white dress. She was sitting on floating broom almost like a witch. The black hat on her head almost destroyed the purpose of her bright yellow hair. At that moment, eight more figures walked in after her.

"What who are you all!?" growled Dry Bowser.

Newcomer!
Reimu Hakurei
Punishes Evildoers!

Newcomer!
Kirisame Marisa
Flies in!

"Get in now?" asked Reimu. "we're not letting these heroes die, not like this,"

"Mario!" hissed King Boo.

"It's not-a just-a me," said Mario. "Simon and Richter Belmont, Samus, Megaman, and Mii Fighter are here as well,"

"Again Mario, it's Veronica," said the Mii Gunner.

"Don't forget me," said another voice.

"Princess Luna!" gasped Twilight.

"Looks like we made it in time," said Simon.

"Everybody back up, we'll handle this," said Samus. Fandom and the others quickly backed up to the walls as Pit and the others took their place.

"Lets-a go!" announced Mario.

"We'll crush you!" roared Dry Bowser. Fandom watched as the two groups clashed.

"Is everyone alright?" asked Ritsu.

" In all honesty no, we've been hit bad with Dry Bowser's attack," answered Fandom.

'Well hopefully we can get you guys out of her safely," said Ritsu. "It wasn't easy pinpointing your location,"

"Well we're grateful that you found us before we died," said Fandom. Fandom looked up as a loud roar filled the room. He found the villains on the ground.

'They took them out so quickly," said Fluttershy.

"Well we took care of that," said Marisa.

"Are you guys alright?" asked Samus.

"No they got us good," answered Seven.

'Tch, you runts got lucky," growled Dry Bowser.

"But don't think this is it," said Alucard. Dry Bowser scrambled to his feet and jumped out the window while Nightmare Moon quickly teleported out of the room. Both Dark Pit and Dark Samus jumped out the broken window Dry Bowser left behind. Alucard transformed into a bat and flew out, but Remilia and Flandre looked confused. Even the monsters that brought Fandom and his group here ran out.

"What's going on?" asked Kitaro. Dracula smirked and snapped his fingers. Suddenly Ridley dropped in from the ceiling and let out an angry roar.

'Whoa!" Marisa yelped.

'Ridley!" Fandom gasped. Luigi and Fluttershy yelped as they hid behind Mana. But Ridley showed no interest in the group as he dropped something he was holding. The object was large round and grey with a large red X printed on the center.

"Wait but you promised you wouldn't set one off here!' Remilia gasped.

"It doesn't matter, Lord Origin's wishes are our commands," said Dracula. "Unless you're going against his contract," Remilia hesitated to oppose. But she shook it off and ran towards the group.

"We can't stay here," said Remilia.

'What why?" asked Fluttershy. Dracula snapped his fingers as two white and red robots latched themselves to the side of the object and pulled the sides apart, revealing a glass container with a small black orb and a timer underneath.

"Shit!" Fandom cursed.

"Farewell heroes," Dracula laughed. He transformed into a bat and flew out as Ridley growled and jumped out of the hole in the ceiling.

"Luna teleport us out of here now!" Fandom ordered.

'Why all of a sudden?" Luna gasped.

"if we don't that bomb will go off!" said Fandom.

"Bomb!?" Twilight yelped. Luna didn't ask and quickly teleported the group out of the mansion just as the timer hit 0.


The group soon found themselves several yards away from the Scarlet Devil Mansion as a large black orb swallowed the mansion whole.

'Looks like we made it out in time," said Remilia.

"What was that?" asked Reimu.

"A Subspace Bomb, the Subspace Emissary used it to draw different areas of the world into Subspace," answered Fandom. "How dangerous it is, we don't know yet, but any area a Subspace bomb swallows up, it leaves behind a dark void,"

"We encountered these things back when the Subspace Army attempted to conquer the world, but we managed to stop them in the end," said Samus.

"But they're back aren't they?" asked Simon. Samus, Pit, Mario, and Fandom nodded.

"I suppose we should try and stop the Empire from setting off these bombs huh?" asked Veronica.

"I'm sorry who are you?" asked Fandom.

"I'm Veronica, I'm the Mii Gunner from Smash 4," answered Veronica.

"Ah I see," said Fandom.

"Hey guys look," said Flandre. The group looked above the Subspace to see Ridley flying off in a different direction. The Battleship Halberd quickly changed routes and quickly flew towards the group and over their heads.

"Now what?" asked Six.

"I know what we're doing," answered Fandom. "Reiko, Twilight if you're ready, we're going after Ridley," "Ritsu,"

"Yes Fandom?" asked Ritsu.

"Can you lead the others back to the village, tell Sakaki that I've sent them there to get fixed up," said Fandom.

"Roger," said Ritsu.

"Wait but will you guys be alright on your own?" asked Remilia.

"Don't worry we'll be fine, besides Ridley is our biggest concern as of now," answered Fandom.

"Be careful alright?" asked Mana.

"We will," answered Fandom. The group said their goodbyes and soon Fandom and his party was once again back to pursuing Ridley.

Would you like to save your adventure?
Yes No
Saving
Progress Saved

Author's Note:

Chapter 9 complete. Whoa so much things has happened tonight. But Fandom really should've grinded before entering the mansion. Anyways we're introduced to more new characters. First is Dry Bowser and King Boo from Super Mario, then it's Dark Pit from Kid Icarus, then it's Samus and Dark Samus from Metroid, next it's Remilia and Flandre Scarlet, Reimu Hakurei, and Marisa Kirisame from Touhou, Megaman from Megaman, Mii Gunner from Super Smash Bros 4, and finally Dracula, Alucard, Simon and Richter Belmont from Castlevania. We're also introduced to the very first Subspace Bomb from Super Smash Bros Brawl The Subspace Emissary.