• Published 13th Aug 2018
  • 994 Views, 25 Comments

Super Smash Bros. The RPG - FandomPlays1234



When Fandom get's sucked into his favorite game series, his life becomes a whole new world of games, anime, and even the internet

  • ...
5
 25
 994

Chapter 14: Rescue Operation

After Fandom and his party split up with their friends, Sans led them to the final location. The four stood in front of a large black building with the Subspace Empire logo on the front. Two large metal gates stood in between them keeping out any outsiders trying to break in.

"This is it," said Sans.

"Ugh such a disgusting color," said Reiko.

"Well this is the Subspace Empire we're talking about," said Twilight.

"But of course they have a gate keeping us out," groaned Fandom.

"I could try hacking into it, but it'll most likely alert the guards," said Ritsu.

"Can't Sans or Twilight teleport us in?" asked Reiko.

"If we could do that we would've done that by now," said Twilight.

"Great so how are we supposed to get in?" asked Fandom.

"Allow me," said a voice. The four turned around a young boy wearing a black hoodie and pants with a red fanny pack around his waist. He had blonde hair that covered his left eye, but his right eye was still exposed.

"I'm sorry who are you?" asked Reiko.

Newcomer!
Gladion
Doesn't Play Around!

Gladion approached the side panel and held up a small card. The lights above the panel flashed green and opened the gates allowing entry to the four.

"Whoa," said Sans.

"There you go," said Gladion slipping the card into his pocket.

"Hey thanks for that," said Fandom.

"Don't, I'm just doing what's right," said Gladion. "Although that applies to you too doesn't it?" "I suggest you be careful this place is crawling with guards,"

"Wait that was an ID right?' asked Reiko. "If that's the case then that means you're working for the Empire," The other three looked over at Gladion with a surprised look. "Quick question, why are you helping us?"

"Because I can't stand those guys, I've been following orders from my boss, but they've never even given a chance to see my sister," answered Gladion. "if they're not helping me, then I'm going to get her back myself,"

"Wait, your sister?" asked Twilight.

"Her name is Lillie, she's been taken by the Empire," said Gladion.

"Just like her," said Sans.

"I don't know where she is now, but what I do know is that Ridley was her abductor," said Gladion.

"Ridley!?" gasped Reiko.

"Wait you know him?" asked Gladion.

"We've actually had some of our friends captured by him," answered Twilight.

"What!?" gasped Gladion.

"Um sorry to interrupt but, who is this Ridley?" asked Sans.

"Ritsu will you?" asked Fandom. Ritsu nodded as she pulled up an image of Ridley.

"Hey that thing took one of my friends too!" said Sans.

"So it seems Ridley is going around kidnapping girls," said Fandom.

"But why?" asked Twilight.

"I don't know, maybe we'll find out if we go in there," said Fandom.

"Wait now that you mention it, I've captured 5 girls on my own," said Gladion.

"Are you serious!?" asked Reiko.

"Hey my sister's life is on the line here," said Gladion.

'Where are they now?" asked Fandom.

"In this building, come on I'll lead the way," said Gladion. The four looked at each other and nodded as they followed Gladion into the building. "Ridley was supposed to come and get them, but he hasn't appeared so they've been stuck in their cells for a while," As they followed Gladion they walked past Waddle Dees and Goombas who shooting glares at them. Just when Fandom was beginning to feel uncomfortable, Gladion suddenly began quickening his pace. Suppose he didn't like the attention either. He eventually led them to a pair of doors with a sign that read office. Gladion swallowed hard as he threw open the door. The four looked in to see a young women wearing a black vest with cream colored hair sitting at a desk.

"Oh Gladion, you're back?" asked the woman.

"Yes, and I brought visitors," answered Gladion. He moved out of the way as Fandom and his party walked in.

"Oh if it isn't the legendary hero," said the woman.

'Who are you?" asked Twilight.

Newcomer!
Enoshima Junko
Entity of Despair!

"Well nice to meet you," she giggled.

"Listen Enoshima, I need the keys to the cell," said Gladion.

"To free the prisoners?" asked Junko. "Sure why not?"

"If you're not going to hand them over then-" Gladion froze. "Wait what?"

"You heard me take them," said Junko tossing the keys to them.

"You do realize that you just did something like it was nothing," said Gladion.

"Yeah so what?" asked Junko. "To be honest I may be your boss, but I'm still a low ranking member, yet they have good pay, the food is amazing, and everybody listens to you," said Junko.

"What's wrong with that?" asked Sans.

"I'm the queen of despair, not happiness," said Junko. "So yeah I pretty much hate this job and plus I want to cause despair for others but how can I do that when everybody is already in a state of despair?" asked Junko.

"Geez she is one messed up lady," said Reiko.

"At least she gave us the keys," said Twilight.

"So yeah, at this point I don't really care if I get punished, if I can feel never ending despair that's all that matters," laughed Junko. Feeling creeped out, Gladion and the four quickly ran out with the keys. "Geez not even a goodbye,"

"Man I hate her," said Fandom as they ran down the halls.

"My thoughts exactly," said Gladion. Fandom and his party continued to follow Gladion down a flight of stairs that led into the cells where two Hammer Bros were guarding the cells.

"Hey stop right their!" said the first Hammer Bro. Although the others stopped, Fandom snatched the keys out of Gladion's hand and kept running. The Hammer Bros threw their hammers at him, but Fandom deflected them with his crosses. Panicking, the hammer bros grabbed another hammer just as Fandom kicked both of them backwards into the wall knocking them out.

"Geez so reckless," said Gladion. Fandom began fumbling with the keys as the others ran up next to him. At that same moment a young girl wearing a white dress walked up to them from the other side of the cell. She had blonde hair with two different colored eyes. Her left eye was blue and her right was green.

"Mister Gladion?" asked the girl.

"Princess!" Gladion gasped.

"Princess?" asked Twilight.

Newcomer!
Princess Yumina Urnea Belfast
Summons up Kindness!

"Mr. Gladion I knew you would come back," said Yumina.

"I couldn't leave you here nor the other four," said Gladion.

"Oh yeah didn't you say you captured 5 girls?" asked Reiko.

"Yes, the others are in here," answered Yumina. Fandom and the others looked in to see three woman and a young girl leaning against the wall. One was wearing a pink dress and small yellow crown on her head. Her sad blue eyes stared back at them and her blonde hair was like bird's nest. The second was wearing an orange dress and had brown hair and also had blue eyes. The third was wearing a pink and blue samurai's outfit. Her hair was tied back into place by a large red bow. The girl had long silky black hair and was wearing a white dress.

"Princess Peach and Princess Daisy?" asked Fandom.

"Yes?" asked the woman in the pink dress.

"I knew it IS you," said Fandom.

"Um sorry are you?" asked Daisy.

"I'm Fandom, and these are friends Reiko, Twilight Sparkle, and Sans the Skeleton," answered Fandom. The three looked in and waved at the four.

"So you know these two, what about the others?" asked Reiko.

'Sorry but I don't recognize them," answered Fandom.

Newcomer!
Yae Kokonoe
Joins the Battle!

Newcomer!
Yui
The Artificial Intelligence!

"Hang in there we're going to get you guys outta here," said Gladion.

"Please hurry," pleaded Yumina. Fandom fumbled with the keys until he heard a loud clicking sound.

"Got it!" Fandom announced he grabbed the cell's bar and slid the door open as Yumina jumped out followed by the other four.

"Ah finally freedom!" beamed Yae.

"Alright let's get outta here," said Fandom. The others nodded in agreement.

'Stop right there," a voice spoke up. The group turned around to see a familiar girl blocking the path.

"Sakuya Izayoi!" Fandom gasped.

"I heard everything," growled Sakuya. "I will avenge the Scarlet's death!"

'Wait, wait you've got us all wrong!" said Twilight.

"Don't try to fool me with your lies!" hissed Sakuya.

"No you don't understand, they didn't die we helped them escape from the Subspace bomb!" said Reiko.

'What?" asked Sakuya. So Fandom, Reiko, and Twilight explained what happened back at the Scarlet Devil Mansion, the villain's attack, Flandre and Remilia's betrayal, and the Subspace Bomb. "How do I know you're not lying?" asked Sakuya. Fandom desperately began trying to find a way to convince her when a message appeared in his menu. Fandom opened up his menu as everyone gathered around him.

"Hello Fandom!" Ritsu giggled.

"Ritsu where the hell have you been!?" yelped Fandom.

"Gathering everyone here," answered Ritsu.

"Who and where?" asked Reiko. Ritsu smiled as she got out of the way to show them all the friends they made during their adventure gathered in the emperor's temple.

"Whoa what the fuck!?" yelped Fandom.

"Hiya Mr. Fandom!" Flandre cheered.

"Hi Flandre," said Fandom.

"Miss Flandre Scarlet!?" Sakuya gasped. She dashed over and looked over onto Fandom's screen and gasped. "Miss Flandre thank goodness you're ok,"

"Yeah my sis is here too!" cheered Flandre. Fandom could see Remilia in the distance eating a piece of cake. She looke over and waved at them.

"Thank goodness both of you are safe," sighed Sakuya.

"By the way what are all of you doing there?" asked Fandom. Suddenly everyone's smiles soon melted away and was replaced by gloomy looks.

"The truth is the Subspace Empire invaded Equestria again," said Shining Armor.

"WHAT!?" gasped Twilight.

"They started dropping these strange bombs in places like Canterlot, Ponyville, the Crystal Empire and vice versa," explained Cadence.

"Strange bombs?" asked Fandom.

"Yeah, they're big and grey and have these big red Xs on them!" exclaimed Thorax.

"Could that be?" asked Reiko.

"It's no doubt, the Empire is deploying Subspace Bombs in Equestria," answered Fandom.

"It's not just their world too," said Simon.

"They deployed one of those bombs at the New National Stadium the second you left," said Sinon.

"Some in Academy City too," said Kuroko.

"When?" asked Twilight.

"About an hour you left, all these black voids started appearing all over the city," answered Ness. Everyone looked at each other with worried looks.

"How many are left?" asked Fandom.

"We contacted Snake, according to him there are at least two or three more," answered Elze.

"Where?" asked Gladion.

"One in a local high school where he claims is where the quote on quote the reactor is located," answered Elze.

"High School?" asked Peach.

"It's called Kunugigaoka Junior High School," answered Kitaro.

"That's where the reactor is located," growled Fandom.

"And where's the second?" asked Sakuya.

"You won't believe this, but it's somewhere within the very building you're in," answered Ritsu.

"WHAT!?" they all gasped.

"DO you know when it's going to go off?" asked Fandom.

"No but if I were you, I'd get the hell outta there," answered Marisa.

"Alright, you know what, it's been a while so we're going to head back to the village, we still have some things we want to discuss with you all too," said Fandom.

"Alright see you back," said Sakaki.

"Bye!" cheered Flandre. The group waved goodbye as the message ended. Everyone looked at each other and nodded.

"Let's get outta here," said Fandom.

Would you like to save your adventure?
Yes No
Saving
Progress Saved

Author's Note:

Chapter 14 complete. Run Bitch Run!!!!! Sorry had to do that. But anyway it seems Subspace is at it again. Seriously who's been dropping all those Subspace Bombs all over the place. Who knows Ridley maybe? But enough of that more new characters have been introduced along with returning characters from the past chapters. First we have Peach and Daisy from Super Mario Bros., Yae Kokonoe from In a Another World with my Smartphone, and Yui from Sword Art Online.