• Published 16th Jul 2018
  • 1,602 Views, 115 Comments

Path Of The Tyrant - Rated Ponystar



Years after leaving Equestria, Majesty Blueblood begins to leave the comfort of her home and into the world with excitement. However, forces both friendly and hostile seek to change her into a monster that threatens the stability of the world

Comments ( 10 )

What the?? Morning blade and Sansha?! Since when did a Royal Unicornian knight fell in love with a flutterpony slave???

I always hated religious fanatics that try to enforce their beliefs on others and believe anyone who thinks differently is a "sinner". I have my own beliefs but others are free to have their own. If Inquisitor Gospel is killed in the future, especially by Majesty, I won't shed a tear for him.

I was a bit surprised by Morning Blade and Sansha being a thing, but then I looked back a few chapters and remembered Morning Blade pretty much had love at first sight with Sansha. I wonder how this relationship will affect the future for the two of them, especially with Sansha being pregnant with their baby?

10256952
It was in a previous chapter

10256952
It was near the end of the third chapter.

Well things are about start heating up with the unicorn supremisits. I hope they enter a deep recession.

10256957
And as well to think such actions will attract people to their religion. They are insane. Not only does New Unicornia suffer from racism but zealotry as well.

10257426
Exactly! Majesty might be destined to be evil but at least she isn’t an insane Zealot. If she manages to destroy a few other evil factions during her rise to power like these psychos then I think I can call that a win.

10257435
And Majesty was forced into that.

Hmm, I got a funny feeling once she's queen, Majesty might do something to hurt the zealots in Unicornia. Perhaps pulling a Thalmor from The Elder Scrolls series and banish worship of Fausticorn like the Thalmor did in Skyrim by banishing worship of Talos

Spoiler Warning: Unicornia deserves to get nuked.

Login or register to comment