• Published 3rd Jul 2018
  • 400 Views, 58 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Firebrand - RuinQueenofOblivion



Firelight has served the Nightmare Society faithfully for six years, but when an unexpected event happens she finds herself questioning everything she knows. Can the firebrand be lit for good or will she fall back into the fold?

Comments ( 5 )

...Okay, that... wasn't what I expected. Points for subversion sis!

(And also, points for having a backdoor pilot to your next story. Very sneaky of you!)

9677009
Well, as fooling the reader plans go, you worked wonders here. Bravo. Now, time for my heart rate to go back to normal.

10278072 Okay, point taken... maybe not the best choice of quotes (though I notice you don't comment on quotes from Che Guevara). In this case I felt the quote was appropriate for the story, that's all.

And yeah, I will freely admit I am a Socialist, it shouldn't be that much of a surprise really if you read into my stories. I am however a moderate social democrat, I am not even close to that level. The point was quotes from prominent socialists or revolutionaries to tie into the themes of the story.

Frankly I'm amazed no one commented on this before.

I love this story! Any plans on making a new chapter?

Login or register to comment