• Published 14th Mar 2018
  • 1,511 Views, 4 Comments

To Stop A Vampony - Flameboy

  • ...
14
 4
 1,511

The Explanation (which won't be shown except for Discord's upcoming ranting)

After explaining to Discord what had happened, he removed his eagle talon off his chin and clasped both his talon and paw together in the form of a namaste. Next, he curls his middle and pinkie fingers from both his paw and talon while his thumbs and index fingers were kept sticking out. His eyes were closed as he took a deep breath to collect what he was just told. "So, let me get this straight: after a year of me being fully reformed after betraying you when teaming up with Tirek, you discovered that Apple Vampire Bats have migrated into your orchard which is filled to the brim with the food they love the most?" He said with what he just heard.

The Ponies and Dragon nodded their heads.

"Then you, Applejack, decided since this was you and your family's home, you decided that it was best to get rid of them?" He said as he coiled around Applejack's neck and looked straight into her eyes just like he did Twilight when he turned her friends against her.

Applejack nodded. Discord "tsked" twice.
Then, he warps off of Applejack and back in front of the Mane6 (with Spike taking Fluttershy's place). Without ANY of them noticing, Flutterbat decided to slowly walk backwards until turning around and flying off.

"Next, you got into an argument with my dear Fluttershy about making a sanctuary for the bats with their own apple trees. Which of course, you should have known that it was Fluttershy's expertise to talk to animals and make them see reason. But, you decided that since you had enough of Fluttershy's idea, that you decided that you would get the most votes if you started to sing how terrible a small, terrifying, yet harmless mammal was?" He pointed out Applejack's plan to handle the bats. Then, he looks at the Ponies, the Dragon, and the Vampony who stood beside Applejack. "Then one by one, each of you, starting with Rarity and Rainbow Dash, started to believe in the fact that Applejack was right and started to sing-along with her (except for Spike), which caused dear Fluttershy to panic in fear for the Apple Vampire Bats if you all would cause serious harm to a creature that never harmed you back?" He questioned them, which all of them could hear the boiling water in Discord's tone that will soon turn to rage. Then, Discord started to use that boiling water and turned it into words. "Then, when you discovered that none of your ideas worked, you Twilight, said that in order to keep the Bats in place, you would need Fluttershy to use her stare. Am I right?" He snarled as he closed in on Twilight's face as Discord's snout touched her muzzle. Twilight slowly nodded her face once. Discord pulls back and places his snout onto Rainbow's muzzle who stood on Applejack's left. "And you, Rainbow, chose cider over Fluttershy's wellbeing?" He snarled at her which caused her to nod rapidly in reply. He went over to Spike and Pinkie Pie, who stood on Twilight's right. Pinkie on Spike's right. "And you, Spike, always choosing the winning side which eventually reveals to be the wrong side later on in each adventure. Like, Shining Armor's wedding, and the invasion of the Apple Vampire Bats," Discord said as Spike's ear fins dropped down. "And you, Pinkie Pie, think it was tons of fun to help stop harmless creatures until later on, one of your best friends turns into the same species as the one you're were trying to get rid of. Well, here's a buzzkill for ya. Was it full of fun, or funny when you and all your friends chose to unexpectedly turn Fluttershy into a creature you couldn't wait to get rid of? Tell me, despite being my favorite element bearer, whose name is now under the Element of Kindness, was it a good joke you like to laugh to? Because I for one, despite being the Lord of Chaos, don't find it funny," he said to Pinkie Pie as her mane fell silent. He got his answer and looked at Rarity. "Of course, you wouldn't want to side with Fluttershy, Rarity. You disgust tiny rodents such as hamsters, mice, AND bats! If you were truly the Element of Generosity, you would have at least been more considerate on Fluttershy's behalf. But no, you thought that since she was siding with rodents, you chose to detest the thought of helping animals, even when you helped make bird nests for Winter Wrap with Fluttershy and other Ponies. But still, though, even you disgust me, "darling," he said which caused her ears to drop like Spike's. He went over to Twilight. "And you, Twilight, you're the b*cking Princess of Friendship for crying out loud! You should have known that Fluttershy was right all along when the Apple Family could've lived in peace with these harmless creatures. Her Cutie Mark very much defines the talent she was destined to have for Celestia's sake! But noooo, you chose to suck up to a kiss-flank idea of a lesser pony (who is Applejack in case you're wondering) rather than the one whose idea was better than the other one. In fact, you told Fluttershy to use her stare to distract the bats so you could perform the spell, which lead up to Fluttershy being caught in the casting range of your spell that altered her DNA to Vampony DNA. You, along with your friends, turned something so nice, into something bad. You always cast big spells without knowing where to look. Because Fluttershy payed the price for your mistake, Twilight. A big, juicy, mistake that ended up with things going really batty," Discord finished his lecture with Twilight. Then, he went back to Applejack. "And, of course, Applejack, you chose your pride of winning best apple growing, which then caused your friend to turn into a monster," he said which caused her to pull her hat off her head and onto her chest.

Discord then started to speak in front of all of them. "You know, Fluttershy told me what Twilight told you all which soon led to her being told, it was all your fault. A, for choosing to get rid of the bats rather than make a sanctuary for them to have all the apples they needed to survive. And B, you forced your friend to use her second gift on the bats when you should know that only she chooses to use The Stare, not any one of you; not even me. Which of course, then caused her to be caught in a transfering spell that soon causes her to turn into an apple-loving creature at night when smelling the scent of apples," Discord finished.

Each of the Ponies and Dragon looked down in shame, knowing that Discord was right; it was Applejack's fault for siding against Fluttershy and her special talent, Twilight, Spike, and the other Ponies' fault for siding against Fluttershy, and all their fault altogether when they forced their best friend to use her special power to... "stop the bats."

Discord, seeing that they understand his anger towards them, started to speak. "Once we find Flutterbat, turn her back to normal, then I will forgive you all."

Twilight perked up at what he just said. "Wait! What do you mean by that? She's right- *pauses* Uh-oh," she said which caused the other Ponies and Spike to look behind them and see that their mutated friend was not behind them anymore.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment