• Published 14th Mar 2018
  • 1,504 Views, 4 Comments

To Stop A Vampony - Flameboy

  • ...
14
 4
 1,504

You Must Become A Tribal Vampony

"I can't believe it! FlutterShy's back to being "FlutterBat", again!" Twilight shouted while the Mane5, (excluding FlutterShy, but Spike being a member of the team every time they go on an adventure), are looking through the library inside the Castle of Friendship. To find a cure for Fluttershy.


"I wished we'd never tried and make FlutterShy believe that the vampire fruit bats were trouble," Spike said in a defying tone.

"What you mean by that, Spike?" AppleJack asked.

"Oh, you probably know what I mean, Miss Try-And-Make-One-Of-Your-Friends-Choose-Your-Side-Instead-Of-Their-Own-And-Become-An-Apple-eating-Monster-At-Night?!"

"Oh, so ya think this is my fault,huh?" she questioned him. Twilight was in the middle, Spike was on her left, and AppleJack was on her right, they were in front of her, of course.

Next to her on her right was Rainbow and Rarity on her left.

"Well, duh! Whose Idea was it to make her see the bats as enemies? Oh yeah, you!" Spike said as he pointed with his right finger.

"Well then, if you were feeling bad for the bats, then why did ya chose to be on my side?" Applejack asked with her left hoof out.

"Same reason you all made me abandon Twilight at the rehearsal! That's right, I didn't want to abandon Twilight, because I thought you would tell Shining Armor that I would also believe her, and get kicked out of the wedding as well!" Spike shouted with his hands in fists and his arms down to his side. Tears also formed in his eyes. "You made me abandon my best friend, no! MY BIG SISTER! She's the only family along with her mom and dad as my mom and dad that I got! I don't love Twilight as a friend, I love her as a sister! Her blood inside me is the proof I need!" Spike yelled with tears coming out of his eyes. "But now, I don't think I deserve to be a Sparkle, let alone be Twilight's little brother. *Sobs*," he cried with both his hands on his eyes.

A hoof came on his left shoulder. He turned around to see Twilight with tears in her eyes. "Was all.. *Sniff*.. all that true?" she asked.

He took her right hoof off of his shoulder with his right hand and turned around and placed his left hand under her hoof.

"*Sniff*... Yes... it's all true. But-but I.. I don't deserve.. *cough*.. to be your little-,"

"Stop!" she interrupted him with her right hoof on his mouth. "You do deserve to be my little brother," she said with her eyebrows down, tears flowing out, and sitting on her backlegs. "You always have been, *turns to her left* I just thought you never would think a pony like me to be your sister since we're different species," she said and closed her eyes and moved her ears down. "*looks at Spike with her ears down still* But, the truth is: I did treat you like a brother. Even when Shining Armor was busy with his training and me with studying, I still had time to be with you. And just like you said: my blood does flow within you. So, don't you ever s-say that you're not my li-little brother, or that you don't deserve to be a Sparkle, ever again. Because we are family no matter what, Spike. And family loves each other, just like me and you," she said.

Then, Twilight pulled him in with both her hooves on his shoulders and placed him at his heart and rested her chin on her right hoof. Next, Spike looked at his left and smiled and let the tears through. He hugged her a little tighter and closed his eyes while doing so.
She did the same thing to.

Finally, they let go with Twilight taking her right hoof off of her left and rubbed her right and left eyes. Spike took his left hand off of her waist under her wings and rubbed his left and right eyes. "Thanks, Twilight, that made me feel so much better now," he said after rubbing his left and finished with his right eye.


"No problem, Spike," she said while rubbing her right eye. "Anything to help my little brother out," she finished while rubbing her left eye.


"As much as I love your emotional sentiment, you two, but shouldn't we get back to finding a cure?" Rarity said with her right hoof on her heart.

"Not to worry, everypony. I found the cure!" Pinkie said after she popped out of a pile of books with a brown book with yellow rings, and 3 red scratch marks in her left hoof. "Werewolves' Guide To Curing A Vampire Or Other Bat-like Creatures," she said as she jumped out of the pile of books. "See Pg. 20-25 to see what ingredients can cure a vampony," she read as she saw the table of contents and went to find the page. "It says here that to cure a vampony would be to remind them with something that you or somecreature use to share love," she finished.

"That doesn't seem bad. It's just too easy," Rainbow said with her right hoof on her heart; then swayed it over to the left in the air.

"It would, buuuut," Pinkie said.

"Whoa nelly, I don't like it when there's a "but" involved in bad situations like this," Applejack said while taking her hat off and placing it at her heart with her left hoof.

"There's a side note, made by Flameboy," Pinkie said.

"My boyfriend? Why would he know so much about-," Twilight said with the bottom of her left hoof showing. "-ohhhh, that's right, he has tribal werewolf blood. Okay, I get that now," she said with her hoof in the air still.


"Another reason why is because his hand writing is in this guide," Pinkie said while showing them the book in front of her. They ahed as they knew his wacky yet hardworking handwriting.

"Ahhhhhh," they said.

"Okay, *turns the book back to her* Flameboy's side note says: "To those who are reading, including you, Twilight, that first step is something that may make you feel bad. If a pony or anything becomes a vampire by force once again, they will go from what any creature eats, like gems or fish or, in this case, apples, they will go full blood-sucking vampires," she finished.

Right to left, Applejack, Rainbow, Twilight, Spike, and Rarity:"*Gasps*!"

Pinkie went back to reading. "On the plus side, you can be able to cure Fluttershy, me being a mind reader of course, just make an antidote, or two,"

"Two? Why two?" Twilight asked with her head tilting to the right.

"If you wanna know why "two", just look on Pg.21. Hmm, okie-doki-loki," Pinkie said as she went to the right. "*Famous Gasp*!"

"What is it, Pinkie?" Twilight asked.

Pinkie looked down still, but moved her left hoof up to tell her to come over twice and these words. "You may want to come read this, Twilight," she said as she moved to the left of Rarity.

To Be Continued...