• Published 14th Mar 2018
  • 1,511 Views, 4 Comments

To Stop A Vampony - Flameboy

  • ...
14
 4
 1,511

Flutterbat versus Twibat part 2 (For Real)

In the apple orchard, a fight was going on.

The reader's view on Spike and the rest of the girls. Spike was between Rarity and Applejack. Rarity on his right. And AppleJack was on his left. Sitting next to AppleJack was Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash. Then, Flutterbat and Twibat came in with the yellow vampony's hooves on the purple pony's chest that was pushing her to the ground. Flutterbat snapped her mouth at Twibat four times. The first one was when she tried to bite the left side of Twilight's face off. Then, she tried to bite the right side of Twilight's face off. But, Twilight moved her head to her left to avoid the the first bite. And then moved to her right away from the second bite. Then she moved her head to the left side again. On the last attempt to bite Twilight's face off, Flutterbat raised her head back and up above her shoulders, and shot her head straight down...

Splash!

Into a tray of apple pie?

Twilight looked up with her right eyebrow up and her left eyebrow down. Even the others saw in confusion.

Then, Flutterbat raised her head up again and opened her right eye and saw what she made contact with. Then, a carrot top came out. Then it hopped on the top of the pie onto it's tip, and simultaneously grew legs and then arms. Then, a familiar face with a familiar snake tooth popped out and said "Boo!"

Flutterbat raised her head back and got off of Twilight. FB's face was in shock as the carrot had turned into a giant carrot while it's shadow was stretching over on her face. Then, with a snap of its thin fingers that we're a dark color of green, it turned into a creature with a goat head with a deer antler, lion paw, bat wing, and Chinese dragon tail. It was Discord!

Twilight, Spike, and the rest: "Discord?!"

"Sorry I was late, I was just trying to find out where my dear friend was when suddenly, I found her as a vampony. I have no idea why she is, though, but would any of you care to explain?" He said with his left eagle talon gesturing to the ponies and dragon.