• Published 14th Mar 2018
  • 1,515 Views, 4 Comments

To Stop A Vampony - Flameboy

  • ...
14
 4
 1,515

You must become a Tribal Vampony 2.0

Twilight Sparkle walks over to the right side of the table and went to read the part of the book. She also gasped.

"What's wrong, Twilight?!" Spike said with both his right and left hand showing the palms.

"It says here that whoever changes the diet of normal vampire fruit bats into something else; must become a Tribal Vampony to go up against a blood sucking vampony," she finished with her left leg on the left side of the book.


"Now wait just one darn minute, somepony must become a Tribal Vampony to go up against a blood sucking vampony?" Applejack said with her left hoof straight in the air. "That must be the most worst idea I have ever heard of in my entire life!" she said with her left hoof back to her.

"And the only one who has changed the bats' diet (also causing Fluttershy to turn into Flutterbat for two nights with the scent of apples to cause her to transform) was Twilight." Pinkie shouted with her left hoof pointing at Twilight.

She paused only to to see Twilight looking down at the book with her eyes closed.


"Twilight, darling, you aren't thinking of becoming..*gulps*.. a vampony now, are you?" Rarity said with her head stretched out.

"It's the only way to cure Fluttershy," Twi said with her eyes still closed. Then, she opened them. "It was my fault that I changed the bats' diet without even knowing that the diet went into Fluttershy," she said with her left hoof on the book. Well, on the left side of her view, of course.

"But Twilight, if you become a Tribal Vampony, what will happen if you lose control of yourself?" Spike questioned her with worry and his hands on his chest.

"Let me rephrase that," she said as she looks up and held her hoof up in the air and off the book. "After what you just said, the term *quotes with her left hoof twice* "Tribal Vampony", she quoted and put her hoof back on the book to continue. "-it says here in the book that Tribal Vamponies are actually nice creatures," she said with an opened smile.

Everypony, gleaming in excitement, lean in to hear more about tribal Vamponies.

Twilight went back to reading on the next page, and started to read again. "Vampires or Vamponies can be nice if they have families, but if they were raised by evil ones, then they would become tyrants. But, a long time ago, some vampires never killed and only stole food to feed their children. Wow, that's actually pretty sweet of them," she said with sad eyebrows and a happy smile. But then, the eyebrows stayed sad and her mouth gone sad now. "But, their other colleagues wanted power and wanted to rule the world with iron fists. They cared less of other creatures, including the nice vampires. Luckily, the nice vampires decided to no longer steal. But, in order to do that, they had to go see the one race they never usually were friends with," she said.

"But who were the ones they have been unfriendly with?" Rainbow questions with her left hoof.

"Eee! My boyfriend is in this book! Meaning that the tribal werewolves were the tribal vampires' friends!" Twilight Sparkle said. "And I think that if I turn into a Tribal Vampony, I will be in full control of myself and might be able to stop Flutterbat and save our friend! Besides, I'm now part Tribal Werewolf, remember? One of the perks of being the girlfriend to one," she said. Everyone nodded their heads once, signaling Twilight to do so, too.

"Okay, here I go!" Twilight Sparkle yelled as she started the transformation. Then, she pulled her head to her chest and back a little to her wings as she grunted in pain.

"Ooh! AhhhhAAAAAAAHHH!" Twilight screamed in agony as she bent her hooves in the front to her. And held her head up as she was encompassed by a sparkling yellow spark that went from the top of her horn. Then, going down through her head, to her neck, her chest, her arms, wings and hips, to her hindlegs, her flank, and finally her tail. She glowed yellow by the way with her horn still giving out sparks. She was also lifted up in the air as well when transforming.

Then, the spell finished and dropped Twilight back on the table, belly first.

"Ooh!" Spike and the others exclaimed to their right side when they heard the painful sound of that flop.

Then, they saw the full yellow colored pony's tail gone back to Twilight's regular colors, yet her tail was spikier. Next, they see that her cutie mark was now a big pink- colored bat with little white-colored bats around it. Then, they saw that her fur had gone from lavender to dark purple. Next, they saw her left wing has lost its feathers and became a silky smooth wing. Next, it went up to her neck and reached her left cheekbone. After that, the yellow aura showed her mane spikier just like her tail. Both her mane and tail have the same two streaks of purple and pink stripes in the form of zig zags. Then, the aura went from the top of her left ear and went up to the base of her ear. It was all pointy by the way. Then, the girls and the dragon look at the yellow coming down from her forehead and her eyes.

"Well, at least she still has those adorable, innocent eyes. Well, her eyelids at least," Spike said.

"I wouldn't feel happy just yet, Spike. You should probably look at the left side of her mouth," Rainbow Dash said as she pointed her left hoof out to his big sister.

Spike looks to his left and saw the yellow aura finishing at the point of her nose. But, then he had his eyes wide open and figured out what she meant by that remark. He saw a white fang popping out from under his sister's left side of her upper lip.

Then, something else happened.

The new tribal vampony put her hooves that were spreaded out to her sides, behind her wings. Then, they were moving with the right one first, then her left one. The reader's view on her right and her leg moved up and was tilting with the right on top and the left side of her butt at the bottom. The reader's view was then on her left side of her flank. Then, her right leg moved up and was balancing her butt. Then the view went to the left side of her face and she cringed with sad eyebrows and a big urging smile of pain was shown.


Then she had her left hoof the same elevation as her shoulder. Her right arm still straight on the ground. Then she pushed herself up with her left arm.

And then, from looking at the ground to looking up, Twilight Sparkle let out a velociraptor shriek from Jurassic world. From the part with Blue coming to save Rexy the T-Rex from almost being killed by the D-rex or Indominus Rex.

Author's Note:

Don't worry everyone, Twilight is still a good pony.