• Published 28th Feb 2018
  • 7,976 Views, 107 Comments

Winter Heat - mobius_



Rainbow Dash rents out an luxury resort to take you on a week long getaway; the only thing she asks for in return is a little help with estrus. Not even Celestia herself could crash this party...or so you thought.

  • ...
16
 107
 7,976
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

11426833
Oh. My. God!
No cap, I have nothing else to say, but "Damn. Roasted!" :rainbowlaugh:

11433929
"Smut is a cheap alternative to romance."

*New chapter comes out

I stand corrected. That was the most romantic smut I've seen in ages.

Amazing work as usual.

Fantastic read as always!

Ha ha, love it! Nice work! So glad to see this get updated!

11426833
Ah, so nice of you to kink shame instead of addressing the issue of the parents. How noble of you.

11457861
He's trying to point out that your preference in reading material means that you likely have a different interest in the story's outcome than him, and me for that matter.

11474229
Completely irrelevant to the points I made previously. It's an ad hominem attack, not a valid talking point. Still not addressing the rude and presumptuous parents. Them showing up and not being immediately told to leave them alone is infuriating.

You sigh, “They’re minerals, Dash.”

This fic is ruined.
I'm going to read all of Anon's lines in Hank's voice now. Curse you! :rainbowlaugh:

11474241
"Rude and presumptuous"

yeah wanting to check out the weird freaky alien "space pirate" dating your daughter is weird.
And also, they have been nothing but loving.

The only disturbance comes from Rainbow's own scruples about the situation, when in reality her parents are basically playing matchmaker at this point lol. They even set up the sauna for them, come on!

Also, it's a valid talking point, because you were saying the fic is ruined when in reality it's only ruined for you because you have freaky and weird tastes in story-telling lmao. Nothing wrong with that, but maybe it was good you got reminded of your own biases?

11475223
I only read up to the point that the parents showed up and got in the way of the entire premise of this story. Maybe it got better. But them showing up and putting a stop to Dash wanting to indulge in getting her heat sated grated on my nerves. Not sure how that's a contentious opinion. Her parents 100% got in the way. Maybe they help later. But when they first show up it's like sand on a fire. It's completely unwelcome and obstructive.

How would you like to plan a romantic week away with a loved one to indulge in each other in every way and have your parents show up? That would be awful. Or is this some fetish of yours? Would you want to show off your physical relationship to your parents? That's what this seems to be about for you. Turn about is fair play.

11475230
I uhh....

I don't view sexual gratification as a higher priority than spending time with my family.
I mean yeah it's a pain that they show up, but now he gets to meet her parents and in the end that's probably gonna be a bonding experience too.

You need to cut down on the cooming man.

11487080
Ffs, this isn't just sex. It's a romantic getaway with the goal of alleviating her heat. You know, the thing humans don't have? Estrus. The physical drive to be bred. Why do I even need to point out something so painfully obvious? It's literally part of the name to the story.

This is great, looking forward to future chapters!

Hey you know what would be a great Christmas present? It rhymes with update (because that’s what the word is, there really aren’t any words that rhyme with update but you can rhyme a word with itself right?)

The hardest part was finding an angle that would accommodate her six-foot wingspan.

I'd say this is about an average wingspan. It's also the height that'd make me appear more attractive as a man apparently.

Most of us are under 6ft.

I feel smol by comparison to wingspan...

I guess I can act like I'm cool:
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1008186821371186587/5008DECEC9CCC4DCD88648498DD422BE89F5BD30/?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

Anyway, fun read. Write moar I plead!

Loving this story! Can't wait to see more of what's to come!

Login or register to comment