• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 747 Views, 7 Comments

Even Luna (The Princess of the Night) has Nightmares - Creativa-Artly01



Even though she may help ponies in their dreams and their nightmares, doesn't mean she doesn't have nightmares herself.

  • ...
 7
 747

Chapter 14

A few days later, Luna shows Celestia a surprise. She made a dream world where their parents are still alive. "Why, why do this?" asks Celestia confused.

"So we can remember what things were like when they were alive," responds Luna, "and also to help me get over the nightmare that was losing them."

"Oh Luna," responds Celestia as she embraces her sister in a hug, "I miss them too, thanks so much." The two then enter the dream world together and enjoy it together until it is time for Celestia to raise the sun and Luna to lower the moon. A few hours later, Luna falls asleep in the dream world she's created but the nightmare of their death still lingers in the back of her mind. She has to come to terms with the fact that she'll never fully get over their parents' death.

A few hours later, Luna awakens and goes and joins Twilight in the library. There, the two do some organizing of the old scrolls and old books that are in the room. After a while, Luna zonks out on the table and begins to have nightmares once again, this time not able to awaken from them. Scared, Twilight runs off and grabs Celestia. "She fell into a nightmare and won't wake up. I'm so scared," says Twilight concerned.

Celestia then nods and she and Twilight enter Luna's dreams. There, the two identify what is keeping Luna in this nightmare state. "It's the nightmare phantom, Miasma," says Celestia to Twilight. "She's what's keeping Luna like this." The two princesses then aim and begin to fire magic at Miasma. Eventually, Miasma retreats from Luna and moves on but not before vowing to return back to take over the night princess once again. A few minutes later, Celestia and Twilight leave Luna's mind and enter the real world once again and there, they embrace a crying, confused, scared Luna.

"I, I was so useless under Miasma's control," cries Luna. "It had me so scared, so terrified, so horrified. I didn't know what to do."

"Shh, shh, it's okay," sighs Celestia as she strokes Luna's mane. "Now how about some pancakes?" Luna nods and the three princesses head off to enjoy some freshly baked pancakes together. It's definitely the best way to get over the nightmare phantom that is Miasma. Luna can definitely agree to that.

Comments ( 2 )

Due to this not being completed by the due date, I am sorry to say that this story is disqualified.

8939524
I posted the main bulk before th due date tho.

Login or register to comment