• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 739 Views, 7 Comments

Even Luna (The Princess of the Night) has Nightmares - Creativa-Artly01



Even though she may help ponies in their dreams and their nightmares, doesn't mean she doesn't have nightmares herself.

  • ...
 7
 739

Chapter 12

The next day, Luna confronts Celestia. "Why didn't you tell me you were having dreams about our parents dying too?"

"I, I didn't want to worry you," responds Celestia as she rubs her neck. "You're already having a hard time as it is, ya know."

"Yes, but that still doesn't mean you can't come to me," responds Luna. "Promise me you'll tell me next time."

"I promise," the two then embrace in a hug and then go and enjoy some freshly baked pancakes together. As the two eat breakfast, the two laugh, joke, and have an all-around great time. Luna is glad Celestia is willing to listen to her as well as admit her own fears to her.

A few hours later, the two sisters go off and deal with some dignitaries while Twilight continues to hold herself up in the library working on so many different papers and scrolls worth of research. "Why do I have so much work? Ugh!" sighs Twilight as her head falls down onto the desk in front of her. "Maybe some fresh air would do me good? Or maybe even a nap?" Twilight then goes and flies off to her room in the castle where she soon falls fast asleep.

Three hours later, the royal sisters get out of their meeting with the dignitaries and go off to Pony Island Amusement Park together, where they ride every coaster and enjoy funnel cake, cotton candy, and ice cream cones. The two are so glad to have this alone time together before the big Canterlot Founding Day Parade that night. It's definitely not going to be a dull day for the two sisters and for that, they're grateful. It's a way to get their minds off their parents' deaths and to them, that is definitely something they need the most right now.

Several hours later, the parade begins after the sisters sound off the ceremonial horn. The two then fly down and join in on the festivities from their float, the focal point of the parade. As they sit atop the float, the two smile and wave and the image of their parents' death soon fades from their minds and the fun and happiness around them fill their hearts and minds as well. It's the warmest feeling in the world, and right now, that's what they need the most.