• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 739 Views, 7 Comments

Even Luna (The Princess of the Night) has Nightmares - Creativa-Artly01



Even though she may help ponies in their dreams and their nightmares, doesn't mean she doesn't have nightmares herself.

  • ...
 7
 739

Chapter 10

Later that day, Luna goes off and finds Twilight in the library. "Twilight," says Luna, "why do ponies have to have nightmares? They're not fun at all."

"Well," responds Twilight, "I don't know, Luna. Do you wanna talk?"

"Sure," replies Luna with a smile. "A talk is nice."

"Well, tell me what's on your mind," responds Twilight with a smile.

"Well, these nightmares, these constant nightmares of mom and dad dying and me turning into Nightmare Moon, they both continue to haunt my dreams and they scare me. I've never been this scared before, well, not since the whole Tantabus incident anyways that is. When I defeated the Tantabus, I thought it would've taken all my nightmares right along with it, but alas, it is not so and that scares me." She lets out a sigh. "I just want to have happy dreams again. I want the nightmares gone for good." Luna then bursts into tears and Twilight flies down from her shelf and comforts the princess.

"Well," says Twilight, "you can't let your fears take over. You're strong. You can fight this. I promise you can fight this." Twilight wipes the tears from Luna's eyes.

"Thanks, Twilight," sniffles Luna. "I hope you're right." The two then leave the library and join Celestia for some pancakes in the dining hall. Luna then admits these fears to Celestia who comes over and embraces her in a hug and promises her sister she'll help her fight this. That's all Luna really wanted to hear from her sister. It definitely puts her more at ease knowing that her sister and Twilight have her back. Right now, to Luna, that is the most important thing she needs: the support of those she loves and those who love her.