• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 739 Views, 7 Comments

Even Luna (The Princess of the Night) has Nightmares - Creativa-Artly01



Even though she may help ponies in their dreams and their nightmares, doesn't mean she doesn't have nightmares herself.

  • ...
 7
 739

Chapter 4

A few days later, the two royal sisters go away for a family vacation and leave Twilight in charge of the castle for the weekend. Twilight is thrilled but nervous at the same time. The last thing she wants to do is let the princesses down. She promises herself that she won't. She then gets back to sorting through all the books in the royal library as she has nothing better to do until Celestia's planned meeting at noon.

Meanwhile, the sisters soon land in a small town that they used to visit all the time as children. "It's that town from our childhood, Mist Hoof Valley not far from the Hoof Falls if I remember correctly," says Luna with a smile.

"It is indeed," responds Celestia with a smile. The two then walk into a house in the village and there, they are met by Star Swirl and Stygian.

"Hey," says Starswirl with a smile. "It's been too long."

"Agreed," respond the sisters as the embrace him in a hug.

"Luna needed to get away from the palace for a little bit," sighs Celestia, "she's been having nightmares lately."

"Well, unwinding and letting your mind wander is definitely a good way to fix that problem," responds Starswirl as he strokes his beard. "Can I interest either of you in some tea?"

"Sure, tea would be nice," reply the sisters as they sit down. Starswirl then goes over and pours each of them a piping hot cup along with himself. The three then begin to chat and catch up but not before Starswirl gives Luna a "nightmare cure all spell", at least, that's what he calls it. Luna thanks him for it and then she and Celestia then begin to tell him all of what he missed since he came back to the town and left Canterlot behind.

"So, Twilight is teaching magic to some of your students now, good on her," says Starswirl to the sisters.

"Yeah, we're proud of her," responds Luna, "Celi, especially."

"It's true," blushes Celestia.

"As for me," responds Luna, "I have started a whole new night symphony choir for the night guards to participate in since Celestia has a daytime symphony choir."

"It's about time," laughs Starswirl with a smile.

"I agree," sighs Luna. "Celestia's also been teaching me how to bake and I really enjoy it." She lets out a laugh. "It's fun."

"Well, I'm glad you two have gotten so close," responds Starswirl with a smile.

After a few more hours of talking, the three go and walk around the town together, continuing to talk as they walk. All the while, sharing laughs, memories, and daily happenings. Luna's just glad to be away from the castle and she has the feeling the spell Starswirl gave her will definitely help her with her nightmare problem.