• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 751 Views, 7 Comments

Even Luna (The Princess of the Night) has Nightmares - Creativa-Artly01



Even though she may help ponies in their dreams and their nightmares, doesn't mean she doesn't have nightmares herself.

  • ...
 7
 751

Chapter 11

A few weeks later, Twilight takes Luna on a visit to Zecora's and the three meditate together. "You've been having nightmares I see, that 'tis why you're here to visit me," says Zecora to the princess as she enters.

"Uh, yes, yes I have," responds Luna, "very disturbing nightmares. Ones of me turning back into Nightmare Moon and my parents being killed right in front of my sister and me."

"I see, I see," responds Zecora, "you need to clear your mind and you shall find peace at last inside your mind."

The three then begin meditating together and they do so for several hours before parting ways for the day. The two princesses return to Canterlot and the two then begin the night duties as Luna doesn't want to do it alone right now. "Thanks for doing this," says Luna with a smile. "It's nice to have company."

"You're welcome," responds Twilight, "you gonna teach me how to dream walk?"

"I'll think about it," giggles Luna.

"Please..." begs Twilight.

"Fine," responds Luna. She then brings herself and Twilight into the dreamscape the two enter the first dream of the night, Celestia's.

"This is Celestia's dream, why are we here?" asks Twilight puzzled.

"She's having the same nightmare about our parents that I am, see," says Luna pointing to the scene unfolding in front of them.

"Yeah," responds Twilight, "she's just as scared as you are Luna."

"Yeah, if only she'd tell me how she feels. She tends to keep her emotions closed off from me even though she shouldn't," sighs Luna.

The two then fix the nightmare and turn it into a dream and as they do, it also corrects Luna's nightmare. Twilight is impressed. She's never seen Luna fix a tandem dream before. She is stunned. The two then leave Celestia's dream and goes off to the next dream followed by Twilight. The two then continue this for hours before finally returning to the main realm by sunrise. The two then share a hug and part ways. Luna turns in for the day and Twilight goes off to the library to work on a scroll on Parasprite Feeding Habits. Some things aren't going to change anytime soon, but Twilight hopes the princesses' nightmares will soon turn into beautiful, happy dreams.