• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 751 Views, 7 Comments

Even Luna (The Princess of the Night) has Nightmares - Creativa-Artly01



Even though she may help ponies in their dreams and their nightmares, doesn't mean she doesn't have nightmares herself.

  • ...
 7
 751

Chapter 7

A few months after their visit to see the Yaks, the spell wears off once again and again, Luna recasts it upon herself, this time, however, it backfires and the nightmares continue, this time followed by massive headaches and blacking out. Celestia, realizing this, goes to Twilight and the two share a talk of concern.

"The spell is hurting Luna and she doesn't realize it, what should I do?" sighs Celestia. "I don't want her to continue to hurt herself like this."

"Well, tell her," responds Twilight. Celestia nods and goes to talk with Luna but not before snatching the spell from under her sister's muzzle and setting it on fire.

"Luna," says Celestia as she enters Luna's room. "You need to stop casting that spell upon yourself. It's starting to harm your health."

"Yeah, I think I noticed that," responds Luna as she rubs her head before she blacks out once again. Celestia then picks her up and tucks her into bed. Celestia then stays there with her until she comes to once again. "So," says Luna once her head stops thumping, "how did you manage to get rid of the spell?"

"I burnt it, it's never going to be able to be used ever again by anypony," responds Celestia with a smile.

"Good," responds Luna, "because right now, the nightmares definitely aren't the worst thing in the world. The blacking out and the headaches are. I have a feeling I'm going to be out of commission for a while. You'll have to raise the moon on my behalf until all this subsides."

"I will," responds Celestia as she embraces her sister's hoof and gives her a kiss on the head. "I promise."

"Good," responds Luna. Luna then falls fast asleep and Celestia goes and stands on the balcony outside Luna's room alone. All the while, all she can do is hope Luna will get better soon. That is all she wants. After all, ruling without her sister is her worst nightmare coming true.