• Published 12th Aug 2018
  • 7,550 Views, 42 Comments

Estrus For Two - Nekon



Rarity takes Sweetie Belle to a brothel on her first estrus.

  • ...
37
 42
 7,550
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 28 )

69 followers. I like this one :rainbowlaugh: . Though I hope it won't stay like that for too long. :unsuresweetie:
Also, any criticism is welcome.

is there a nsfw version of that pic.

9106625
I doubt it

Wow got featured despite the dislike brigade working on my whole story list. Thx you, guys.:yay:

Great a whore house story with minors. The Featured Box Troll

Nekon #7 · Aug 13th, 2018 · · 3 ·

9106834
no minor if she has a mark on her bum.
also judging by the story you posted you're the only troll here, my friend. :unsuresweetie:

Comment posted by Fracturedheart deleted Aug 13th, 2018
Comment posted by Fracturedheart deleted Aug 13th, 2018
Comment posted by Fracturedheart deleted Aug 13th, 2018

The mare’s smile only broadened as she imagined her sister to be generous enough as to allow her to suck some Night Light’s cum out of her and let her taste it firsthoof.

“My fur is so sticky,” she mused. “It’ll take a while to wash it off.”

“Don’t worry,” Rarity said, licking her lips hungrily. “I’ll help you with this.”

“But I can’t just leave without properly thanking you,” Rarity protested. “Perhaps there’s another way I can repay you.” The mare opened her mouth wide, eyes half-closed, tongue stuck out. She made a series of sucking motions, her throat contracting as she moaned quietly.

I really wish we could've gotten to read Sweetie Belle and Rarity eating out each other's cunts and asses. That would have been a great way to repay Night Light. I'm sure he would have enjoyed that as much as I would. Oh, well. At least we got some hot incestuous kissing action.

9107252
thx for comment. Could you please specify what those places are.

9107300
Well, I have to save something for my later RariBelle shipfics :rainbowwild:
The story has already grown much bigger than I planned first.

No pregnancy?
That's a dam shame, that is. Also, pun with 'dam'. I like puns.

9107656
And that’s why you’ll never be in smash

9107424 Ah, so I'm guessing the "eating out each other"s cunts and asses" will be saved for the sequel. Looking forward to it.

9107928 Yes. Yes, it does.

I'm here only because of the pic, and i have to say, what a terrible waste of good ice cream.















:trollestia:

I think Twilight Velvet is gonna figure it out eventually. It's not like secrets stay secret in Equestria for long after all. But I really don't think she'll be upset with him. Might want to join in next time.

“I’m not alright,” Sweetie muttered, making Rarity’s lips shiver with anxiety. Then the filly lifted her head up and looked directly into Rarity’s eyes, instantly driving away all her worries. “I’m better than alright. Sis, I’m in seventh heaven.” A smile on Sweetie’s face stretched so wide that it prevented her from speaking coherently, eyes half-closed as if she was indeed high, dreaming somewhere in heaven. She dropped her head onto Rarity’s chest then, burying her face in silky softness of her sister’s fur.

Awww~:heart:!

“Pinkie Promise,” Night Light said, setting a hoof to his left eye.

Pinkie Pie will get you if you break that promise:pinkiecrazy:.

Giving a squeak of joy, Sweetie Belle cuddled up to her sister and began to rub against Rarity’s forelegs like a little kitten. “You are the best sister ever!”

She is, she really is:twilightsmile:.

“Can’t argue with that.” Rarity laughed.

Eenope:eeyup:.

9108577
Oh, I imagine there's all *sorts* of fun the Sparkles could have punishing Nightie for this little transgression - and Rarity for enabling it! ;)

I'd started reading this story out of curiosity, even though I only wanted a 'quick' clop. But your writing style kept me glued to the story. I couldn't put it down, and had to finish! As said here: 9107928

The little details of your descriptions of each mare's experiences make this sooo hot

Sorry if my quoting ability isn’t the greatest. I’ve had syntax overload this whole week. :(

Nice work, and I look forward to reading more soon.

9120408
i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/710/389/a79.png
Well, I can understand your rant but what you see as laziness other people might find it a fetish.
For me, personally, my pee-pee goes hard at the thought that there's no other solution.
It's hard to please everyone. :fluttershyouch:

9120408 I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean. Could you elaborate?

9108577

I think Twilight Velvet is gonna figure it out eventually. It's not like secrets stay secret in Equestria for long after all. But I really don't think she'll be upset with him. Might want to join in next time.

Mmm! I love that idea. Maybe we'll get that in the sequel.

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS ALL STARTING WITH "WHY"
YET NONE ARE AGAINST THIS STORY
CONTINUE ON MY MAN AND WRITE MORE SMUT

I don't normally read foalcon or incest, but this was a good exception.

Login or register to comment