• Published 8th Jan 2018
  • 4,377 Views, 85 Comments

The Supreme Queen - Error Sans



Those Ponies, believe that they are superior, that I was trying to hurt them. No, no matter what I am blamed for, no matter who much they want be to leave, I will stay and protect them. I lost my old home I'm not losing this one.

  • ...
16
 85
 4,377
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

I forgot about this story. Great to see it again.

Yay it's back!

9942925
I forgot about this as well, still interesting though. (After a brief recap)

Yubel should try to see it from their perspective. In modern times Darkness is seen as bad and Light is seen as good. She’s arguing against an idea with at the very least 1000 Years of foot hold. Arguing against that while working with public enemy number one, of course their not gonna believe you, even with what they saw “Celestia” do, especially since their your friend’s prisoners of war and you saying that the person you’re working with would prefer to turn their home into another badlands.:ajbemused: You gotta admit that for this particular argument, Rainbow is technically in the right, from what she was raised to believe anyway.

9943420
I made a typo on the badlands I meant to have it, it was supposed to be about how the badlands used to look

Yes its back

will yunal show rainbow reavel teh ture of light of evil?

Bit sad about how fast this is progressing after such a long time between this and last chapter. I expected more time to pass before Celestia makes her move,
let alone try to force Luna to join her when she clearly looks corrupted. Then there is how Rainbow acted. She felt out of character with how aggressive she was (even for her).

"This Light of Destruction and Gentle Darkness, we aren't even told what the difference is, for all we know it could the other way around and The Light is Gentle while the Darkness is Destructive!" She declare her sneer etched onto her face.

I cant see her doing that even considering the sircumstances. Prior to this she was insulting their captor without provocation, which even she should realize (no matter how pissed) is never a good idea.

I LOVE IT!! So glad this story is back, I adore it so much! Keep up the great work!

Is this going to continue? I absolutely love this story!!

more please and this was a fun read.

Login or register to comment