• Published 7th Jan 2018
  • 1,363 Views, 19 Comments

Sun's Equestria Girls Adventure The Friendship Games - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sun and her friends are competing againset Crystal Prep along with Twilight's counterpart in the games, and keep the magic undercontrol

  • ...
2
 19
 1,363

Epilogue: Another Familiar Face

At the other side of Canterlot City where a bus station is at, people are walking around and are buying some stuff and food here. Just then a lrge bus is making it's way to the station. The bus has travel around farther cities and taking people to other cities and neighborhoods outside of Canterlot City.

The bus has stop at the station and everyone begins to get off as they gather their things. There is one person who is more relieved to be here more than anyone. A young girl, and judging by her age, she is a high school student.

The girl is wearing a thick black jacket with magnet frills on the hood, and covering her face. She is also wearing black jeans, and black thigh boots. The girl looks around and takes off her hood to reveal her face, and hair girl and she has light peach skin, black hair with a pink streak on it, and light blue eyes, and has dark blue hair band with a shooting star falling from the sky on it.

She looks around the city as she says, "Canterlot City's sure is different from where I'm from. I'm just glad to finally get some freedom."

The girl walks over to a line where the passengers can receive their things. One by one, the people receive their suitcases and other items the bring with them. The girl is able to retrieve hers, and the suitcase she has is a dark blue case with the same shooting star mark like on he hairband.

After retrieving her suitcase, the girl leaves, and is also carrying her backpack, and purse. The girl looks around to see to see the city lights and people calling around in the evening. She walks for a while and is wondering where she needs to go. She looks up to see that dark clouds are surrounding around the sky, and looks like it's about to rain. Meaning that she really need to find shelter for the night.

She starts to think about the trouble she has back at her home town and her school. The problem was so hard, and emotional that it's too hard for her to handle. Not wanting to cause her family trouble and take the problem anymore, she decides to runaway from home, and find her happiness.

Sh takes out of a photo that has herself along with three adults. Two of them are her parents, the other is her older sister. At the back, it say, my wonderful Falling Star. The girl who is named, Falling Star begins to shed a few tears and wishes that she can face them than running way, but doesn;t have the strength.

"I'm sorry I couldn't tell you," Falling Star sadly says in her thoughts.

Begin to cry and shed tears, Falling Star runs faster and is trying to find a place to stay. She runs for a while until she collapses on the ground. Sh continues to cry and not sure what to do. Just then, Falling Star looks up to see a bright dark blue shimmering light flies over and darts right towards her. Before she an runaway, she ends up getting hit, and the magic has been absorbed into her body. When the light is gone, Falling Star sits on the ground deeply breathing from the strange encounter she has.

Falling Star looks at the left side to see the old mansion that onced owned by Lapis Lazul. With nowhere else to go, the misrile girl run to the house and make sure to close the door behind her. Falling Star walks upstair to see the room and get herself comfortable. She changes into her pajamas and falls fast asleep soon after that. What the girl doesn't know that the light is something magical, and that she will end up meeting someone to sort out her troubles with her friends.

Author's Note:

Preview of the next story.

Comments ( 2 )

Is this a sequel?

Comment posted by Phetiamwantip deleted Mar 27th, 2022
Login or register to comment