• Published 7th Jan 2018
  • 1,364 Views, 19 Comments

Sun's Equestria Girls Adventure The Friendship Games - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sun and her friends are competing againset Crystal Prep along with Twilight's counterpart in the games, and keep the magic undercontrol

  • ...
2
 19
 1,364

Chapter 9: The Five Pillars of Friendship

Everyone at the school are shocked and petrified with fear to see Twilight's terrifying and unexpected transformation. Principal Cinch and the Shadowbolts realized that having Twilight release the Equestrian magic from her device is a huge mistake, and now seeing the result of their pride. The two people who are stunned by this more than anyone are Sun and Shining Armor. They both care for Twilight more than anyone, and now that friend/sister has been transformed by powerful magic and don't know what to do. Spike whimpers to see Twilight like this, someone who is not Twilight.

Twilight manically laughs, turns to Sun, and says with a grin on her face, "You were right, Sun! I never understand magic before...

"but I do now!" Twilight declares as she makes her new horn glow bright.

Twilight then makes her hand charge with magic and create a magical beam. She then aims it at the Wondercolt statue, shattering it into pieces and falls to the ground. Sun and the girls look at the site where the statue used to be, and is completely shocked to see what is happening.

Sonata scaredly asks, "Is that…"

"It's… Equestria," Sun answers lookin very stunned.

Sun and her friend are seeing a dark purple portal open up where the statue used to be. From the looks of it, it's opening an entrance Equestria, Ponyville to be exact. Twilight still transomed seem to be very satisfied to witnessed this event, but it's not over. The purple cracks starts to makes it's way around the concrete and is going directly to Sun and the girls.

Applejack looks up, and shockley exclaims, "Look out!"

Twilight uses her hand to unleash another strong magic beam to create another magic portal. Sun and the girls are able to dodge the attack, and another portal open up to a different part of Equestria. Sun and the others are looking around to see that portals are being open up all over the front of the school.

Sun announces to everyone in a loud voice, "Everybody run!"

Every student body from both schools start to get off of the bleaches and tries to run away from the scene. Every time they try to get away different portals leading to different parts of Equestria keep opening up. They try their best to be careful so they won't fall into a different dimension.

At Crystal Pep side in front of the bleachers, Principal Cinch and the five female Shadowbolts are standing there in fear watching the terrifying event taking place. They start to regret their idea about using the magic in Twilight's device, and seeing the world is being tear apart right before their eyes.

"Oh my goodness!" Sugarcoat says with a stunned look.

"Twilight's gone crazy!" Indigo exclaims in fear.

"What could have happen to her?" Sour Sweet asks, looking very scared.

Sunny Flare turns to Principal Cinch and worriedly replis. "And please tell us you have an idea on how to fix her."

"I… I'm afraid I do not know. I could never have imagine this would happen," Principle Cinch sadly answers

Then she regretfully adds in her thoughts, "A what's worse, Twilight said that Sun and her friends warned her about this, and… I didn't want to listen."

In the air, Twilight seam satisfied that portals are open up round her, and is planning on merging the two worlds, and learn about that world's magic.

She then hears Sun calling out to her, saying, "Twilight, you can't do this!"

"Why not? There's a whole other world there…" Twilight says, and against the idea.

The the makes a charge in her hand as she says, "... and it's just filled with magic."

She then creates a another porta and cracks opn at the door steps of the school. People who are tere are able to dodge away from it in i'm before it breaks. Sun ad Shining Armor are shocked to see Twilight has been fully corrupted by the magic, and doesn't seem to care who ends up getting hurt.

Shining Armor worriedly calls out, "Twilight, you have to stop this! This isn't like you!"

"You're going to destroy this world to get to Equestria!" Sun adds, sounding upset.

""So what, there's more magic there…" Twilight remarks.

She then spread her wings as she lifts herself further in the air, "... and I want to learn it all!"

Twilight uses her magic to create a giant beam at the middle of the school years. Shining Armor is able to get Sun out o the way. The floor gives way and a giant portal leading to the skies of Equestria appear on the ground. Many students who are close to it, are too afraid to move. Shining Armor and Sun fall to the ground, and look to see the spectrometer on the ground. Sun picks it up, and know this device is partly the cause of this whole mess.

Apple Bloom ends up being open of the people who is close to the portal. The ground gives out of her, and it's going to fall through. Luckily Applejack is able to grab hold of her just in time.

Applejack tries to pull her out and says, "Whatever you do Apple Bloom, don't let go."

"Like I have a choice," Apple Bloom scaredly remarks, looking down at the city below.

The Shadowbolts five and Principal Cinch are looking around to see what's going on, and seeing Sun's friends are trying to save both CHS and Crystal Prep students. The five girls agree that they need to put their differences beside and help everyone from their five girls run to help out, but Principal Cinch is still stunned and ashamed by her mistake. In fact, she is starting to regret a lot of other mistakes she has made for the games, and not sure how to fix this.

At the large portal at the ground, Rainbow Dash and the girls are trying to help save the students who are going to fall in. Rarity slips and is holding one Crystal Prep student and one Canterlot High student by a hand on the edge of the portal.

Rainbow Dash panicky calls out, "Hang on!"

"Obviously!" Rarity angrily screams, seeing how it's noticeable.

Rarity tries her best to hang on, but her hands starts to slip off the ledge. She lost grip, and is about to fall through, but is grabbed up by two different colored hands. Those two are Indigo Zap and Lemon Zest of Crystal Prep.

"We got you!" Indigo calls out, holding on to Rarity's hand.

Sun looks up to see the five Shadowbolt girls are helping her friends with rescuing the other students. Just then, Rarity and Rainbow Dash begin to glow their colors. Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Applejack begin to glow after helping everyone out. Sun also notice that Twilight's device is still working, and is detecting her five friends magic. Sun is starting to understand how the magic work in this world. Sun is starting to come up with a way to stop this. Just then she turns to see the cracks of the purple magic is heading to Principal Cinch.

Sun gasp in shock, and warns her loudly, "Principal Cinch, look out!"

Before Principal Cinch can see or do anything, the crack breaks open, and a portal open. Principal Cinch begins to fall through the portal and is going to fall into the pony world.

Sun grabs Principal Cinch on the hand with her body on the ground, and shouting, "I got you!"

Sun is trying her best to pull Principal Cinch out, but she is having trouble. She then uses her other hand to help out. Principal Cinch however, is shocked to see Sun rescuing her, and not sure how to do on the situation.

"I promise, I'll never let go!" Sun loudly replies, trying to hold on to her.

Principal Cinch asks, looking surprised, "Why are you saving me?!"

"Because… I can't let you get hurt… and I want to help you," Sun answers.

Then she shows a smile on her face, and says, "And… that what CHS do. It's what I do. We're all about friendship."

Principal Cinch feels a strong impulse at Sun's statement, and what she says about the school. She is starting to think that she may be wrong about Canterlot High, but can understand why Sun is special She doesn't give up on anyone, and will do anything to help.

Sun begin to pull Principal Cinch up, but is accompanied by Falling Sar and the Dazzlings. Together, they are able to save Principal Cinch from falling to Equestria. Principal Cinch takes constant deep breaths after that experience, and manage to calm herself down.

Principal Cinch looks at Sun with a sad and guilty look, and says, "I… I made a terrible mistake."

Sun, Falling Star, and The Dazzling are shocked to hear what Principal Cinch is telling them.

"I thought if we used the magic Twilight had collected from you,then we can win the games… but winning the Friendship Games isn't worth our home falling apart. And… I was wrong about you and all of Canterlot High about everything I've said about you and using magic. I just wanted to maintain Crystal Prep's reputation," Principal Cinch sadly admits.

Sun looks into Principal Cinch's eyes and can tell how sorry she is for everything.

Sun sighs and says, "It's also not worth putting a lot of pressure and encouragement in Twilight while she's already under stress seeing the magic she has taken from us."

"You're right, I've did terrible things to Twilight, and I caused her to turned into something with magic powers and is out of control, and I don't know how to fix this," Principal Cinch says with guilt.

Sun simply smiles, and answers, "But I do."

"What?" Principal Cinch asks, quietly.

"You just leave this to me and my friends. You got to try to get a many people to safety," Sun directs.

Principal Cinch nods her head, agreeing with this decision. She gets up, and runs over to helps many students as se can evacuate from this location. Sun gets up on her feet with Twilight's device in her hand, and is ready to confront Twilight. Falling Star and The Dazzlings follow her to confront Twilight. Sun knows that Twilight has gone to the deep end of the magic and her own desire, and believes she knows only one way to get her back.

Sun calls out on the top of her lunges, "TWILIGHT!"

Twilight turns over to where Sun, Falling Star, and The Dazzlings are and simply grins at her.

"Hello Sun, do you like what I'm accomplishing?" Twilight asks with a smirk on her face.

"Listen Twilight, this isn't the way. I know you feel powerful right now, like you can have everything you want. But this isn't the way to do this, and I've seen what mistakes that are make. You've became so pressured, upset, and you desire for magic, along with the magic merge into you became overwhelming for you to control. The magic you have can't give you everything you wanted," Sun explains in a loud voice so she can get her attention.

"Oh you're wrong. Unlike you, I can have everything I want!" Twilight protests.

"You're wrong, Twilight!" Falling Star angrily replies.

Twilight becomes a bit stunned seeing Falling Star and the Dazzlings are with her.

"Magic can't help you with your problem. I've been where you are now, and made the same mistake you're making. I stole a magical crown and put it on, and just like you I was so overwhelmed by the magic it contained. I thought it can get me what I wanted, but it didn't."

"Same goes for me and my sisters," Aria declares.

Then Adagio says, "My sisters and I thought using our magic will solve our problems, but Sun showed us another way. As a result, we were feed from our curse.."

"Sun and her friends showed all of us that there is another way. And that even with all the magic and power we have, we'll still be alone, and yo as well" Sonata says.

Twilight becomes upset as she protest, "You're… you're wrong!"

"They're not Twilight. Even with all that magic and power, you'll still be alone," Sun says.

Then then lifts the device in the air, and says "True magic comes from Honesty…"

Applejack glows orange and transform, and creates an orange beam.

"Kindness," Falling Star says.

Fluttershy glows bright yellow, transform, and creates the same beam.

Then Sonata says, "Laughter."

Pinkie does the same thing like the others.

"Generosity," Adagio says.

Then Rarity transform the same way.

Then Aria says, "Loyalty."

Lastly is Rainbow Dash doing the same transformation.

All the beams of magic are being pulled into the open device. When all the magic is collected, the device creates the same magical ball of energy like before. On top of that, Sun, Falling Star, and The Dazzling are being lifted in the air.

Sun says, "We understand you, Twilight even me. I know what it's like to be alone and without someone to look to. But now along with my friends, I'm going to show you the most powerful magic of all!"

Sun closes the device, and then throws it to the ground. Sun, Falling Star, and The Dazzling hold on to each other's hands as the orb of Equestrian magic consume them. Wh they're consume, all five of them outfits transform in beautiful and shimmering outfits, shoes and accessories. All of their hairs are lifted in the air and waving around. Sun gains a horn and shimmering wings. The Dazzlings gains shimmering wings. Falling Star also gains an outfits, along with a horn and wings.

After the transformation, all five of them declare at the same time, "The Magic Of Friendship!"

Twilight becomes stunned to see the five girls transformed. Rainbow Dash and the others are amazed by it, while everyone else at the school are surprised to se five girls transformed into something beautiful and amazing. Sun then uses her own magic to close all the portals, which displeases Twilight. Twilight then charges towards Sun and the others. Sun then charges back, about let out a bright light pushing each other back. Twilight and Sun creates magical beam, and they're battling each other. Twilight's magic is very strong and is is going to hit Sun.

Falling Star gasps, and says, "Sun!"

Falling Star then creates a beam and combines it with Sun. the Dazzlings does the same thing. They are able to even match with Twilight's magic, but it's very strong. Everyone else on the ground can only stand and watch all this happening, and fearing that Sun and her friends will lose.

Spike jumps off of Fluttershy's lap, and worriedly calls out, "Twilight!"

Twilight hears Spike calling out to her, and looks at him. Spike is showing is puppy eyes, but looks very sad.

Twilight somehow is able to snap out of it and her eyes change back to normal, and quietly call out, "Spike!"

Sun hears this, and knows that the real Twilight is still in there. Sun and her four friends becomes stronger and determine to save Twilight, so they make their magic stronger. Twilight dismaying shock to see her magic is getting weak while theirs is getting stronger, and heading towards her. The magic of the five friends begin to consume Twilight.

Twilight close her eyes, and cries in agony, "NNNNNNOOOOO!"

Twilight opens her eyes to see that she is in some strange white limbo, and looks to see Sun and her friends are there.

Sun presents her hand to Twilight, and says with reassurance, "Take my hand Twilight, let me and my friends show you another way."

"Just like what Sun did for all of us," Falling Star adds with a calm smile.

Twilight becomes cared a bit, but then realizes that what has happen is not what she want. In tear, she takes out her hand and puts it on tops of Sun's hand. The bright swirling magic begin to swirl around Twilight's arm and reaches to dissolve her horn. Sun then pulls Twilight to a hug. Twilight is able to hit Sun back. With that Falling Star, and The Dazzling hug her, and their magic swirls around Twilight, filling her heart with ease. With that a bright white glow has taken place, and Twilight's heart is full of so much love and magic from Sun and her friends. She feels that her heart is truly set free.

Author's Note:

Yay! Twilight is free! But there's still more going on. Stay tune.