• Published 7th Jan 2018
  • 1,363 Views, 19 Comments

Sun's Equestria Girls Adventure The Friendship Games - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sun and her friends are competing againset Crystal Prep along with Twilight's counterpart in the games, and keep the magic undercontrol

  • ...
2
 19
 1,363

Chapter 10: New Friend Joins In

"Twilight… twilight," Sun's voice calls out.

Twilight opens her eyes, and look to see Sun is above her with a smile on her face. Sun frends, Adults who are here, Spike the dog, and the Shadowbolts 5 are circle around Twilight who is lying down on the ground, with her head on Sun's lap/

Pinkie kneels down to, Twilight and happily cheers, "There she is! There's our Twilight!"

"Pinkie Pie, I think it's highly recommended that we give her some space," Sugarcoat sternly says.

"I have to agree darling," Rarity adds.

"Sorry," Pinkie replies.

Twilight looks around as she softly asks, "Wha-what happened?"

"You mean, you don't remember?" Principal Cinch asks with concern.

Twilight shakes her head, and explain, "No really. All I remember what that you and my classmates wanted me to use the magic in my device to win the games. I first I didn't want to, but I remember what Principal Cinch said, and how winning the games is important to my school, and… that I can learn more about magic by opening it. When I open the device, something went wrong. I ended up being connected to it, and I couldn' let it go. Sun, her friends, and my brother tried to pull me out, but couldn't. I was fully inside of the magic, and… couldn't remember it after that."

Everyone look at Twilight with concern, wondering if she's alright.

"But you're fine now, right?" Rainbow asks.

"I think so," Twilight answers.

Twilight is able to get up and sits down, as she rubs her head. She feels rather dizzy from the magical experience.

Shining Armor helps Twlight up as he says, "Don't worry, I got you."

"Thanks Shining Armor," Twilight says, leaning her head close to her brother.

Sun gets up and says, "I'm glad that you're alright. I was worried there for a minute.

"Yeah. I'm sorry for what happened. I… I never want an of this to happen at all," Twilight sadly says with small tears comin out of her eyes.

"Don't worry Twilight, we know," Sun says, reassuring her friend.

Then Adagio comes over and says, "And going by what Falling Star, my sisters, and I experienced, they'll forgive you."

Twilight shows a small smile on her face, knowing that she ends up with good friends who cares about her. She then hears barking noise which is very familiar to her. She looks to see Spike running towards her with her glasses. He jumps, and Twilight catches him in her arms, giving him a big hug while giggling. Sun's friends along with the two families come over and are glad to see that everything is okay now. Just then, they see Principal Cinch approaches them, but Sun can see the guilty expression on her face while Sun's friends and her families are showing stern looks.

"Discod, may I have a word with your daughter?" Principal Cinch calmly asks.

"I don't know if I should," Discord matters with anger.

Sunstone comes over and says, "Well Principal Cinch, what you aid about Sun and her school isn't a very nice thing for you to say."

"And who would you might be?" Principal Cinch asks.

"I'm Sunstone, Sun's real mother. And I didn't' like or how you talk so belittling CHS like the" Sun Stone answers.

Principal Cinch sighs sadly and says, "And I'm sorry about that. I never thought that CHS has a lot of potential to win the games. I thought the magic that we've seen was the reason why the school is succeeding, but Sun and her friends proved me wrong, so I owe her an apology for not listening to her warning. I owe all of you an apology."

"And Twilight," Principal Cinch adds, looking to Twilight.

"Yes Principal Cinch?" Twilight asks looking a bit scared.

"I'm sorry for everything that I put you through. I also apologized or using your application as an unpleasant bargaining chip," Principal inch adds to hr apology.

"And I'm sorry for allowing the magic to get so out of control," Twilight apologizes as well.

"None of you know about how powerful magic can be, and sometimes how dangerous it it," Sun says.

"Still, what I did was wrong. I shouldn't have used your application to force you into the Friendship Games like that," Principal Cinch apologizes.

"She also came up with the idea of manipulated Twilight into releasing all of the stolen magic to become a crazed magical creature to try and rip the world apart just to win game," Sugarcoat firmly and yet, calmly adds to the statement.

Everyone look at Sugarcoat and are not sure how to go about whatshe says.

Pinkie breaks the silence by says, "Wow, that's a lot to take in when you say it all at once."

Dean Cadence look at Principal Cinch and asks, "Did you really, forced Twilight into the games."

"Sadly, I did. I'm now, I'm ashamed forever resorting to such an act," Principal Cinch regretfully answers.

"Eyepe, that's pretty much what happened, every last detail," Spike adds.

The Crystal Prep faculty and students are shocked to hear that Twilight dog is speaking to them.

"Actually, we're all to blame," Sour Sweet sadly says.

But sourly mutters, "Mostly it was her."

Sunny Flare uses her hand to hit her on the back of Sour Sweet head.

Then Sunny Flare says, "Even though the whole thing was Principal Cinch's idea, we're also to blame by going along with it, and pushing a lot of pressure on Twilight to win the games and releasing the magic to win."

"Yeah. We didn't even care on what could have happened or think about the magic could be dangerous if not used properly," Lemon Zest adds feeling a bit sad.

"We all hope you all can also forgive us for how ill mattered we were towards you, and…" Sugarcoat says.

Then then turns to Sun and says, "Thank you for saving me from that plant creature."

"You're welcome." Sun replies with a smile.

Sun hears meowing noises to see Nina next to her. Sun picks her up, and gives her a small hug. Everyone are glad that everything has worked out for everyone, but there is still one thing they're still not sure off.

Then Shining Armor asks, "So that do we do now?"

"Do you think the school board need to know about this?" Principal Cinch adds.

Principal Celestia chuckles, and says, "Well you could inform them if you want. I'm sure they would love to hear about all the magical students with wings."

"And the portals to different dimensions," Vice Principal Luna ads with a smirk on her face.

Then Dean Cadence says, "And let's not forget about the talking dog."

"Yeah. I'm not sure they're going to believe any of it," Spike remarks with a chuckle.

In Sun's arms, Nina says, "I guess it's safe to say that the magical event in the Friendship Games should be kept secret. Otherwise, it would be unprofessional if the faculty of the school talk about something that is believed to be a myth."

Everyone stares at Nina with confused looks on their faces. Now they have a talking wild cat to think about.

Lemon Zest turns to Sugarcoat, and says, "Wow, that sounds like something you would say, Sugarcoat."

"I'm afraid you're right," Sugarcoat agrees with surprised expression on her face.

"I supposed it would be best to keep this to ourselves," Principal Cinch agrees, believing it will be for the best.

The two principals and Dean Cadence nod their heads agreeing with it.

Principal Celestia walks over with a smile, and announces to the students, "Well, I know these Friendship Games aren't wny any of us expected. But given on what we've all been through, I'm safe to say that I'd declare us all winners."

Everyone cheer to hear that everyone are all winners in the game, meaning that it's a tied. Applejack even throws her hat in the air.

An hour later, everyone from the schools are starting get along with each other. Lemon Zest and Vinyl Scratch are listening to loud rock music together. Twilight is sitting on the steps of the school with Spike on her lap.

She hear's Dean Cadence says, "I guess that was one way to finish up your time at Crystal Prep."

Twilight turns to see Dean Cadence and Shining Armor walking towards her, and sits down next to her.

"Principal Cinch said that she'll be fast-tracking your application after all of that," Shining Armor adds.

"I've been thinking about it and... I'm not so sure now is the time for me to apply to Everton," Twilight calmly says.

"Really? Dean Cadence replies, looking a bit surprised.

"I may know about a lot of things, but friendship isn't really one of them. And I'm definitely not gonna learn more about it by being alone all the time," Twilight explains.

Then Shining Armor asks, "So, you're staying at Crystal Prep?"

Twilight rolls her eyes as se look at the students, and says, "Well, it seems the students here at CHS know an awful lot about the subject. I don't suppose…"

"You could transfer to this school instead," Dean Cadence suggests.

"Really?" Twilight asks

Shining Armor hugs his sister with a smile, and says, "You'd certainly be missed at Crystal Prep, and I'll definitely miss you being around. But I think that's a great idea!"

"I agree. We'll be sure to speak to Principal Celestia and Principal Cinch about it right away," Dean Cadence adds.

The couple gets up along with Twilight and make their way to find the principles of the two school about the transfer.

At the broken Wondercolt statue, Sun and all of her friends are at the statue. Sun is holding her book as she sits on the ground with her wild cat. Fluttershy is with her angel bunny. The others are talking to each other about stuff.

Fluttershy turns to Sun, and asks, "Still no word from Princess Twilight?"

Sun opens her book to check, but become a bit disappointed and says, "Not yet."

"I wonder what happened to Twilight? It never taken her this long to reply," Falling Star asks.

"I'm not sure, but I think I may have figured out how magic works in this world," Sun answers.

"Really!" Rarity replies, sounding eager to know.

Sun nods her head, and explains, "We all pony up when we're showing the truest part of ourselves."

"That does make a lot of sense," Arai replies.

Then Sonata asks, "But why we weren't able to figure that out sooner?"

"I guess we were so busy waiting for Princess Twilight to give me the answers that we gave up looking for them ourselves." Adagio answers.

"I agree. I'm sure there will be more magical problems that pop up in this world, but like Applejack said, Princess Twilight has her own problems to worry about in Equestria. We can't expect her to always be around to help us." Sun adds.

"But maybe I can be?" Twilight voice says.

Sun and her friends turn to see Twilight holding her dog, and she is with Principal Celestia.

"It seems we have a new Wondercolt here at Canterlot High!" Principal Celestia happily replies.

"I'm not sure how much help I could be, but I'd like to try. If you would all give me a chance," Twilight replies, feeling a bit shy.

"I'm sure I can count on you girls to help her feel at home," Principal Celestia says, condie

Sun comes over to Twilight, and happily says, "You sure can."

With that, the rest of the girls come over to Twilight and welcome her to the group. They are glad that Twilight has become friend with them now, and is going to their school more. Everything has turned out good at the end. Canterlot High and Crystal Prep both tied at the game so everyone's a winner, and Twilight has become their friend, and will be going to school with them.

The next day, Sun and the girls are having a pinice at the Wondercolt statue. The are happy to have Twilight Sparkle in their group. As the girls are enjoying their lunch, the portal starts to ripple, and Princes Twilight Sparkle comes out of the portal as fast, and is able to land on her feet.

She apologizes, and fastly explains in a panic, "I'm so sorry I didn't get here sooner! I didn't get your messages until just now because I was caught in this time travel loop and, honestly, it was the strangest thing that's ever happened to me!"

Princess Twilight manages to calm herself down for a bit, it becomes soaked to see something she has never expected. She is seeing the human version of herself right before eyes. The two continues to stare at each other while Sun and the others are looking at the two Twilights face to face. The Human Twilight holds out her hand and nervously waves back at her pony counterpart.

Still stunned for a second, she nervously smiles, and say, "Make that the second strangest."

Author's Note:

The trouble is over, but now Princess Twilights makes the scene.