• Published 7th Jan 2018
  • 1,358 Views, 19 Comments

Sun's Equestria Girls Adventure The Friendship Games - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sun and her friends are competing againset Crystal Prep along with Twilight's counterpart in the games, and keep the magic undercontrol

  • ...
2
 19
 1,358

Chapter 1: CHS Prep. Rally of Magic

Back at in the Canterlot High Library, Sun along with her friends and family are discussion about the incident from earlier. Sun also explains to her family about her meeting Twilight's counterpart before the Fall Formal take place. Her friends and family are very stunned because Twilight Sparkle of their world. What Sun wants to discuss to them about is to how to tell Twilight about it.

"So let me get this straight, the girl that me and your family practically squished is this world's Twilight Sparkle?" Falling Star questionably says.

"Right," Sun says, nodding her head.

Then Applejack says, "And she aware of the events that happened at your school, only she doesn't know it's magic."

"Also right," Sun answers.

"And your friends with her," Sunshine happily says.

"Yes, I am friends with her, but I never told her about the strange energy she's been researching is Equestrian magic," Sun explains.

"And I'm guessing you're worried about telling her about it," SunStone, Sun's mother replies.

Sun sadly sighs and says, "That sounds about right, mom."

Sunstone comes over to Sun with a calm smile, and says, "Oh sweetie, I'm sure we'll figure something out."

"I sure hope so, but I have to wonder what was Twilight doing here?" Sun replies, with a confused look on her face.

"Just be glad it's just your friend from Crystal Prep. The last thing we need is a magical so and so bent on world domination coming over from Equestria or something," Applejack remarks.

Adagio glares at Applejack and firmly says, "You know Applejack, there are four of your friends who were bent on world domination at the time."

Applejack sheepishly replies, and says, "No offence."

"None taken," Aria says while rolling her eyes.

Then Sonata asks, "But why was your friend from another school here anyway?"

"I don't know, and I think we should find out. My only problem is to ask her about it," Sun answers.

Then Rainbow Dash grabs on of CHS' year book, and says, "Even though she does go to Crystal Prep, I'm just glad she didn't deface the Wondercolt Statue as her fellow classmates did."

"Why would anyone travel all the way here from the city to do that?" Falling Star asks.

"Because the Crystal Prep Shadow Bolts are our biggest rivals," Applejack sternly answers.

"Because that is something that the Shadow Bolts would do," Rarity firmly adds.

"Because even though they beat us in everything, soccer… tennis… golf…" Rainbow adds showing the pictures of the two school's competition, and CHS always lost.

"... They still had to gloat!" Rainbow adds, showing another picture in the book.

Sun, her family, and Falling Star see the photo in the book. They can see the Wondercolt statue is wearing a curly green wig, a funny clown outfit, shoes, and a noise. They are very shocked to see what a few kids have done to a statue.

"They did that?" Scarlet asks still a bit stunned to see the picture.

"Yes," The five girls answer.

"Sounds a bit childish if you ask me," Adagio replies.

"Not to mention a silly way to do it as well," Sun bluntly adds.

"Silly!" The five friends explains in a shock.

"So I'm guessing that you also think the Friendship Games are silly?" Rainbow firmly replies.

"It's not like we're facing any creatures or evil magic from Equestria," Aria replies.

Fluttershy shakes her head, and says, "Not, but we'll be facing a school of meanies. Not every problem has to be about magic."

"You do have a point," Aria replies.

"I agree too," Sonanta says with glee.

Then Adagio says, "It seems like this games is anything but 'Friendship' in it's title."

"Yeah. Aren't the Friendship Games about our two schools getting along?" Sun asks.

"Well, it's kind of hard to get along with someone who beats yo at everything," Applejack bluntly replies.

"Well not anymore. This time things are going to be different," Rainbow Dash says with pride.

"What do you mean?" Sun asks.

Rainbow chuckles a bit, and says, "You'll see."

Rosemary turns to Sun and whispers, "Why do I get the feeling that Rainbow is going to do something extreme,"

"With Rainbow Dash, I wouldn't be surprised," Sun whispers back.

The next day, on the day of the Friendship Games, all the students at CHS are in the gym for an assembly. Sun, Falling Star, and all of their friends are at the gym as well. Sun's family are at her house and are going to come by later. In the gym, Principal Celestia and Vice Principal una are on stage while the students are on the stands and chairs.

On Stage holding a microphone, Principal Celestia says, "As I am sure you all know, tomorrow, Canterlot High School will be hosting our fellow students from Crystal Prep Academy as we join together in the spirit of excellence, sportsmanship, and fidelity to compete in the Friendship Games."

The students in the gym clap and cheer, but not sounding excited about it.

Falling Star looks confused, and says, "Tough crowd."

"Since the games only happen every four years, I'm sure you're all curious what goes on," Principal Celestia adds.

"You mean other than us losing?!" Flash loudly calls out.

Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna make a firm look on their faces.

"And that is exactly why I've asked Rainbow Dash to come up and give you all a little, um... context," Principal Celestia adds, as Rainbow comes up on the stage.

Rainbow Dash takes the microphone as she says, "Thank you, Principal Celestia."

Rainbow clears her throat for a second.

She then announces through the microphone, "I know a lot of you might think there's no way we can beat a fancy school like Crystal Prep at anything."

"Unless it's a "losing to Crystal Prep" competition! 'Cause we're really good at that!" Pinkie shouts.

Rainbow groans with an annoyed look on her face.

"And I know that CHS has never won the Friendship Games even once," Rainbow continues with the speech.

Back on stage, Sun and the others are wondering what Rainbow is doing.

"Oh dear, I hope this of hers speech isn't meant to be motivational," Rarity replies.

Then Sun says, "Knowing Rainbow Dash, it's going to be motivative no matter what."

On Stage, music and band music starts to play, and Rainbow Dash announces with determination, "Crystal Prep students are super athletic, super smart, and super motivated. But there's one thing they aren't. They aren't Wondercolts!"

Rainbow Dash:

We've fought magic more than once

And come out on top

The curtain opens to reveal the CHS band, and they're playing along.

Chorus:

Oh, oh

Rainbow Dash:

There's other schools, but none can make those claims

Chorus:

Na, na-na-na-na, oh

Hearing the song, the students are starting to get interested. Some even start to smile. Rainbow and the band continue with their performance.

Rainbow Dash:

Together we are Canterlot

Come and cheer our name

Chorus:

Oh, oh

Rainbow Dash:

This will be our year to win these games

Rainbow Dash jumps off the stage and the band follows her marching down the aisle.

Rainbow Dash and Chorus:

We'll always be Wondercolts forever

And now our time has finally arrived

'Cause we believe in the magic of friendship

And you know, at the end of the day, it is we who survive

Vynil Scratch plugs in her d.j system, and starts to bring some rock into the performance.

Students:

Hey!

Rainbow Dash:

We're not the school we were before

Students:

Before!

Rainbow Dash:

Yeah, we're different now

Chorus:

(Oh oh)

Students:

Hey! Hey!

Rainbow Dash:

We overcame the obstacles we faced

Chorus:

Overcame the obstacles we faced

Students:

Hey!

Rainbow Dash:

We're Canterlot united

Students:

Unite!

Rainbow Dash:

And we'll never bow

Rainbow Dash

So get ready to see us in first place

With that the band throws the pony ears and tails represent their school mascot. Everyone get up puts them on, and join in on the event.

All:

We'll always be Wondercolts forever

(Three! Two! One! Go!)

And now our time has finally arrived

(Our time is now!)

'Cause we believe in the magic of friendship

And you know, at the end of the day, it is we who survive

At the end of the day, it is we who survive

With that, Everyone starts to clap along as they sing.

All:

Na, na, na-na-na-na

Wondercolts united together

Na, na, na-na-na-na

Wondercolts united forever

Next Rainbow Dash, and the band march back to the stage as everyone sing along.

Rainbow Dash:

We'll always be Wondercolts forever

All:

(Na, na, na-na-na-na

Wondercolts united together)

Rainbow Dash:

And now our time has finally arrived

All:

(Na,na,na na-na-na-na

Wondercolts united forever)

Rainbow Dash:

'Cause we believe in the magic of friendship

All:

(Na, na, na na-na-na-na

Wondercolts united together)

When Rainbow Dash jumps on the stage, she begins to glow a bright cyan blue around her body.

Rainbow Dash

And you know…

She then gains her pony ears, wings, and extended pony tails. She then flies above the stage as the band and everyone else sing to the music.

All:

At the end of the day, it is we who survive

At the end of the day, it is we who survive!

Rainbow Dash catches the peton as she is in the air with her wings. When the song is over everyone in the gym cheer for the great performance. They also feel that they are going to do their best to win the games and defeat their rival.

Backstage, Rainbow Dash thanks the school band for helping her with the performance. She then walks further back on the stage so see Sun and the others waiting for her.

"Rainbow Dash, that was amazing! Even I feel like we can win!" Fluttershy cheerfully says.

"I feel like my pride is at an all time high," Rarity adds with a large smile.

"Had to admit Rainbow, that was pretty cool," Aria says.

"Especially with you pony up at the end," Sonata happily adds.

"Speaking of pony up, how exactly were you able to do it without your guitar?" Applejack asks, looking confused.

"How cares, I love doing that, it's awesome, and it makes me awesome!" Rainbow answers with strong pride.

"You may be awesome Rainbow, but there has to be more to it," Falling Star says, wondering about the rally event.

"I know what you mean, when Equestrian magic was brought into this world, came out different than Equestria, and the last thing we need is anyone besides the student of CHS seeing it, and thinking anything that could be problems," Sun explains.

"I have to agree Sun," A familiar voice agrees.

The girls turn to see Vice Principal Luna standing at the door to enter the hallways.

"Hi Vice Principal Luna,"

"Hello girls, I couldn't help but hear your conversation, and I need to ask you to make sure that your magic situation is under control during the Friendship Games. We don't want to be accused of cheating," Vice Principal Luna explains as she walks over to them.

"I don't think magic works like that," Sonata says looking a bit confused.

Then Rarity says, "Oh Sonata, we don't need magic to beat those hoity toity Crystal Preppers."

Everyone, but Sun and Falling Star agrees with this, mostly because they know that Vice Principal Luna is right.

"Still the Friendship Games is a serious event. We don't seen any surprises that would cause us to forfeit." Vice Principal Luna explains.

She then turns to Sun and says, "Sun, you Falling Star, and The Dazzlings came from a world of magic, I would like all of you to be sure that magic will be under control for the Friendship Games."

"We'll do our best," Sun, agrees with the task. Falling Star and The Dazzlings nod their heads agreeing to it as well.

Vice Principal Luna leaves the girls so she can take care of some work. When she's gone, Sun, and the girls decide to talk about the Friendship Games.

"Looks like we got our work cut out for the games," Adagio says with sarcasm.

"Come on Adagio, we're supposed to have fun, and cheer for our friends at the games," Sonata says, with glee.

Then Rainbow Dash asks, "Speaking of games, do anyone know what this year's events are going to be?"

"Pie eating!" Pinkie says, taking a pie.

Then Pinkie takes a cake out, and suggests loudly, "Cake eating!"

Pinkie gasps and loudly shouts, squeezing the two treats, "Pie cake eating!"

When that happens, the desserts end up getting on the girls.

"I doubt it's going to be an eating contest," Aria says, rolling her eyes.

"Aww!" Pinkie replies in disappointment.

"They aren't even showing us what they're doing to the field. You think they let us get a heads up on what we're competing in," Applejack says, whipping the filling from her face and shirt.

"It could be anything," Fluttershy says, looking worried.

Rarity gasps and exclaims, "Anything! How would I pick the right outfit?!"

"I really do want to help, but I think it's best if I figure out why Rainbow Dash ponied up the way she did," Sun says.

Falling Star turns to Sun, and says, "I can come with you."

"Thanks," Sun happily replies.

She then turns to her friends and says, "See you later."

With that, Sun and Falling Star leave the group so they can figure out about the magic that is contained in this world. The others are wondering about the magic themselves, and how they can get it under control.

Pinkie smiles and says, "Well looks like they got everything under control, nothing to worry about."

Unaware to Pinkie, there is going to be something to worry about. Something that she and the others are not going to suspect. They just need to focus on the games, and make sure magic is being kept out of it, before this can get them into trouble.

Author's Note:

Looks like this Friendship Games is going to have some twists and turns.