• Published 7th Jan 2018
  • 1,364 Views, 19 Comments

Sun's Equestria Girls Adventure The Friendship Games - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sun and her friends are competing againset Crystal Prep along with Twilight's counterpart in the games, and keep the magic undercontrol

  • ...
2
 19
 1,364

Chapter 11: Twilight Meets Twilight

Princess Twilight Sparkle and Twilight Sparkle continue to stare at each other with sheepish smiles on their faces, and don't know what they're going to say it to each other.

Pinkie Pie gets between the two Twilight with a gasp, and happily sous with excitement, "Wow! Two Twilight Sparkles! That's like two, two times the fun!"

"And welcome back Princess Twilight!" Pinkie adds, giving Princess Twilight a bear hufg.

Princess Twilight start to feel squished, as she says, "Thanks Pinkie, but can I at let breathe first."

"Sorry," Pinkie apologizes and lets Twilight go.

Pinkie then sits on the ground next to Sonata and Aria with a smile on her face.

Sun gets up to the Two Twilight, and introduces them, "Princess Twilight, this is your human counterpart Twilight Sparkle. Twilight Sparkle, this is your pony counterpart Princess Twilight Sparkle."

"A pony? And did you say, princess?" Twilight asks, adjusting her glasses with a confused look.

"Yeah, and she's the reason why everyone at Canterlot High knows your name," Sonata says with glee.

Twilight nervously laughs, and says, "That would explain some things, right."

"Right," Falling Star adds.

Then Sun asks, "what happened? I haven't heard from you."

"And what's this about a time travel loop," Applejack adds.

"Well, this is going to be little hard to explains," Twilight says.

Bu before she can say anything, a small animal jumps out of the portal. The animals is Spike who used to be a dragon, but now is a dog.

Princess Twilight becomes surprised, and asks, "Spike, what are you doing here?"

"Hey, I wanna see Sunset and the others too," Spike the dragon dog answers.

"But what about…" Twilight, is about to ask, but ends up getting interrupted.

Another figure has enter the portal and comes out with a fall to the ground. The figure has light pale purple skin, light lavender eyes, and long purple hair with light purple and light teal highlights in her hair. She is wearing a teal shirt with a pink shirt under it, a dark gray vest, gray jeans with ripped parts, black shoes with pink laces, a watch on her left wrist, and a pink beanie with white stars on it.

Sun and the girls are confused to see the girl coming out of the portal, while Princess Twilight and Dragon dog Spike are shocked to see who has come out of the portal.

"Starlight!" Princess Twilight surprisingly says.

"What are you doing here?" Spike the dragon dog adds.

"Sorry I saw Spike coming in and I wanted to see where he was going," Starlight answers.

Starlight begins to get up, and looks to see her body is very different. She is very shocked to see what her body has become.

"Uh Twilight, what… what happened to me," Starlight asks wiggling her new fingers.

Sun comes over, and reassuring her, "It's okay, your body changed so you can fit into this world."

"And here will be?" Starlight asks.

"You're at Canterlot High, and these are my friends," Princess Twilight answers.

Then Rainbow asks, who is sitting on the ground, "So Princess Twilight, aren't you going to introduce us to your new friend."

"Yeah, so she can be part of our friends group too," Pinkie adds with glee.

"Girls, this is Starlight Glimmer," Princess Twilight introduces Starlight to her friends.

"Hi," Starlight sheepishly replies, waving her hand.

"Starlight, these are my friends from this world and Canterlot High School, " Princess Twilight says.

"Hi Starlight, my name is Sun and it's very nice to meet you," Sun says.

"Names Applejack, pleasure to meetcha," Applejack says.

Fluttershy shyly says with a smile, "Hello Starlight, I'm Fluttershy."

"I'm Rarity. It's very nice to meet you Darling," Rarity says, showing her beauty and charm.

"And I'm Pinkie Pie! So what's your favorite color, what's your favorite hobby, what pony are you, do you like parties?!" Pinkie speedily asks questions.

Starlight thinks about the questions, "Let's see… um, purple, flying kites, I'm a unicorn, and yeah I like party."

"Ooh, sounds fun," Pinkie adds with a smile.

Adagio and her sisters comes over next.

Adagio says, "I'm Adagio Dazzle, and these are my sisters…"

"Aria Blaze," Aria says.

"And I'm Sonata Dusk," Sonata happily replies.

"And I'm Falling Star it's nice to meet you," Falling Star adds.

"Hi, it's very nice to meet all of you," Starlight, shyly replies.

"Wow, and I thought Fluttershy was shy," Sonata says.

Adagio glares at Sonata and firmly, "Sonata, that's a little rude you know."

"Sorry," Sonata says with a nervous smile.

Then Fluttershy, "So Starlight, how did you and Twilight first met?"

Princess Twilight, Spike the dragon dog, and Starlight Glimmer becomes a bit worried and not sure if they can tell them how they met.

"Well, we didn't met on good terms," Princess Twilight nervously replies.

"It can't be that bad," Spike the dog answers, standing next to Twilight Sparkle's leg.

The three friends from the other world becomes stunned to see the dog counterpart of Spike is talking.

Spike the Dragon Dog comes over to his counterpart, and says, "Wow, you can talk!"

"I know. I think it's pretty cool," Spike the dog says.

Princess Twilight calms herself down, and says, "Okay, maybe now will be a good time to tell us what exactly happened, why is Spike talking? The one from this world I mean."

"But I wanna hear on how you met Starlight," Pinkie says with sparkles in her eyes.

Twilight Sparkle comes over, and says, "Maybe we can do a compromise. We can explain to each other about our events, and we can still have our picnic lunch."

"Sounds good to me," Applejack agrees.

Everyone else nods their heads in reply, and decided to sit down and have some lunch while they two groups explained to them about what has happen at their home worlds. In fact, Falling Star, and The Dazzlings their story and how they ended up becoming friends with them. Sun and Princess Twilight explain also explain how they become friends with each other as well.

20 minutes later, everyone has explained to each other about what has happened, and they are surprised to hear it.

Pinkie happily shouts, "that is so awesome! I wanna go travel back in time and see what I look like when I'm a little girl, or since we'll be in Equestria a little filly!"

"Isn't that a bit dangerous," Applejack replies with a bit skeptic.

"Not to mention, it will take a whole lot of magic to travel through times years ago," Falling Star adds.

Sun laughs and says, "I still can't believe you used Starswirl's spell and Twilight's map to pull it off! I'm kind of impressed, but a bit shocked that you wanted to change history like that. That seems a bit um..."

"Extreme," Aria bluntly adds.

Starlight sighs, and says, "I know, and it was very wrong for me to do so."

"That's okay, I know how it felt about doing things you'll end up regretting. I felt band when I ended up stealing Sun and the others magic. Not to mention, releasing it, and turned to a monster that nearly destroyed the world," Twilight Sparkle sadly says.

"That wasn't your fault Twilight. Principal Cinch and your classmates manipulated you into releasing the magic to win the games for Crystal Prep," Sun says with concern.

"Sun's right, you weren't ready to control that kind of power. It usually takes us unicorns years to fully use our magic for our talents," Falling Star adds.

"Trust us, we know how difficult how magic can be," Princess Twilight adds.

"And I didn't realize how dangerous it can be if not used properly," Twilight Sparkle adds.

"I completely understand that very well," Starlight adds, feeling a bit guilty.

Sun shows a reassuring smile to Starlight, and says, "It's alright. I guess when you lose good friends, it can be hard, but I'm glad that you've decided to make friends now."

"And now you got us as friends," Sonata adds with glee.

"Sonata's right. You ended up with more friends than before," Fluttershy replies with a smile.

"You know what they say, the more the merrier," Pinkie says with a big smile.

The girls start laughing with glee, and are glad they are able to be friend with each other. Hours later, Twilight, Starlight, and Spike the little dragon who is a dog is ready to head back home. Sun 's Equestrian family and Falling Star are ready to head back home too.

Sunstone and Pheonix Dawn give Sun a hug, and are going to miss her.

"Goodbye sun, do take care," Sunstone says.

"And hope we get to see you in Canterlot soon," Pheonix Dawn says.

"I will, as long as you can come back to Canterlot City," Sun says with a smirk on her face.

The parents giggle.

Rosemary says, "Make sure you girls take care of my sister while we're gone."

"Oh Rosemary, Sun is perfectly fine with the girls, and have another new friend to the group," Scarlet adds.

Sunshine hugs Sun, and says, "Have fun sis."

"And when you come back to Canterlot, I want to show you some of the great places to play at," Rocky adds.

"Will do," Sun says.

The two groups wave and saying goodbye to each other. Twilight and the others begin to enter the portal one by one, as they all have good bye. Starlight is the last one to get in, and waves goodbye to her new friends.

"Hey Starlight!" Sun calls out.

Starlight turns around and questionably says, "Yes?"

"Do you think you can come back for a visit soon, and maybe my friends and I can show you around?" Sun asks with a smile.

Starlight smiles back, and says, "Sure. I would love that."

Starlight then walks through the portal, and they're all gone back home. Sun, and all of her friends, are glad to have some time with Princess Twilight and meet Starlight Glimmer. However, there is something hey are not sure of right now.

"So, what you wanna do now?" Rainbo asks.

Pinkie happily waves her hand, and says, "Ooh, ooh, I know, I know!"

Sometime later, Sun and the girls are in the school gym with their musical instruments and microphones. Sun and the others have decided to make Twilight Sparkle their new band member as their singing, but Twilight is feeling a bit nervous about it.

"Are you guys sure I can be in your band?" Twilight asks nervously.

"Of course not. It will be great to have another one on vocals," Rainbow says with pride.

"And we can't think of anyone else we would like to be in our band," Applejack adds.

"Besides, we're friends now, and we decided that you can be part of our band as much as being our friend," sun says.

Twilight smiles and says, "Thanks."

"So is everybody ready?" Rainbow asks.

"Ready!" Twilight and Sun answer.

Twilight is holding a microphone while Sun is holding her guitar.

Pinkie taps on the drum sticks as she shouts, "One, two, one, two, three four!"

With that they begin to play their music and instruments.

Twilight Sparkle

I spent so much time searchin'

Lookin' for somethin' more

Diggin' holes too deep

And opening every door

And when you stand too close

Yeah, the picture's never clear

And when you look too far away

It all but disappears

All:

And it was right (right) there in front of me

(Oh-oh, ah-oh-oh)

Just too close for me to see

(Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh)

Sometimes the things you want

Are not the things you need

And it was right there in front of me

Sun:

There was a time before

I didn't know where I belonged

I thought I needed more

And that I couldn't get along

Twilight Sparkle and Sun

But who I am

Was all I ever needed

And when I faced that test

I finally succeeded

All:

And it was right (right) there in front of me

(Oh-oh, ah-oh-oh)

Just too close for me to see

(Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh)

Sometimes the things you want

Are not the things you need

And it was right there in front of me

Oh, whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

Twilight Sparkle and Sun

And it's all I'll ever need

All:

Oh, whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

Twilight Sparkle and Sun

And it was right there in front of me

All:

Oh, whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

Twilight Sparkle and Sun

And it's all I'll ever need

All:

Oh, whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

And it was right there in front of me-ee-ee

Oh oh oh

All this time

It was in front of me

Author's Note:

The end of the story.