• Published 30th Dec 2017
  • 4,071 Views, 45 Comments

Diamond's Kinky Amulet - Odlaw



Diamond Tiara discovers an enchanted amulet, allowing her get some kinky revenge on her mother.

  • ...
47
 45
 4,071
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

This was a great chapter.
And the ending gave me an idea for what's to come next.

It would be pretty funny if the authority who was alerted (or ultimately was the one to do something about the amulet) happened to have a fetish for this sort of thing. Maybe the stress of being a princess has provided Ponyville's local alicorn a certain interest in diapers, and she sees no problem with what Diamond Tiara is doing.

"Fuck, that's hot. You know what? She's not really even hurting anypony."

OOOOO! I'm excited to see where this goes!

Suddenly, an absolutely massive surge of emotion smashed into Diamond Tiara all at once.

Such an emotional outburst can't happen all at once out of nowhere. It is the result of stress, shame and fear building up. You should build up DT's fear, her dreading somepony will say it, imaging being laughed at and even making up ridicules doom scenario's.

"What I doth is n'rmal to thee!"

That's pretty ambiquis. Does it mean DT can now do anything she wants in class?

Heat Riser growled angrily as he sat on a lone stool outside the front door of Ponyville's schoolhouse. He had been sent outside and told to sit here for 'misbehaving', again. He didn't think what he did was worth being put in time out but evidently just touching the teacher's flank with the eraser end of his pencil was somehow akin to murder. Worse yet, apparently Cheerilee was planning on talking to his parents about his 'unacceptable behavior' after school today.

Maybe you should add that he had a spanking. It would give you material for a revenge spanking in the future which is pretty hot.

Login or register to comment