• Published 28th Oct 2017
  • 916 Views, 81 Comments

Friendship is Failure #10- THE END OF ENDS! (2017 Revision) - DakariKingMykan



My Little Pony, and heroes of the human world team up to face a great evil that threatens to obliterate all existence

Comments ( 23 )
Comment posted by The Phantom Stranger deleted Jan 13th, 2018

Okay let me get this started, you want us to sympathize with Count Logan simply because he didn’t get the girl he wanted which is a shallow petty reason mind you but then he kills many ponies and decapitated a BABY. Seriously what the heck. You want people to sympathize with a child murderer all because he didn’t get the girl? You would have to have something fucked up with your thinking to do that.

8717799

You are a very moronic and sloppy reader if you think it's just because he got dumped

If you bothered to read properly, you'd realize it's more than just a simple failed romance.

But get this into your head: I don't sympathize with BB for letting go of Terra, trying to move on, and letting her and the Titans get away with the behavior they inflict on him.

Comment posted by Autistic Techie deleted May 6th, 2018

9065118
I have something you would like to help me, again its your choice
I'll send the link and password in a Private message.

11238451
Being green isn’t really a big thing.

11238453
So the girl who’s half demon is cool?

11238484

Some people don't like the color green. The second the see it, they think "EWWWWWW,.."

11238494
But they like the half-demon?

11238503

They probably don't know she's half demon.

they think she's pretty...
or they like her for her magic...
or even just for her cloak and hood...

11238583
That actually makes sense.

11238638
Ohh. I didn’t think the doom patrol was a part of it.

11238651

This is why you should REALLY... Finish the story first, THEN ask questions.

Answers can be shown as you read

11238677
I actually haven’t.

11238679
I actually never thought about that. I’m so used to commenting as I read.

11239917

Twilight, is there something wrong with your moral compass?

There is no defense or excuse for Terra. What she did on Things Change is 100% wrong, and always will be.

11240299
I’m not saying there was. Twilight has seen villains attempt to kill her, suck the magic out of ponies, and even change time to wipe out her existence, but this is what upsets her? It sounds like she’s trying to take the moral high ground, but it falls flat. None of the ponies should be saying anything. The only one that could potentially do it is copione.

“Friend, you have you been through so much.” said Starfire “You were driven to insanity and anger because of our behaviours towards you. Anything you have done is equally our doing as well.”

I don’t think that’s how it works.

No one said anything, not even delivering a service. It was too painful for any of them to come up with anything to say. He was dead, and in many ways it was really all of them who killed him, and anything they wanted to say, be it an apology or an “I would miss you” would only hurt them more.

The ponies still felt horrible that a friend had died, and in some ways, they, too, played a role in what happened. Not directly of course, but the two tomes originated in their world three-thousand years ago, so in many ways, the Equestrian world was slightly responsible too.

I don’t think that’s how it works.

The Titans dashed out of Terra’s room and down the hall, but along the way, Terra stopped at the open door that lead to what was once Beast Boy’s room. The entire room had been cleaned, cleared of all the trash, and was left with all the furniture covered in cloths. Even though they knew Beast Boy would never come back, the room was to be kept available to anyone who needed it, as a spare room.

That could work.

11240517

I don’t think that’s how it works.

Actually... it does...

It doesn't matter how much gas I throw on the logs while they aren't burning. if YOU strike the match, and YOU start the fire... Then YOU did it. I am not at much fault.

The Heroes are responsible for creating Logan; THEY are the ones who brought forth all this destruction.

11240529
That’s technically debatable based on your views.

Wait a minute, this is an accidental revenge fic whose target is Beast Boy. Beast Boy suffers and dies because he doesn't get Terra.

11626078

Beast Boy becoming Count Logan and then dying is my way of punishing and torturing him for letting go of Terra and letting people walk all over him.

Beast Boy is a weak and spineless loser, with no backbone, and he's only good for one thing..... DESTROYING!

*Looks at other characters*

If you work for me... success is amply rewarded.

But fail (Enrage me) and you will receive the same fate as the wretch you have JUST SEEN EXECUTED!

Login or register to comment