• Published 15th Oct 2017
  • 19,234 Views, 41 Comments

Rainbow Dash is Stuck - Clopficsinthecomments



While trying to impress Anon with some aerobatics, Dash manages to crash into a tree. Now stuck partway with her butt on one side, Anon must extract her somehow - even if 'things' swell and get sticky!

  • ...
19
 41
 19,234
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 41 )

I hope Anon is able to explain to AJ what happened and hopefully AJ helps RD get out of the tree

8490797
Nope. AJ instantly vaporized Anon with an atomic applebuck and left RD in Bloomberg the 2nd to be absorbed for nutrients.


JK, AJ is used to the pair's shenanigans at this point :twilightsmile: everything works out.

I'm very much reminded of the story Stuck by Callisto by the cover art and title.

8490917
Haven't read that one!

The art for my story (NSFW) is on derpibooru... #842882 a lovely piece by otakuap

Comment posted by DustyBeard deleted Oct 22nd, 2017

8490922
that is not the image when i put it into the address bar it Redirects to Here
the image code is #942882

Don't just leave AJ alone on this, she needs some attention too

8491524
Hahaha! That typo led to a hilariously wrong image. Thanks for the correction.


8491567
If you read the epilogue of Bred for Success, she definitely gets her turn... Will eventually do a fic where she is the star.

Wow its "Scootaloo's Hole" with Rainbow Dash and Anon!

8491590
That's future AJ, this is current AJ

Anon in Equestria...

Comment posted by Big Ass Spider deleted Oct 17th, 2017

8492355
Wait... Comfy Jontron meant AiE isnt ur fav?

8492456
it is my fav, mistyped comment

8492525
Lol... My reaction to your insanity

Wasn't there an AJ is stuck story too, many years ago, based on the Fall Feather Friends episode?

How is this a sequel, or even a spiritual successor, of Bred for Success?
It doesn't take away any of the quality itself, it just made me wonder :rainbowlaugh:

Not going to comment on pacing - this is a short story which made its purpose entirely clear, so there's nothing to criticize.

But Dash certainly knows how to get attention, that's for sure.

... have fun explaining all of that to AJ, though :rainbowlaugh:

Anyway, fun read!

8493250
Pahnazd! Great to hear from you again!

Thanks for the praise, and yes it was definitely meant to be a quick insanely fast paced fic.

The fic is in the BFS 'universe' - occurring chronologically about 2-3 weeks after the original fic's scene at Twilight's. Maybe the fact it's not set after the epilogue that is throwing you off.

I tried to be subtle about it though, so people who hadn't read BFS wouldn't be jarred out of this little fic.

In my head, post the 'incident' Dash and Anon are now a thing, Dash's pregnancy is not confirmed yet, AJ is still very much on the periphery of any relationship, and Dash is still having trouble adapting to a mature romantic relationship (hence her grade school level 'look at me' tactics).

A longer and 'truer' sequel is in the works, still set in the middle period before the epilogue, which will be about how AJ joins the herd. Just need the right AJ pic to kick things off:twilightsmile:!

8493499
Well, now that you have explained it that way, it does make sense. Thanks! :pinkiehappy:

can't find the pic on the derpi website. someone leave a link to the page of the image please

8492692
it's called Stuck and its a good one

"Dash... I'm... God! "

Hi God, I'm Fine. How are you? Have you met my brothers Howard, Fine and Howard? :rainbowlaugh:

"Y-you're freakin' huge, easy there!" Dash groaned out, twisting in her stuck position. "Did you get b-bigger or wwwwhAAAT!?" She suddenly squeaked...

This is fine. "...wwwwhAAAT?!" She suddenly squeaked. It doesn't happen often and it's rather abrupt, but when you're listening at the right moment you'll realize that's what it would be if typed out.

"Omigawsh, omigawsh, omigaWWwwwww...." Dash moaned out from the other side of the tree, her hot, wet, marehood wrapping around Anon's dick.

I have mixed feelings about spelling the phrase "oh my gosh" as "omigaosh" or a similar variant. As for the caps, perhaps dots instead? "...omigaww...www...www". It gets to the point of "ya gotta do it some way". Hyphens wouldn't work since they're used for sudden breaks-

Breaks.
*suddenly remembers*

ಠ_ಠ SON

"Yeah, but at least you don't have any wood." Dash began to laugh uproariously at her horrible pun.

ಠ____ಠ Girl

Dash sighed and looked back with an evil grin... "OK Anon... just leave it to me."

New fanfic idea: Rainbow Dash gets kicked out of Ponyville for making too many bad puns...but Anon loves them!
And let's not bother explaining why sans is here.

I'm still laughing that AJ named a tree. :rainbowwild:

8536617
8536594
8536591
8536583
8536604

I have no idea what I did to deserve such high effort comments that legitimately make me laugh out loud... I'm really blessed with some awesome readership.

As always bud keep up the comments... Really brightened my day when I saw you'd chewed through RD is Stuck and dropped your feedback.

I'm glad that you are also an afficiando of terrible puns!:twilightsheepish:

As to AJ naming trees, let's be honest: if she didn't name them she wouldn't be able to scream their name out when she's working the ol' bandsaw... If you twig to what I'm saying... Or am I being too seedy? I hope these ideas about AJ's solo-time don't take root with the community, AJ would complain that it's just a bit too nutty. ah well, her bark is worse than her bite. I'd better leaf it alone. Tree.

I'm a bad person.:facehoof:

8536987

As to AJ naming trees, let's be honest: if she didn't name them she wouldn't be able to scream their name out when she's working the ol' bandsaw... If you twig to what I'm saying... Or am I being too seedy? I hope these ideas about AJ's solo-time don't take root with the community, AJ would complain that it's just a bit too nutty. ah well, her bark is worse than her bite. I'd better leaf it alone. Tree.

thumbpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Fantastic-Bad-Puns-Of-All-Time-4.jpg

Oh, and REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Needs more tree puns! :rainbowlaugh:
Good story!

i love this fic and the ending is hilarious im amazed on your quality of your stories, i simply cant get enough of your works its so good lol. good work man

Pretty funny read lol :twilightsmile:

8493499
I hope this does come out and it has a sequel where they are getting ready for AJ's baby while whe Dash and Anon are trying to take care of the triplets,(oh can we name one or two of the four?)(and can AJ be up to this point have been the one doing so because they didn't know what they where doing ,but because of her in late pregnancy she can't intel hers is out).

That was a awesome and cute read and tell me what you think you don't have to use it I just what to know what you think about it.

Another good story.

The Monk

8892628
Haha that's a fun idea, but for now this universe is laying dormant!

Bloomberg the second has seen things.

This story was a bomb. xD
So good and juicy
Poor AJ's tree cousin though.

"WHAT IN TARTARUS HAVE YEW TWO DONE TO BLOOMBERG THE SECOND?" Applejack's voice thundered over the sweaty, sticky pair.

Put I hold in it. Also, is this before they found out RD was pregnant?

Login or register to comment