• Published 18th Jan 2018
  • 6,775 Views, 212 Comments

Conquering the World! - for starters - Dadecious



Random male appears in a land far outside the equestrian borders. How will he survive and what will he do? Chaos and fun awaits.

Comments ( 6 )

After a good twenty seconds, Melkor broke the hold and collapsed to his side, now completely lacking the energy to stand. Tibia just sat there, breathing heavily, while the black of her cheeks was now a deep crimson, and her eyes were spinning around wildly. Sam still sat there, mouth agape, he could not believe what he just witnessed. The changeling may have been dazed and flustered, but her powers were charged, to the point that her eyes and the little spines on her neck began glowing in lime green. Her body was ready, yet her mind wasn't, and Melkor was knocked out cold, so the only one who could save this moment was the man, uhm I mean the lizard himself. Samwise of the dunes quickly scurried over to his two friends and climbed the legs of Tibia and after reaching her cheek he slapped her across the face with a strong flick of his tail.

like a bug-horse energy railgun!

Cuddle and snuggel levels are over 9000!
Dawww has become unstopable!!
Commence squeen in T-Minus: 3-2-1
:yay:!!!

Guess who's back back again this story's back tell a friend

and that's not how I expected their first kiss to go still awedorable though.

11306921
Second kiss, technically

11307850
wait I missed oh oh now I remember dang I need to reread this now can't be forgetting details this soon.

I don’t want to be rude but may I get a status update?

Login or register to comment