• Published 25th Aug 2017
  • 2,918 Views, 27 Comments

TMNT and MLP crossover - MidnightShy21



The mane 7 transfer to a school in New York. A new town means new friends, but also enemies.

  • ...
15
 27
 2,918

Chapter 12 (part two) - the fight -

Everyone gasped.

"She did not just-"

"She did..."

"How could she-"

"I don't know."

"B- but... Why would she-"

"I don't know!"

"How can you NOT know?! You're Twilight Sparkle! You know everything!"

"Um... Rarity... Twilight... Could you please stop arguing...? That isn't going to heal Rainbow..." Fluttershy hid behind her hair.

"I know... I'm sorry darling..."

"I'm sorry too..." Twilight hugged Rarity and Fluttershy.

"Oh how adorable! Too bad that all of this hugging will never. Happen. Again." Sombra grinned. He charged at them. Something pulled him back. He turned around to see Applejack holding him with a lasso. He growled and used his magic to blast her into a wall. The lasso let go.

"Applejack!" Twilight flew up to her.

" Hm... Who's next?" Sombra looked around. "What about... You!" He pointed at Fluttershy. Rarity quickly stepped in front of the timid girl. Sunset ran up to Soarin and Rainbow.

"Soarin!" Sunset ran up to them. "You need to get Rainbow inside to get that wound stitched! We'll handle it out here!"

Soarin nodded and picked Rainbow up and ran inside. Discord followed them. Sunset ran back to Sombra and the others.

"Hahaha! Trying to protect your little friend?" Sombra grinned in the direction of Rarity and Fluttershy.

"I AM protecting my friend!" Rarity put up a shield around her and Fluttershy.

"Sorry, but you're not going to be able to do that." Sombra's horn started to glow.

"Yeah, she is." Mikey and Donny both jumped onto him and pushed him into a wall. Then they jumped off.

"WOOHOOOOO! GO MIKEY! GO DONNY! GOOOOOO TEAM MADONNAAAAAAA!" Pinkie ran around with some pompoms.

"Madonna?" Starlight raised an eyebrow.

"Mikey and Donny, only I changed the "i" and "y" to an "a"." Pinkie smiled sheepishly.

"Uhuh...?"

"Hahahaha." Karai grinned. "You may have knocked Sombra out for now, but I'm still here!"

"Oh great." Rarity sighed.

"Now tell me, where is Rainbow Dash?"

"There is no way were telling you that she went into Celestia's house!" Pinkie covered her mouth after she said that.

"Thank you." Karai started walking to the house.

"No!" Starlight pulled her back.

"Hahaha, pathetic." Karai pushed her to the ground and continued walking.

"No! Stop!" Twilight stood in front of her.

"What now?"

"You don't have to be like this! You don't have to kill your own sister! We know that you are still good deep inside. You don't want to do this! Just join us..." Twilight moved her hand forward for Karai to shake it. Karai raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah... No thanks." Karai used the magic that Sombra gave her to push everyone back and continued walking once again.

..................

"Maybe you should... stitch the wound...?" Discord raised an eyebrow.

"I can't just stick a needle in my girlfriend!"

"Then I'll do it."

"While she's awake? And can feel everything?"

"Ahaha Soarin, it's fine." Rainbow smiled at him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." Rainbow chuckled.

"Um... That weird girl is coming to the house." Discord looked outside.

"Pinkie Pie?"

"No, the one with black hair."

Soarin looked outside.

"It's Karai..."

"What?!" Rainbow panicked.

"Rainbow! Calm down!"

"No! This means that she got past my friends! And we all know what she is capable of!" She pointed at her wound.

"Rainbow Dash, we need you to calm down. This isn't going to help them." said Discord.

"But staying here isn't either!" She tried to stand up, but fell. Soarin caught her.

"Listen, Discord is right. We need to get you to safety right now."

"I don't need your protection! I need to go to my friends and fight!"

"We both know that you can't do that."

"I could if Starlight was here!"

"Rainbow... Please calm down... You need to get to safety right now... Then you can go to your friends after we defeat Karai."

"How are you so sure you can defeat her?"

"I just... Um..." The front door opened and Karai walked inside.

"Oh how sweet." She grinned.

"This ends now." Discord glared at her.

"No, you will end now..."

......................

"Ow..." Sunset sat up and rubbed her arm.

"Tell me about it..." Starlight groaned in pain.

"She's such a mean meanie pants." Pinkie crossed her arms.

"It feels like all of mah bones just got ripped out of mah body..." Applejack touched her head.

"AAAHHH! MY CLOTHES ARE COMPLETELY RUINED!" Rarity gasped in horror.

"Could you please not scream like that?" Fluttershy hid behind her hair.

"Where did Sombra go?" Mikey looked around them. They all gasped in shock and looked around. They heard a loud noise coming from Celestia's house.

.....................

Discord was thrown into a kitchen cabin.

"Karai! Stop!" Rainbow ponied up. She slightly groaned in pain.

"Rainbow, don't!" Soarin looked at her in shock.

"Soarin, please calm down. It's okay." She smiled weakly.

"Oh, the orphan is trying to be brave again?" Karai smirked. "Maybe I should just kill your adoptive dad too? What do you say?"

"No..."

"Yes." Karai smirked. "I gotta say, you look good when you're about to cry. It's a good look."

"I know what you're trying to do."

"Oh really?"

"You know, it's kind of sad that you have to try to get me weak just so that you can defeat me." Rainbow smirked. Karai growled.

"You'll regret that."

"What? Telling the truth?"

"Shut up."

"What did you do to my friends?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me!" Rainbow pushed Karai into the wall. "What did you do to them?!"

"It's none of your business."

"Oh I think it is." Rainbow raised her arm and was ready to punch her. Tears threatened to spill out of her eyes. "You know that I don't want to hurt you! Don't make me!"

"You're weak."

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM?!"

"You're too weak." Karai pushed Rainbow on the ground. Soarin pushed Karai back into the wall.

"Dashie won't hurt you because you're her sister. Too bad for you that you're not my sister."

"Aw, giving her a pet name already?"

"Shut up!"

"Where's the fun in that?" Karai started to move her head closer to his. He stopped her.

"What are you doing?!"

"Come on... She's knocked out. She wouldn't know if you kissed me."

"Okay, first of all... That is called cheating. Second of all... I don't like you like that. I don't even like you as a friend. And third of all, you disgust me."

"Oh come on." She smirked. He punched her in her face and let her go.

"Go."

"Neh."

"I said go!" He punched her once again.

"Oh I'll be back." Karai walked out of the door.

....................

"Fluttershy! Just come!" Twilight tried to pull Fluttershy to Celestia's house.

"B- but... Scary..." Fluttershy shivered.

"Rainbow Dash is in there!" Twilight pointed at the house. Fluttershy stood up.

"I'll... Go... For Rainbow."

"Thank you." Twilight glared at her. They all ran towards the house and saw Karai walking out.

"What was she doing in there?" asked Rarity.

......................

"Ow... What just happened...?" Discord woke up. He looked towards Rainbow. Soarin had put her on the couch and was holding her hand. He walked up to them. "Did that girl do this?" Soarin nodded. Rainbow coughed and sat up.

"Hey..." Soarin helped her to sit.

"Hi..." She touched her wound and looked at Discord. "Please stitch it..."

"Can't your friend heal it?" Discord raised an eyebrow.

"Do you see my friends anywhere?"

"Yeah actually, they're running up to us." Discord looked out of the window.

"Really...?" Rainbow smiled.

"Yeah."

"Rainbow Dash?!" Sunset ran inside and looked around. "Oh thank goodness you're alright..." She walked up to her.

"Hey..." Rainbow smiled.

"How's your wound?"

"Not good..."

"Wait." Sunset walked outside again. "STARLIGHT! COME HERE!"

"I'm coming!" Starlight ran inside. So did everyone else.

"Discord!" Fluttershy smiled and hugged him. He smiled back.

"Hey Rainbow." Starlight smiled.

"Hi..."

"Come on..." Starlight lifted the shirt Rainbow was wearing a little. She looked at the wound. "Alright." She look a deep breath and closed her eyes.

"Um gals...?" Applejack looked outside. Everyone except for Starlight looked at her. "Sombra is back..."

"Starlight! Can you hurry?!" asked Twilight.

"I'm trying..." Starlight squeezed her eyes shut. "Alright... There we go." She opened her eyes again. The wound was gone. Rainbow hugged her.

"Thanks." She smiled.

"Hehe... You're welcome."

"We should probably go out there." Soarin smiled sheepishly.

"Hehe yeah..." Rainbow broke the hug. "Let's go!" She ponied up.

"Calm down tiger." Soarin chuckled and held her arm.

"What?" She turned around smiled at him. He closed his eyes and kissed her. She closed her eyes and kissed back. He deepened the kiss and tried to deepen it even more. She slightly pushed him back and chuckled. "And then you say I have to calm down."

"I can't help myself." He smiled sheepishly once again.

"Let's just go." She smiled.

"Yeah." He smirked.

"What are you smirking about?" She raised an eyebrow.

"You'll find out."

"Um... We should probably go outside. Even though this is SUPER adorable." Pinkie smiled.

"Hehe yeah..." Soarin gave Rainbow a quick peck on her lips.

"Let's go!!!!" Pinkie smiled and hopped outside.

"Wait Pinkie!" Rainbow pulled her back inside.

"What?"

"I think I might know how to beat him..."

"Really?" Twilight smiled.

"I'm not sure if it's going to work...."

"Just tell us."

"Maybe we could use our magic together at once. You know what I mean?"

"Omg! You're genius!" Sunset hugged her. They both smiled.

"Let's go!" Twilight smiled. Sunset and Rainbow broke their hug.

"Are you guys ready?" Rainbow held Soarin's hand and smiled.

"Yeah!" Everyone smiled.

"Um... Yay..." Fluttershy smiled shyly. They all walked outside.

"Oh there you are!" Sombra grinned. "I was starting to get bored!"

"This ends now Sombra!" Twilight grinned.

"What are you going to do to stop me?"

"Girls?" They all stood around him. Rainbow held Soarin's hand and Fluttershy held Discords.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Sorry!" Sombra wiped a tear that fell from his eye. His horn glowed and some monsters appeared.

"We'll handle them! You guys keep going!" April smiled at the girls.

"Just try to destroy me little humans." Sombra fake yawned. All of the girls ponied up and closed their eyes.

"GOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN DO ITTTTT!" Mikey jumped around.

"Mikey!" Leo snarled at him.

"Oh yeah! Right!" He went back to fighting.

"Oh I'm soooo scared now." said Sombra sarcastically. All of the girls (and Soarin and Discord) were surrounded my rainbows. Twilight opened her eyes. They were glowing white. The rainbows started to connect to one another and started to surround Sombra. "Wait! No! What are you doing! I'm more powerful then any of you!"

"Too bad that we contain the most powerful magic of all! The magic of friendship!" said Twilight. Sombra started to turn into stone and the monsters dissapeared. The rainbow disappeared too and the girls turned back to normal.

"WE DID IT!" Pinkie started to jump around happily.

"Yeah..." Rainbow smiled.

"I'm so proud of you!" Soarin kissed Rainbow passionately.

"You did great!" Discord hugged Fluttershy and they both smiled.

"It was alright I guess." Raph shrugged his shoulders. He looked at Soarin and Rainbow. "Get. A. Room."

"Just leave them." Leo punched his shoulder.

.......................

"So Dash... What is it like to be the first of us to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?" Starlight smiled.

"I wasn't the fi- I mean... Um..."

"WHO WAS THE FIRST?!" Pinkie looked around the room. She stepped in front of Fluttershy. "Was it youuuu?" Fluttershy yelped and hid behind her hair.

"Yeah, in fact, it was her." Discord wrapped his arm around Fluttershy. She smiled shyly.

"OMG! THIS SO AMAZING! SOARINDASH AND FLUTTERCORD FOR EVAAHHHHH!" Pinkie yelled. Everyone covered their ears.

"Soarindash and Fluttercord?" Starlight raised an eyebrow.

"Soarin x Rainbow Dash makes Soarindash and Fluttershy x Discord makes Fluttercord!" Pinkie smiled sheepishly.

"I guess that makes sense." Rainbow shrugged her shoulders.

"Of coarse it makes sense!" Pinkie ran out of the room.

"What is she doing?" Soarin looked after her.

"Eh, she's Pinkie Pie. No one knows." Rainbow chuckled. Pinkie ran back into the room with something in her hand. She climbed onto the couch.

"Mistletoe!" She held the mistletoe above Soarin and Rainbow.

"Um... It's not even Christmas yet...?" Sunset looked at her.

"That doesn't matter!" Pinkie smiled and looked down at Soarin and Rainbow. "Now kiss!"

"Um..." Rainbow blushed.

"Aww come on. You guys have kissed before." Rarity smiled at them.

"Yeah, but you guys weren't staring at us like this when we did." Rainbow glared at Pinkie.

"I'll just wait till Christmas then." Pinkie jumped off of the couch and ran out of the room again.

"Hey Dashie?" Soarin smirked.

"Yeah?" She turned to look at him. He crashed his lips against hers and pushed her down. Pinkie ran back inside again.

"What did I mi- oh mama!" She grabbed her phone and made a few pictures.

...................... a few minutes later

"Are they ever going to stop?" Fluttershy leaned into Discord.

"I guess not..." Discord shrugged. Rainbow softly pushed Soarin off.

"You've gotta calm down." She chuckled.

"I don't want to." He smiled. Rainbow tried to sit up. He pushed her back down. "Not so fast." He grinned.

"What do you want?" She smiled. He started to kiss her neck.

"Um... We're still here." Starlight raised an eyebrow. Rainbow pushed Soarin off and sat up.

"I'm going to shower..." She smiled and walked out of the room.

"Wait for me!" Soarin ran after her. She stopped him.

"No, you're going to stay here." She chuckled. He smirked.

"We'll see..."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Yeah I would~" Soarin grinned. She shifted uncomfortably. "I'm just kidding." He kissed her cheek and walked back to the couch. Leo smirked

"First day of being together and you already want to have a shower with her?"

"I was joking." Soarin glared at him.

"We all know you want to~" Discord smirked.

"Yeah okay, sure." Soarin grabbed his phone. They heard the shower turn on. Discord smirked. He walked to the kitchen and turned the hot water on. Everyone heard a scream from upstairs.

"Discord! That wasn't very nice!"

"Yeah yeah, I'm sorry Fluttershy..."

Author's Note:

Ehehe... Fluttercord...❤

Comments ( 4 )
Comment posted by MidnightShy deleted Jan 18th, 2019

Uhm... where did you find the cover art?

Comment posted by MidnightShy deleted Sep 22nd, 2019

R u coming back to this story?

Login or register to comment