• Published 25th Aug 2017
  • 2,918 Views, 27 Comments

TMNT and MLP crossover - MidnightShy21



The mane 7 transfer to a school in New York. A new town means new friends, but also enemies.

  • ...
15
 27
 2,918

Chapter 8 -Memories-

"You killed her!"

"D- daddy?"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU!" *smack*

"Daddy stop!"

"Shut up!" *smack* "You took her away from me!"

"Daddy!" *smack* "Stop!" *smack*

"Go to your room! Don't show your face!"*smack*

...................

"Look daddy! It's a girl!" a boy with navy hair walked up to the girl laying on the ground. Shaking, bleeding, crying, starving.

"Oh goodness!" His dad grabbed his phone and typed the dials: 911. "Hello? My son and I found a girl in the snow at Celestia lane 37. Come here as soon as possible."

................

"Hello!" Soarin and his dad went to the hospital to visit the girl.

"Hi..."

"What's your name?" Soarin walked to the bed.

"..."

"Hello." The doctor walked into the room.

"Hi!" Soarin greeted him.

"Can you tell us how she is? And who she is?" asked Soarin's dad.

"She is doing better. We know who her parents are, but they never named the poor girl. Her mother died while giving birth to her and her dad has left the country yesterday..."

"So... She doesn't have a name?"

"Exactly. However, the police went to her house this morning and found a book of names her parents thought of." He grabbed the book. "Star Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Cloud, Angel Fly, Cloud Swirl and Flower Fly."

"I like Rainbow Dash!" Soarin said.

"Do you like the name Rainbow Dash?" The doctor looked at her. The girl looked at him. She nodded shyly.

................

"And this is Rainbow Dash, she's a dear." A man, woman and girl looked at her.

"Hi!" Said the girl.

"Hi!" Rainbow looked at her with a smile on her face.

"What's your name?" Asked the girl.

"Rainbow Dash, what's yours?"

"Fleetfoot! These are my mommy and daddy, I'm looking for a sister!"

"How old is she?" Asked the woman.

"She's 5 years old. She was brought to this adoption bureau a few weeks ago." Said the woman who helped them.

...................

"Haha! She has no friends except for that sad little bunny!" A boy said. Rainbow looked at him. He was with his friends and they were surrounding a girl.

"What's wrong FlutterCRY? Hahahahah!"

"Hey!" They all looked at Rainbow.

"What's wrong little girl? Want a few punches?"

"I want you to leave that girl alone!"

"Well, it's too bad for you, we won't." She walked closer to them.

"I said leave her alone!" She kicked one of their legs. Hard.

"Ow!" The boys ran away, one of them crying.

....................

"CONGRATULATIONS WITH YOUR 12TH BIRTHDAY!" Rainbow's friends and family yelled. Soarin and Fluttershy ran up to her and hugged her. She smiled.

...................

"Well, this is highschool." Fleetfoot looked at her little sister who looked around in amazement. "I know, it's big, but you'll get used to it." Soarin walked up to them.

"Hey Rainbow!" He waved.

"Hi!" She smiled. Fluttershy was hiding behind Rainbow Dash.

"It's so b- big..."

"Oh come on Fluttershy!" Fleetfoot looked at her. "It's not that bad."

..................

"Rainbow Dash." Karai woke her up. "Are you okay? You were stirring a lot."

"I- yeah... I'm fine."

"No you're not. I know that look."

"Nothing... It's just a dream... Stupid really..."

"Rainbow. Tell me the truth please."

"I'm going back to sleep..."

................

"Do you really have to go?" Rainbow had tears in her eyes.

"I don't have a choice..." Soarin looked at her.

"But... New York... It's so far..." a tear fell down her cheek. He wiped it.

"Hey, we can still talk." He gave her a small smile.

"It won't be the same..."

"I can't stay here..."

"Please don't leave me..."

"You know I'd never do that..."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Soarin we have to go!" his mom yelled. He looked at her and looked back at Dash. Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"Hey, don't cry... It'll be okay. I'll call you immediately when I get there." He hugged her.

.....................

"Scootaloo! Have you seen my eyeshadow?!" Fleetfoot yelled.

"No!"

"I know you took it!"

"I didn't."

"Can you all be quiet?! Im trying to sleep!" Rainbow yelled from her room. The door opened and both Scootaloo and Fleetfoot walked in. They walked to Rainbow's bed and jumped. Rainbow groaned.

...................

"Rainbow?" Karai woke her up once again. "Master Shredder wants to see you.

....................

"Ah, Karai has told me a lot about you."

"Pleasure to meet you."

"So... You're best friends are working with the ninja turtles?"

"Yeah...?"

"I need to know their weaknesses."

"Why?"

"So that I can finally defeat those turtles."

"I would never betray my friends!"

"Don't you know? You already did! Remember what you did to poor Starlight? Or Soarin? DID YOU FORGET?!"

"It was a mistake coming with you!" She started to walk away, but was stopped by some robots. "What do you want?!" She turned around.

"I WANT YOU TO TELL ME HOW TO DEFEAT THOSE TURTLES!"

"Never!"

"DON'T YOU REMEMBER?! THEY CAN'T HELP YOU!"

"I can't do that to them..."

"Why not?"

"I've hurt them enough."

"Fine. You leave me no choice. Guards." The guards walked up to Rainbow. They grabbed her and took her somewhere else.

....................

"So... This is it? She really left us? The element of "Loyalty" left us?" Twilight paced around.

....................

"No! Stop!"

....................

"I... I guess she did..." Soarin looked at his wrist.

....................

"Hey, don't cry... It'll be okay. I'll call you immediately when I get there." He hugged her. One he broke the hug he grabbed something out of his pocket. Two bracelets. "To make sure you won't forget me." He tied it around her wrist.

....................

"STOP! PLEASE!"

....................

"I can't believe she did this to us..." Pinkie cried into Fluttershy's shoulder.

"This just doesn't sound like her at all..." said Rarity.

"That wasn't Rainbow Dash over there! Didn't you see her eyes?!" Starlight started crying too.

....................

"PLEASE! STOP! I NEED TO GET TO MY FRIENDS!"

Another shock.

"STOP!" Rainbow cried out.

"That's enough!" Karai walked into the room. They stopped. "Don't you think you've burnt her enough?! Get out of here. Now." They walked away.

"Karai...?"

"Rainbow, what happened?"

"What does it look like?" Rainbow coughed. Karai untied her and hugged her. "Why are you so nice to me all of a sudden?"

"Well... I just found out we have the same father..."

"What?!"

"Apparently my parents had me and left me in the hospital... My dad left my mom and got together with your mom... And well... You know the rest..."

"So... You're like my sister?"

"Pretty much... But right now, we need to get you out of here."

Author's Note:

Yes people, Karai has a heart too.