• Published 25th Aug 2017
  • 2,918 Views, 27 Comments

TMNT and MLP crossover - MidnightShy21



The mane 7 transfer to a school in New York. A new town means new friends, but also enemies.

  • ...
15
 27
 2,918

Chapter 10 - Is he gone? -

Author's Note:

AAARGH, I'M SO ANNOYED BY MYSELF! I planned a whole Christmas related chapter and I already started writing it! And then I got really busy and well.... I just deleted it all and wrote this... So yeah... I hope this long chapter will make up for it...
Oh yeah, by the way, Casey has kind of... Not been in my story for a long time so... Hehe

A few days later

"Dash, you coming?" Raph asked her. Rainbow Dash, Soarin, Applejack and Raph were about to do a race for fun.

"Yeah! Wait up!"

"What's taking you so long?" Soarin knocked on her door. She opened it.

"Do you know how hard it is to put a tie into your hair sometimes?" She groaned. Applejack laughed.

"Lemme help ya." Applejack took the tie from Dash and started to tie her hair.

"Thanks." Rainbow smiled.

"It's fine, ah know tha struggle haha." Applejack finished. "There ya go."

"Are you ready to be crushed?" Raphael grinned and slapped Soarin's back.

"Hm, maybe you should prepare Raphael." Soarin smirked.

"Oh? Why's that?"

"You'll see."

"Um... Are we gon' begin?" Applejack interrupted their conversation.

"Oh, yeah." Raphael walked outside. Applejack followed him.

Rainbow smirked at Soarin. "Race ya there?"

"You're on." He smirked back. They both ran outside.

"They're so childish." Raph said.

"They're just having fun." Applejack looked at him. "Why so grumpy?"

"Just my personality I guess."

................ Outside

"Ha! Beat ya!" Dash laughed.

"How do you do that?" Soarin sat down on the ground.

"Practice." Rainbow smirked and petted his head.

"Where are Raph and AJ?" asked April.

"They're coming, just wait." Rainbow sat down next to Soarin.

"Rainbow Dash, it's not really a good idea to exhaust yourself before the race even started." Twilight lifted her glasses.

"Yeah yeah." Rainbow laid down and looked at the sky. She let out a sad sigh.

"What's wrong?" Fluttershy sat down next to her. Rainbow sat straight up.

"I just wish I could fly again... But you know..."

"What DID happen? How was he able to take your powers?" asked Twilight.

"I just... I'm weak..."

"Rainbow Dash! You are not weak!" Rarity looked at her in shock. "You are one of the strongest people here."

"Yet Sombra was able to take my powers..."

"Howdy y'all!" Applejack and Raph walked up to them.

"It's about time! Rainbow stood up. "Let's race!"

"WOOHOOO! GO DASHIEEEE!" Pinkie bounced up and down.

"Um... They didn't even start yet." April shot her a confused glance.

"That's just just Pinkie Pie." Starlight shrugged her shoulders.

Soarin, Applejack, Rainbow and Raphael all stood in position. Pinkie ran past them in a cheerleader suit. She stopped a few meters in front of them. She grabbed a flag out of her hair and held it up. They got into position. Pinkie gave them the mark to start. A lot of wind passed her and she fell to the ground. She stayed there for a while, giggling.

Applejack and Rainbow Dash were in the front, following close behind them was Soarin. Raphael was a little behind Soarin. Raphael sped up, almost passing Soarin, but Soarin went faster too. Rainbow looked next to her. She sped up, passing Applejack. The finish line was close, and everyone saw it. They all started to speed up even more. Rainbow Dash focused un the finish line. She started to go faster and faster until eventually, a rainbow trail followed her. She passed the finish line. A few seconds later, Soarin and Applejack came in at the same, with Raphael coming in a second later. Applejack walked up to Rainbow.

"How'd ya to that?"

"I... Don't know..."

"DO YOU THINK SOMBRA DIDN'T TAKE ALL OF YOUR MAGIC?!" Pinkie appeared out of nowhere.

"Maybe..." Raphael mumbled. "But that doesn't sound like something Schredder would accept, Sombra would've been dead by now."

"Maybe he is." Soarin chuckled.

"OF COARSE I'M NOT DEAD, YOU FOOLS!"

"Uh oh..."

"I wasn't done with you!" Sombra looked at Rainbow. Her pupils shrunk. Soarin stepped in front of her.

"You'll have to get passed me first!"

"Soarin! Don't!"

"You know..." Sombra looked at them. "I still have you in my power." He smirked at Dash. His eyes started to glow red. So did Dash's.

"Rainbow! Snap out of it!" Applejack held her shoulders. "This isn't you!" Rainbow looked at her. Her eyes started to turn normal again.

"Fine! If you won't listen to me, maybe I should just take ALL of your eyesight!" Sombra laughed.

"NO! DASHIE!" Pinkie hugged Rainbow. Rainbow's eyes slowly turned white.

"Rainbow!" Sunset ran up to her.

"It's... Fine..." Rainbow said with a small smile. Her friends looked at her in shock. "I just... Need you guys to be my eyes... We'll fix this... I know we will..."

Rainbow pushed passed all of her friends. She took a deep breath and turned around. "Ready?"

"Ready."

"Yep."

"Um... Yay..."

"Ready!"

"LET'S GOOOOOOOO!"

"Ahm ready." Everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Everyone's ready, Rainbow." Soarin turned her way. She nodded.

"Okay..."

"You think you can beat me?! Don't make me laugh! I took away your ability to fly AND see. What's next? Your ability to hear? Talk?"

"How about... Neither? Do you need to take my everything away in order to beat me? I thought you were so strong?" Rainbow smirked to herself.

"I can beat you with my eyes closed you pathetic little human."

"Proof it."

"Now where's the fun in that? I'd rather have you run around and searching for help."

"I told you he's a wuss." Soarin smirked.

"What?! I'm not a wuss!"

"If you weren't a wuss, you would've let her have her magic. But it's too bad that you ARE." He placed his hand on Dash's shoulder. So did April. Rainbow didn't know who were touching her, but she felt save.

"If you wanna prove your not a wuss, give her her magic. Go ahead." Casey said.

"Fine!" Sombra dropped a bottle on the ground. It broke and a red aura flew out of it, it circled around Rainbow. She grew her ears, tail and wings. Pinkie hugged her.

"Yay! You have your wings back!"

"Yeah.... I just wish I could see them..." Rainbow flapped her wings.

"What about her eyesight?!" Leo shot Sombra an angry glare.

"Not part of the deal."

"What deal?"

"Rainbow! I know how we can get your eyesight back." Starlight whispered in her ear.

"Really?"

"Guys, I need you to distract Sombra, I have to fix Dash's eyes." They nodded. Starlight grabbed Rainbow's hand. "On three, we run."

"Hey Sombra!" Soarin walked around him. "What IS the deal anyways?"

"Yeah dude, I mean... You never told us." Casey stood next to Soarin.

"One..."

Leo joined them too. "Go ahead, we have time."

"Two..."

"Darling, I simply MUST know who made that cape of yours."

"Yeah it's... Nice..."Fluttershy hid behind Rarity.

"Three." Starlight and Rainbow ran inside a building.

"Um... You know what... I don't need to know anymore, that cape is hideous. You should sue the person that made it." Rarity stuck out her tongue.

"OOOOOORRRR" Pinkie interrupted. "WE CAN PAR-TAY!"

"Or we can... You know... Fight?" Casey said.

.............. Inside the building

"Where are we?" Rainbow asked.

"In a building." Starlight said. "Sit down."

"Uh... Okay...?"

"Close your eyes." Rainbow closed her eyes. Starlight placed her hand on the closed eyes. Starlight closed her eyes too.

..................

Sombra used his magic to attack April, but Rarity jumped in front and put a shield up. The magic reflected back at Sombra, and he dodged it. He growled. The ground started to shake under Soarin, Casey and Leo. A crack started to form and the crack got bigger every second. Soarin grew his wings and pushed his friends out of the way. This battle was going to be tough, and everyone knew it.

...................

"Uh oh..."

"Starlight? What's wrong?"

"It's not going well..."

....................

"Rarity!" Twilight pushed Rarity to the ground. A beam of magic shot over their heads.

"Thank you darling." Rarity smiled at her.

Someone screamed in fear. Fluttershy... Sombra cornered her. She hid behind her hair and started crying. He was about to attack her until...

"Hey Sombra boy." Someone said from behind him. He turned around. He looked at the person in shock.

"How did you...?"

"Friendship is magic bastard." Rainbow punched him in the face.

"Oh you're SO dead!" He growled at her. He was about to attack her till something stopped him. He surrounded himself with his magic. "This is NOT over." He disappeared.

"Damn he has a strong jaw." Rainbow held her hand. "Fluttershy, you alright?" She helped her up.

"Oh.. Um... Thank you, Rainbow Dash."

"GOOOOOOO DASHIIEIEEEEEEE!!!" Pinkie hugged her.

"Soooooo?" Rarity looked at Rainbow.

"Soooo? What?" Rainbow looked at her, confused.

"How did Starlight do it?"

"Well.... She can heal things so..."

''Oh yeah! Silly Rarity!'' Pinkie giggled.

''Need a hug?'' Soarin looked at Rainbow with puppy eyes.

''Maybe some other time.'' she giggled. She put an arm around him.

''Alright, fine.'' he laughed.

''So what are we gonna do now?'' Rainbow looked at her friends.

''Celebrate you victory! Duh!'' Pinkie jumped up.

''Um... We didn't defeat Sombra you know.''

''Oh, silly silly Dashie. I mean how you beat everyone in the RACE!'' everyone laughed.

''Do we need a party for THAT? I would throw a party because she has her powers back or something.'' Twilight smiled.

''OH MY CELESTIA! YAAAAAAAAAA!'' Pinkie hugged Rainbow and Soarin. Rainbow got a text and softly pushed Pinkie off, who continued to hug a confused Soarin for a few more seconds. Then she let him go and walked up to Rainbow. ''WHO IS IT WHO IS IT?!''

''My dad.'' said Rainbow with a smile.

''Huh? I thought your dad was a crazy maniac? Why are you smiling?''

''My adoptive dad.''

''OOH! WHAT DOES IT SAY!'' Pinkie bounced up and down. Rainbows smile faded and tears started to form in her eyes. She dropped her phone and looked at Soarin.

''I think I could use that hug now...'' Soarin looked confused, but let her run into him anyways, causing him to almost fall. He hugged her back while she cried into his chest.

''What's wrong?'' Twilight looked at her.

''Hmm...'' Sunset walked to Dash´s phone and looked at the message. She covered her mouth before showing it to the other girls.

Hey honey... I don't really know how to tell you this... We... Lost mom in the hospital today... She was injured badly due to a fight with magic on Canterlot High School when she picked up Scootaloo and they couldn't help her anymore... I know that you are not supposed the come near us but... I think it would be best if you showed up at her funeral...

They gasped. Soarin's shirt got wetter by the seconds, but he didn't care... He just wanted to be there for her. Everyone did.

...................... A few hours later

"How is she doing?" asked Fluttershy when Applejack came out of Rainbow's room.

"Bad..." Applejack sighed. Pinkie's hair deflated.

"Pinkie... Please stay positive darling..." Rarity hugged her.

"But... Dashie..." Pinkie started to cry.

"Aww, darling... Don't cry..."

"I wanna go to her..."

"Well, go ahead." Rarity smiled. Pinkie wiped her tears and walked into Dash's room.

"Knock knock!" Pinkie walked up to her.

"Oh... Hi..."

"Need a hug?" Pinkie sat down next to Rainbow.

"Yeah." Rainbow immediately hugged her friend.

..................

"Well I learned something today!" Raph said.

"Really? What is is?" said Twilight.

"Happiness can't last forever..."

"Yeah... Apparently not..."

.................

"Thanks..." Rainbow wiped her tears. She gave Pinkie a small smile. Pinkie smiled back.

"Hey, are the two of you coming?" Raph sticked his head through the door.

"Um... Yeah...?" Dash and Pinkie stood up. They walked to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Okay..." Twilight stood up. "Something is happening on CHS and it has to do with magic. So us leaving did not stop the attacks."

"Does that mean we can go back?" Starlight looked at her.

"Aw man... I was starting to like it here..." Rainbow sighed.

"Rainbow, we like it here too, but CHS needs our help."

"Well... That's true..."

"Aww, come on. Turn that frown upside down!" Pinkie smiled.

"I'll try..."

"N'awwww, don't be like that." Soarin wrapped an arm around her shoulder. She looked at him and smiled. He smiled back.

"OH COME ON! JUST KISS ALREADY!" yelled Sunset. Everyone stared at her. "Ehehehe... I just ship it!"

"Oh my Celestia! Me toooooo! Soarindash for life!!" Pinkie high fived Sunset.

"Ummm.... Aaaanyways, what do you guys think about going back to CHS?" asked Twilight.

"Ah'll finally get ta see mah family again!" Applejack smiled.

"YEAH!" yelled Pinkie. Everyone smiled.

"We should call Celestia first." Twilight grabbed her phone and typed in the number.

Hello?

"Principal Celestia!"

Twilight! I can't talk right now! The school is under attack! Please come as soon as possible!

She hung up.

"Girls." Twilight looked at her friends.

"And boys." Soarin interrupted.

"That doesn't matter right now! We need to get to CHS asap!"

"Why?" Rainbow looked at her.

"They're under attack!"

...................

"Applejack!"

"Applebloom?!" Applejack and Applebloom ran up to each other and hugged.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!" it was Derpy. A weird big black smoke thing was in front of her. Rainbow flew up to her and got her out of the way before the monster could hit her. "Rainbow Da-!"

"Derpy, I need you to run! Now!"

"Uh... Um... Oki." Derby ran away.

"Rainbow!" someone yelled.

"Wha-" a fireball came her way. She covered her face with her arms and prepared for impact.

"Rainbow! I've got this!" Starlight jumped in front of her and put up a shield. "Go!"

"Rainbow Dash!"

"What no- SCOOTS!" Rainbow hugged her little sister. "Listen, I need you to hide okay?"

"But... Sweetiebelle... She's near those big cloudy thingies!" She pointed at some monsters.

"I've got this okay? Just go hide!" Scootaloo nodded and ran away. Rainbow turned to the monsters. "Rarity! Soarin! Leo! Come with me!"

"Why!" Rarity looked at her.

"You see those six monsters over there?" She pointed at the monsters. Rarity nodded. "Your sister is over there, now come with me!"

"I'm coming Sweetiebelle!" They all ran/flew up to the monsters.

Rainbow tapped two of them on their shoulders. (Yes, big cloudy thingies have shoulders.) They turned around and growled at her.

"Come and get me." She smirked at them. All six of them ran after her.

"What is she doing? If she was going to do that, why did she bring us along?" Leo scratched the back of his neck. Soarin shrugged his shoulders.

"Sweetiebelle!" Rarity ran up to her little sister.

"Rarity!" Sweetiebelle cried on her shoulder. "They almost got me!"

"You're okay now! Don't worry, I'm here..."

"RARITY LOOK OUT!" Twilight put up a shield in front of Rarity, Soarin, Leo and Sweetiebelle.

"Oh my! Thank you so much darling!"

"Just get your sister to safety!"

"Alright!" Rarity grabbed her sisters hand and ran away with her.


Meanwhile, Fluttershy was shaking in a corner. A monster walked up to her. He was about to shoot a fireball at her, but Rarity and Sweetiebelle stopped in front of her. Rarity used her magic to put a shield up.

"Fluttershy!" Rarity looked at her friend. "Could you please bring Sweetiebelle some place save?"

"Uh... Um... Okay..." Fluttershy held Sweetiebelle and flew to where Scootaloo was.


Bic Mac saw his two sisters cuddling. He ran up to them.

"AJ!?"

"Big Mac!" Applejack hugged her brother. One of the monsters blasted a tree while trying to hit someone. The tree was about to fall on top of the siblings. Applejack quickly broke the hug and stopped the tree from falling. "Big Mac..."

"Yeah sis?"

"Please bring Applebloom ta safety."

"What about yah?"

"I'll be fine, just follow Fluttershy over there." She used one hand to point at Fluttershy, flying to Scootaloo with Sweetiebelle. He nodded.

"Good luck sis..." He ran up to Fluttershy with Applebloom on his back. Applejack moved out of the way and let the tree fall down.


"HEHEHEH!" Pinkie Pie was throwing sprinkled to the monsters.

"Pinkie!" Mikey ran up to her.

"Yeah! You wanna join the FUN?!" Pinkie giggled.

"Obviously!" Mikey started running around to get monsters to follow him. Everytime he reached Pinkie, she would throw sprinkles at the monsters. From time to time Mikey and Pinkie high fived.


"Fluttershy!" Big Mac called out to her.

"Oh my... I'm sorry..."

"Ah thought y'all was gon' go tha Scootaloo."

"Oh, I am... She's hiding right over there." She pointed at a moving bush.

"Okay, let's go." They both ran to the bush.

"Sweetiebelle, Applebloom! You're okay!" Scootaloo hugged her best friends.


"Rainbow!"

"Yeah? What's wrong Soarin?"

"Well, I kinda need your help."

"With what?" She dodged a flying tree trunk that was thrown at her.

"Well... Not me exactly..."

"Just tell me what you need okay. Move." She pushed Soarin aside as another tree trunk was thrown in her direction. "Come on, tell me what you need, we don't have all day."

"Oh, yeah... Leo and Sunset are kinda being attacked by those furry cloud thingies."

"Furry?" She looked around him. "They're... Changing their looks?"

"That doesn't matter right now! We need to help Leo and Sunset!" Soarin pulled Dash with him. Once they reached them, dash gulped.

"Oh great." She said sarcastically. "Alright, I'll make those.. Things... Follow me, Kay? Yeah of coarse you agree, bye." She flew down to the monsters.

"Rainbow! Stop!" Rainbow was about to touch them, but one of them turned around and scratched her in her face. She fell on the ground and Soarin gasped.

"Oh... Well... Okay..." Dash stood up once again and wiped her blood. "Come and get me lil boy." The monsters turned around. Rainbow started to fly away and they followed her.

"She doesn't give up, does she?" Leo looked at her and the monsters chasing her.

"Nope." Soarin answered.

"WOOOHOOO!" She screamed in the distance. Soarin chuckled. She flew back to them.

"Did you just laugh at me?" She moved aside and a monster flew right pass her.

"Umm... Noo...?"

"Sure... Well! Gotta fly! Byee!" She flew away and started fighting.

"You just got owed bro." Leo patted Soarin's shoulder.

"Whatever..."

"Damn, the conversations you two have are interesting! Not..." Sunset chuckled.

"Oh yeah, she's here too." Leo chuckled with her.


"Well well, look who's here." Karai walked up to Twilight.

"Karai! What are you doing! I thought you were one of us!"

"Meh, not really my thing..."

"What about Rainbow Dash? Isn't she your sister?!"

"She IS! And she took MY father away from me, so I took her mother..." Karai grinned.

"YOU KILLED HER?! WHY?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HER!"

"Rainbow Dash told me enough about her, how nice she is, how she took Dash in, blablabla... Nobody cares!"

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"Oh don't worry, It'll soon ALL be over!" She laughed, rose up and lifted her arms, lightning started to hit Twilight and her friends while Sombra appeared. They all fell on the floor. "Say byebye." Karai smirked. She went down and knocked them unconscious while Sombra drained their magic. He collected the magic in a little diamond jar.


Fluttershy looked at the scene in shock.

"N... No..." come on Fluttershy, you can so it, save them! She hid behind the bushes for a few more minutes. She took a deep breath.

She stepped out of the bushes. "NO ONE! AND I REPEAT NO ONE WILL HURT MY FRIENDS!" She yelled.

"Watch me hurt them!" Sombra used his magic to levitate an unconscious Rainbow Dash, until she was in the air with him. Rainbow and her friends woke up, but they were very weak. Sombra cut one of Rainbow's legs with his horn. She flinched.

"Rainbow...?" Twilight tried to stand up, but fell down again.

"Fluttershy... Do something..." Sunset opened her eyes.

"I... Uh.... I- AAAAAAHHH!" Fluttershy looked at Sombra and Rainbow in shock. Something (or someone) used magic to shoot Sombra out of the sky. He and Rainbow started falling down. Fluttershy gasped. She flew to Rainbow as fast as she could and caught her. She placed her down on the ground.

"Rainbow?" Twilight stood up. This time, she didn't fall.

"Yeah...?" Rainbow tried to stand up, but failed due to the cut in her leg. Everyone started to stand up and Sombra crashed into the ground. He dropped the jar and everyone started to get their magic back, but they were too weak to use it. Rainbow tried to stand up again, and failed. April caught her. Rainbow smiled at her "Thanks." April smiled back. Soarin walked up to her and stood on her right side, while April stood on her left side. They both used their arms to support her.

"It's not a problem." said April.

"And Fluttershy, thanks for saving me back there."

"Um... It's okay Rainbow Dash. " Fluttershy smiled.

"Am I the only one who's wondering who shot Sombra out of the sky?" asked Twilight. They heard a laugh behind them. They turned around.

"Discord?!"

"Who?" Danny looked at the person.

"Discord as in "lord of chaos" Discord?" asked Soarin.

"Jep." Rainbow shrugged her shoulders.

"Fluttershy, dear."

"Yes, Discord?"

"I'm looking forward to another one of our tea parties."

"Shouldn't we make sure Sombra is dead first?" asked Applejack.

"I'm pretty sure he isn't."

"Why?"

"Because he's gone."