• Published 25th Aug 2017
  • 2,918 Views, 27 Comments

TMNT and MLP crossover - MidnightShy21



The mane 7 transfer to a school in New York. A new town means new friends, but also enemies.

  • ...
15
 27
 2,918

Chapter One ~meet the turtles~

*BEEP*

Rainbow Dash groaned and grabbed her phone. A message from Pinkie Pie:

Dashie! U r gonna b late 4 school if u don't hurry!

She looked at her clock. JUST 15 MINUTES LEFT BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS! She ran over to her closet and put on a white tank top with denim shorts and white sneakers. She ran to the bathroom and quickly brushed her teeth. After that she ran down the stairs and grabbed her school bag.

“Bye mom! Bye dad!” she yelled and ran out of the door to school. Once she arrived she had one more minute left before the classes started.

Rainbow Dash, please come to my office.
Celestia’s voice was heard through the entire school. Dash walked up to the office and knocked on the door.

“Come in” Celestia said. She walked inside and saw that her other friends were there too.

“Take a seat” Dash sat down next to Sunset Shimmer.

“You are probably wondering why I called you here?” the girls nodded. Celestia took a deep breath. “Canterlot high is in grave danger”

“What? Why? Is it equestrian magic?” Sunset asked.

“Um... How do I explain this... The school is in danger because of... You...” Celestia bit her lip.

“Us? Why would that be?” Twilight asked.

“I don't know, but the school is in danger because you girls are on this school” Celestia said.

“We can... Transfer...” Dash said.

“WHAT?!” Her friends looked at her in shock.

“But then they'll attack our new school!” Applejack said.

“What if we transfer somewhere far away? They won't be able to find us there, we can keep contact with the people here with our phones” Dash said.

“B- but we won't be able to see our other friends face to face” Fluttershy said.

“Would you rather leave so our friends are save or stay and they will be in danger?” Dash crossed her arms.

“You make a point there...” Sunset said.

“So what do you guys think?” Dash asked.

“Ah think we should transfer” Applejack said. The others nodded.

“Celestia, do you know any high school far from here?” Twi asked.

“There is one in Manehattan... But that one is really close... There is a high school in new york... But I don't know the name of it...” Celestia said. “Are you sure you want to do it?”

“I am, can you call Fleetfoot and Scootaloo to your office real quick? I want to say bye to my sisters” Dash asked.

“I thought you didn't have siblings?” Rarity said.

“They adopted me” Dash said.

“Of coarse I can, do any of you girls want to say goodbye to anyone?” Celestia asked.

“I would like to say goodbye to bulk biceps... If that's okay with you...” Fluttershy said.

“What about cheese sandwich?” Pinkie asked.

“Applebloom, Big Mac?”

“And Sweetiebelle?”

“And Starlight Glimmer?” Sunset and Twi asked at the same time.

“Oh, I almost forgot about her” Celestia said. “Could Starlight Glimmer please come to my office?” she pressed a button and her voice was heard through the school again. A few moments later the door opened.

“What's wrong?” Starlight asked.

“So I have to leave the school too?” Starlight asked after everything was explained to her.

“I'm afraid so” Celestia sighed.

“It's okay, I don't exactly have friends at this school” Starlight chuckled.

“You have us” Twi said. Starlight hugged her.

“Do you girls have anyone else to say goodbye to personally?” Celestia said. The others shook their heads.

“Would Fleetfoot, Scootaloo, Sweetiebelle, Cheese Sandwich, Applebloom, Big Mac and Bulk Biceps come to my office?” Celestia’s voice boomed through the school again. A few moments later they walked in.

“What happened?” Scootaloo asked.

“Miss Dash and her friends are going to move to new york” Celestia said.

“What?! Why?!” Fleetfoot asked.

“If we stay the school will be in danger...” Dash sighed.

“So... You're leaving?” Applebloom asked with tears in her eyes.

“Ah’m sorry sis, it's tha best for all of ya” Applejack said. Applebloom ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

“What bout’ tha farm?” Big Mac asked.

“Believe mah, ah ain't wanna go, but there ain't no other choice” applejack said. Big Mac hugged his sisters.

Sweetiebelle ran up to Rarity and hugged her too. Rarity patted her back.

“Don't worry darling, mom and dad will take care of you” Rarity reassured her.

“I don't want you to go” bulk biceps cried. “You're my only friend” he hugged Fluttershy tightly.

“What about derpy?” Fluttershy asked.

“She is my friend too...”

“She will take good care of you, I promise” she hugged him back.

“You can't leave, what about the happiness of the other students?” Cheese asked Pinkie. She hugged him.

“You can make them happy, I believe in you” Pinkie said.

“I, I can try...”

“I know you can do it, believe in yourself”

“Dash! What about mom and dad?” Fleetfoot asked.

“Tell them I love them, tell them I thank them for adopting me, thank them for making me feel wanted, thank them for being the best parents ever...” Dash said, tears welling up in her eyes. Fleetfoot hugged her.

“It's okay to cry, no need to play tough...” Fleetfoot said. Dash hugged her too and started to cry. Scootaloo joined the hug. All three of them were crying now. The other girls started crying too.

“It's so sad to see them having to say goodbye” Starlight sniffled. Twi and sunset nodded.

“I never expected to see Dash cry...” Sunset said. Starlight hugged her.

“Why did this have to happen?” Twi cried. Celestia put her hand on her shoulder.

“I'm afraid you girls have to leave soon...” Celestia said.

“W- will they come back?” Scootaloo asked.

“I will make sure to give them a call when it's save to come back” Celestia said.

“Okay...” Scootaloo said.

“You girls should get going” Celestia said. The nodded.

new york

“This town looks pretty nice” Rarity said.

“HEY! WATCH OUT!” Dash yelled and ran up to a guy with a red mask standing on a street. There was some kind of robot ninja thing jumping at him with a sword. She pushed him out of the was, which caused the sword to cut into her thigh. She and the guy fell to the ground. Dash covered her cut with her hands because it was bleeding heavily. Her friends ran up to her.

“Are you okay?!” Starlight asked. Dash nodded, then she passed out. Fluttershy started to hyperventilate. Pinkie tried to calm her down. The guy Dash saved stood up and looked around. The ninja robot thing was running up to them again. Once the robot was close to them the guy jumped up and started to fight it. He started kicking ad punching the robot until it broke apart.

“Is that a... Turtle?” Twi asked. The turtle walked up to them and rarity and Fluttershy started hiding behind starlight. Once the turtle reached them he bend down and looked at Dash’s wound.

“Who are you?” Sunset asked.

“A turtle” he said.

“No shit Sherlock, what is your name?” Sunset asked.

“Raphael” he started to pick Dash up.

“What are y'all doing?” Applejack asked.

“She needs medical care” he said. He walked away.

“Wait!” rarity yelled. Raphael turned around. “Please let us come with you!”

“Are you with the rainbow girl?” he asked. They nodded. “Fine” he walked away, the girls quickly ran after him. After a while he stopped walking. They looked at him with surprised looks on their faces. He jumped into a hole witch led to the sewers. They all jumped in, even rarity. Eventually they reached a place that looked like a house. Another turtle walked up to Raphael. He was wearing a purple mask.

“Raphael, what are they doing here?!” he asked.

“It's okay, this rainbow haired girl took a hit with a sword for me, Donny” Raph said. Donny nodded and let them pass. When they walked in further they saw 2 turtles eating pizza and playing video games.

“You wait here, I need to get this girl to splinter” Raphael said when they reached the living room. He walked further and went into a room.

“What are they doing here?” a turtle with a blue mask asked.

“Yeah?” a turtle with an orange mask asked and took a bit of pizza.

“The girl Raphael just took to splinter took a sword hit for him” Donny said. “Anyways, I think we should introduce ourselves, I am donnatello, but just call me Donny. This is Leonardo” he pointed at the turtle with the blue mask. “And this is Michelangelo” he pointed at the turtle with the orange mask.

“Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie!” Pinkie yelled.

“I'm Twilight Sparkle”

“My name is Starlight Glimmer”

“I'm Rarity, pleasure to meet you”

“Ahm Applejack”

“I'm... Fluttershy

“And I'm Sunset Shimmer, the girl with the rainbow hair is Rainbow Dash”

After a few more minutes of talking, a huge rat walked into the room.

“AAAAH! RAT!” Rarity yelled.

“Rarity! Don't be so mean! I'm so sorry for my friend, mister” Fluttershy said.

“That's quite alright” the rat said.

“What's your name?” Twi asked.

“This is master Splinter” Mikey said. Pinkie ran up to splinter and shakes his paw.

“Nice to meet you master Splinter! Is your name master? That would be a weird name” she said and shook his hand. Starlight pulled her back.

“I'm sorry about Pinkie Pie, she gets a little too exited when she meets someone new” Starlight said.

“It's fine” Splinter said.

“How is Rainbow Dash doing?” Fluttershy asked.

“Your rainbow friend? She's doing fine, I just finished stitching her wound” Splinter said.

“Is Raphael with her?” Sunset asked.

“Yes, I told him he had to stay with her for when she wakes up” Splinter walked away.

with Raphael

“Ow” Dash groaned.

“Oh, you're awake” Raphael said. “What's your name?”

“Rainbow dash” Dash stood up and fell but Raphael caught her.

“Come on” he said and he put his arm around her waist. She put her arm on his shoulder. They started to walk to the living room.

“Dashie! You're okay!” Pinkie yelled and ran up to her.

“Well, yeah, of coarse I am” Dash said.

“Thank you, Raphael, we'll take her from here” Sunset said. Raphael handed Dash over to Sunset and Starlight.

“I'll call april to ask her if she has any spare clothes for rainbow dash since her clothes are bloody” Donny said and walked into his bedroom. Starlight ans Sunset put Dash down on the couch.

“Thanks” Dash said.

with Donny

what do you mean there are 8 girls with you right now?

“I literally mean that there are 8 girls with us right now, one of them took a hit with a sword for Raphael and her clothes are bloody, do you have any spare clothes?”

Yeah, I'll be there in a few minutes

beep

“April will be here in a few minutes with clothes for rainbow dash” Donny said and walked into the living room.

“Why hello turtles, I see you got yourselves some friends” a voice said.

“What do you want Karaii?” Leo growled.

“Is this how you treat your old friends?” Karaii sked, stepping out of the shadows. “I must say, your new friends are pretty” she put her finger under Starlight’s chin.

“Leave us alone” Dash growled. Karaii walked up to her.

“What are YOU going to do about it? It looks like have a little cut in your thigh” she pressed down on Dash’s cut. Dash groaned in pain. She grew pony ears, wings and her hair got longer. Karaii stepped back.

“I said: Leave us alone!” Dash tackled Karaii and then she flew over to Mikey and Raphael.

“Y- you're a freak!” Karaii yelled.

“No I'm not...” Dash said.

“Yes you are! You're a monster!”

“N- no I'm not...” Dash looked at her hands.

“Can't you see that you are?!”

“Don't listen to her! She's trying to get to your head!” Leo said.

“She is a monster!” Karaii yelled. Dash squeezed her eyes shut.

“Karaii! Stop it! You're the monster here!” Donny yelled.

“Look at her! How is that NOT a monster!?” Karaii yelled.

“Karaii! We know you're trying to break her because you're weaker then she is!” Raph said.

“Are you really standing up for this orphan?!” Karaii asked.

“H- how did you know?” Dash asked.

“Believe me! I know more about you then you think, MONSTER!” Karaii said.

“Stop!” Dash yelled. She turned back to normal.

“What? Is this to much to handle for a monster like you?”

“Please just stop, I don't want to hurt you”

“Haha, think I'm scared of a little brat like you?” Karaii laughed. Dash held her hands into fists. Someone put a hand on her shoulder.

“She's not worth it” starlight said.

“What? Giving up?” Karaii asked. Dash walked up to her.

“Leave us alone” Dash said.

“Ugh, I'll be back”

“I'll count on it” Dash said. Karaii groaned and walked away.

“Uh... What's with the pony stuff?” Mikey asked.

“What pony stuff?” April asked and walked in with Casey. She walked up to Rainbow Dash. “Here”

“Thanks” Dash said.

“No problem” April smiled at her.

“Come with me, I'll show you my room, you can change there” Raphael said and walked towards his room. Dash followed him.

“Wow, he has never been this nice to a girl” Leo said.

“Well, she DID save him” Twi said.

“So about the pony stuff...” Sunset started when Raph came back, leaving Dash to get changed.

a few minutes later

“Oh, I see” Casey said.

“Hey Dash” Donny said when Dash walked into the living room. She was wearing a blur shirt that was a little bit too big for her, a pair of jeans and some pink socks.

“Thanks for letting me borrow your clothes April” Dash said.

“You can have them, I never wear them anyways”

“Oh, thank you, can I leave my clothes somewhere?”

“Oh yeah darling, I should have a plastic bag somewhere in my purse” Rarity said. She searched in her purse and pulled out a purple plastic bag and handed to over to Dash.

“Thanks Rarity” Dash said. She put her clothes in de bag and put it in her backpack.

Author's Note:

Yay! First chapter done! Hope you enjoyed. If I won't finish this story in a week, the chapters will take a pretty long time to be uploaded.