• Published 28th Oct 2017
  • 7,142 Views, 141 Comments

Main 6 and Princesses Watch Disney Movies - MagicLover2128



The Main 6, Princess Luna & Celestia along with certain guests will be/are forced/asked to watch various classic Disney Films. Just been put up as one of the Top Stories on the main page; so happy : )

  • ...
1
 141
 7,142

1B. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Part 2

Author's Note:

Sorry for leaving it so long and having to take this down but I was caught up in the depression of lockdown and Covid about that we all have been having in my country and the world.

You know how life sometimes gets in the way for many people as I am sure a lot of Authors on many fanfic sites do have busy, distracting lives and activities to stop many of them from writing that doesn't just have to do with my problems.

But I am back and wish to get to work, so here is Part 2 of, my PRTDM, (Ponies React To Disney Movies) Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs.

I hope you forgive me and enjoy what I have fixed up for those who missed this fic.

Previously:

It took both Applejack and Luna a few moments to regain a level of somewhat calmness as everypony soon re-settled themselves and watched the apparent Huntsman's reaction to this order and demand from the Evil Queen.

07:14 - 07:17

Celestia raised her eyebrow at the Huntsman's protests as she thought, "He must care for her in some way to protest like this."

This opinion seemed to be shared with everypony else as they watched with trepidation.

07:17 - 07:42

A chilling and foreboding feeling fills the Ponies & Dragon watching as they process this new revelation and news given to them which makes everypony nervous and fearful of Snow White's fate as Fluttershy last thought going through her head before she felt faint at the idea and image given to her of what could happen to the poor young Princess.

"Please, somepony help her."


Now:

It took a few moments for Fluttershy to be roused from her minor fainting spell she had at the news and future knowledge that Snow White could be killed by the Huntsman, forcibly she made herself remember by the Evil Queen's orders.

A worried Rainbow Dash greeted her vision followed by the others who she glances and saw the same concern flash in their eyes as well.

But what was now most distracting was the sight of Pinkie Pie gibbering on in a manner of unrecognisable nonsense, loudly she made herself add.

A confused glance at Twilight and the Princesses made the Lilac coloured Pony respond in explanation as she said to her.

"We did not know how to stop the movie from continuing any other way and making us miss anything so I just quickly asked Pinkie Pie to start talking real fast in order to stop the movie since what Mr Disney said about how we needed to talk aloud to make the movie pause."

Fluttershy nodded as she soon made herself sit upright from her formally slumped position from when she fainted, with Rainbow sticking close by to her in case of another fainting spell.

Soon after everypony is seated properly again and Pinkie winds down on her talking with a deep breath and sigh of exhaustion.

07:45 - 08:02

"Oh, now that dress is certainly much better than those horrid rags she was wearing, those colours are definitely the right ones for her."

The others agreed in their own way of how the dress was really nice and better from what they last saw Snow White was wearing.

08:02 - 08:47

Fluttershy's heart clenched at the distress of the poor baby bird as she wished to be there to comfort the poor little bird but was helped through it by a comforting side hug from Rainbow Dash and a stroke to her back by a solemnly smiling Pinkie Pie; which was most unusual even for the Pink Party Pony.

The music near the end of the scene they are watching makes them all tense up and hope that something will happen to save the girl from her seemingly deathly fate.

08:47 - 09:20

Celestia felt vindicated that her theory about the Huntsman was true in that he would not harm her and instead find some way to help her, even if the following scenes were somewhat frightening.

The forest scenes they watched with bated but stunned breath almost reminded the Ponies and one Dragon of the Everfree Forest back home in Equestria but they put that to the side for now as they watched with bated breath and worry over the frightened Princess making her way through all this.

09:20 - 10:39

The Ponies, Young Dragon and Princesses were struck silent at the scary last few scenes as their emotions felt all over the place from the fear, shock and music that kept them all nearly at the edge of their seats with panicked concern for the poor girl.

It took a few moments for them all to come down from their high state of emotions and become calm enough to watch the next scene.

10:39- 11:35


As they watch as Snow White explains herself to her audience of animals Spike comments as he asks, "Hey isn't that the same bird from earlier?"

Twilight agrees with her assistant's question as she says back to him, "I think you're right Spike."

They refocused their attention on the film as they listened to Snow White speaking to the forest animals.

11:35 - 12:48

The group of Ponies and young dragon can count some of the new animals joining the menagerie of forest creatures as they gazed upon the visage of a singing and happy Snow White; identified by both Fluttershy and Twilight as a group or family of adult and chic Quail's, a few Raccoons, along with some more deer and a young stag.

But the creature that caught Rainbow's attention the most was the form of a young turtle that rose out of a nearby pond with a flower and lily pad resting on its head.

"He looks kinda like Tank," she thought with a small smile as she watched the animals within the film react in a more curious and cheerful manner to Snow White's presence.

12:48 - 13:35

The scene they just watched was rewarded with cheers and rounds of applause by the Ponies and Dragon watching the film.

Rarity and Luna were most vocal about the song just sung.

"Well, that was simply darling to hear."

"Verily, it was a most pleasant song to be heard."

Fluttershy was simply smiling as she felt a sort of kinship with Snow White with how they sang and acted with all manner of forest critters; she was most glad as well that all those scary images in the forest conjured up by Snow White's imagination were gone too.

Rainbow Dash and Applejack just found the song nice and all but it wasn't exactly their kind of music, they preferred a song with a lot more pep and oomph to it; to get the body moving and into a more dance like mood.

Celestia and Twilight just enjoyed the song and were glad the earlier danger was over, for now.

Spike was just anxious to get on to more of the story; he was also a little hungry.

They all returned their attention to the film once again as Snow White began to speak to her audience of forest denizens.

13:35 - 13:55/b]

Fluttershy found seeing a red and grey squirrel together in the trees in this scene a little odd since they are never really seen together with how they usually dislike one another according to what Fluttershy can remember of the animals she has cared for over the years.

13:35 - 14:57

Most of the Ponies and Dragon were stuck at how eerily similar and matching that this cottage was to Fluttershy's current one back in Equestria, just outside Ponyville; while said kind hearted pegasus was as enchanted by the cottage as Snow White appeared to be in the scene they watched.

14:57 - 15:49

Rainbow, whose eyes occasionally kept a vigil look when the turtle showed up, rolled her eyes at Snow White's naive comments about the cottage as she thought with a tiny amount of exasperation and annoyance, "No duh Marelock."

Twilight found it a little rude since the human princess was technically breaking and entering but since the cottage was a place where Snow White could stay in a somewhat safe capacity she let it slide.

15:49 - 16:22

"My," said Rarity; "Whoever lives here seems to have unique a fascination with Owls."

There was a smattering of agreement from everypony watching the film.

Rainbow frowned at the unfortunate Turtle during the scene when the animals were frightened by Snow White, again but she and hoped he was okay; she thought it was a he at least.

Fluttershy was of a similar mindset but had a feeling the turtle was okay, although she was a bit exasperated at Snow White unknowingly scaring the animals into a frenzy; yet she knew the human Princess meant no harm nor did she seem to want to scare them all.

Twilight facehoofed at the naive and somewhat simple minded manner of Snow White but took a deep breath and moved on as she watched the Human Princess enjoy the little chair that seemed quite a nice size for a young filly or colt.

16:22 -16:42

"Now that stocking is most definitely in need of either a repair or replacement," Rarity said as she looked at the stocking with some minor disgust and revulsion at the offending piece of clothing; at least to her eyes, it looked offensive in regard to fashion and clothing.

16:42 - 17:03

"Oh...I hope that the little chipmunk is okay?" Fluttershy fretted a little as she said this aloud; of course with her normal small tone of voice it was mostly unheard by her friends and companions as they all watched the next scene.

17:03 - 17:19

"Well now that is no way to treat proper equipment; especially something used to clean your home; no way no how," Applejack commented aloud with her country accent thick with disappointment and disgust at the state of the broom.

The others nodded as Rarity and Spike had to always be on hand when they needed to clean a mess that their siblings made be it Sweetie Bell raiding Rarity's make up and sewing supplies or Twilight making a huge mess with spilled ink bottles and piles of used crumpled parchment.

Fluttershy always having to clean up her home from waste left behind by accident from her animal friends or critters she cared for, she usually politely asked that they did their business outside her cottage or if they could not hold it then she always had a spare litter box or container of old newspapers that they could use in a large closet she kept empty for that specific use; with it acting as the animals own bathroom that was separated from her own personal one upstairs.

Rainbow Dash never really did much cleaning growing up with her hyper enthusiastic and somewhat embarrassing parents taking care of any messes she did as a filly and later into a young mare, also with her cloud house above Ponyville it was always clean and clear no matter what since all it took was a little weather manipulation and cloud shaping to fix anything up.

Pinkie Pie was always having to clean up some mess at Sugarcube Corner; be it messes left behind by Pound and Pumpkin, flour or baking supplies that ended up on the floor or counters after a session of baking or just messes she herself caused by being her usual exuberant and fun loving self when she did and hosted parties of all kinds for the Ponies and other residents of Ponyville but she usually got all that done pretty quickly with all the energy she had.

The Princess's themselves never had to clean since they had loyal servants to do that work for them but they did always make sure to give the cleaning staff the best brooms, mops and other items of cleaning that they could supply them from the castle staff budget and promotions they were given.

17:19 - 17:30

The Ponies and Dragon watching and hearing this were unsure if the inhabitants were actual children as they may be these Dwarf's that Walter Disney mentioned and from the title of the film before they started watching this film since they have not seen them yet and may get introduced to them quite soon if what they can guess what will happen during the film; also the small clues left over from Snow White's observations and comments about some of the items in the cottage, the seven small chairs for one.

17:30 - 17:34

Fluttershy enjoyed the small sweet scene of the little baby deer getting groomed by what she assumed was the mother deer or doe

17:34 - 18:00

The Ponies and Spike knew that they were in for another song and dance from what they could hear and tell so far; so they made sure to keep quiet for this one as something tells them it's gonna be a good one.

18:00 - 18:50

"Yeah, that's how you do it little guy." Rainbow Dash thought with a small smirk as she watched the Turtle help with the chores along with the other animals.

18:50 - 19:10

Fluttershy was blushing till her face was bright red as she was shocked at the words she could translate from the angry mouse that had its small home filled with dust by the two squirrels; as she thought with wonder and astonishment, "Oh my; the only time I've heard nearly as bad language like that was then Angel Bunny got his foot stepped on by accident from Harry the bear as he was walking by."

She just managed to calm herself as her face returned to normal, she watched the next series of events as Snow White continued cleaning with the help of her animal friends.

19:10 - 20:33

"I wonder where that washing board came from?" Rarity asked aloud but received no answer except a series of shrugs and words like 'no idea', 'haven't got a clue' and 'I got nuthin'.

20:33 - 20:45

Rainbow and Pinkie's enjoyed the scene with the turtle, Rainbow because of the sight of a happy and joyful Turtle; as it was tickled by the scrubbing, which reminded her so much of Tank and Pinkie because she enjoyed a good tickle fight and the sight of joy with laughter.

"Now that is simply bad stitching and patching done to those clothes, I hope those are fixed soon?" Rarity thought with dread at the horrible repair work done to certain items of clothing as she watched them get wrung out and cleaned.

Rarity was itching to fix both the less-than-perfect items of clothing straight away but with great restraint and a calming breath she let go over her anxious desires as she and the others watched the next scene

20:45 - 21:02

This scene seemed to be the ending of the whole song and routine, a feeling they all shared as they watched it and listened to Snow White sing her last lines.

21:02 - 21:21

Twilight simply looks at Pinkie who gets the message straight away and starts up again with her rapid paced talking and noises to help pause the movie, but making sure to not talk too loud so the could hear each others comment on what they thought of the song and scenes so far.

"So what did you all think?" Twilight asks.

"I thought it was not bad, it's good to see some hard work and chores gettin done like that; I mean if Granny Smith ever caught me making that much of a mess and not cleaning it up she'd make me plow the fields and buck apples all day for a week straight with no breaks or help from Big Mac." Applejack commented first as she winced and shuddered a bit of that thought of so much work being given to her by her Granny as punishment for such a thing especially when she remembered when she herself stubbornly attempted to do so with the Harvest a couple of years ago.

Both Twilight and Spike found the song and short sequence of events rather nice but not all that exciting as they said so to the group.

Rarity was still itching to fix some of those horrid clothes into something fabulous and fashionable as she talked about it to her friends and royal companions.

Rainbow Dash simply said, "I liked the Turtle in it, shame he lost that tug of war with those birds though even with that chipmunk helping him."

Pinkie paused in her rapid pattern of noises and speech to say, "The song was super fun and I think it would be nice to use that song when I'm working in Sugarcube Corner; like when I am tidying up from baking or just something to entertain Pound or Pumpkin when they get bored watching me work in the bakery." She then went back to her rapid series of noises and words lickety split.

Celestia and Luna found the song and manner it was sung most amusing and rather catchy, they both hoped to teach some of their servants and staff the song to maybe help lift their mood when they are bored or ever unhappy in anyway while going about doing their assigned tasks/jobs.

Fluttershy loved most of the sequence and song, it reminded her so much of when she combined efforts with her animal friends when they all worked together to do their end of the week tidy up of her cottage.

She didn't care much for that one mouse with the bad language though, that was a bit of a down point for her; when she said so to her friends and the Princesses they all were curious at what exactly the mouse said, Rainbow Dash most of all.

Fluttershy's face was soon bright red and stammering at even saying aloud such bad language before she took a deep breath to centre herself and looking at the supportive gazes of all her friends and acquaintances, even Pinkie who paused for a few simple seconds to flash her a smile and cheerful gaze before going back to what she was doing.

Everypony was soon leaning forward in a semi huddle as they were still all seated as Fluttershy bravely told them what the mouse had said.

The reactions of everypony else was mixed, Luna and Celestia had surprised expression at how such a mouse knew such harsh and vulgar language, Rarity was of a similar mind to the Princesses although she felt she would need her fainting couch sometime soon if she heard any more language like that.

Twilight had immediately covered Spike's ears at the swear first word uttered by Fluttershy, to the young drake's protest, while the unicorn was wondering how some of those violent threats were physically possible.

Rainbow's reaction was loudest and most obvious.......

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" She laughed herself stupid at the words and hilarity of it all since it was Fluttershy saying those words which made it even more funny and hilarious.

Pinkie was soon joining in on the laughter as well, having been unable to keep a straight face in the actual face of those words; much like a little kid who laughs when they learn a naughty word.

The video was still paused though as the noise of the laughter was working as an excellent pause button for the movie.

Once everypony had calmed down from their shocked states or laughing fits they all then set about were to get comfortable again and watch the next scene before Spike tentatively called out aloud.

"Uh Mr Disney?"

The ponies were confused at what Spike was doing before a voice called back that reverberated around the room that they all instantly recognised as Mr Walt Disney.

"Yes Spike, what is it."

Spike licked his lips and gulped a bit before he asked nervously to the disembodied voice of Mr Disney, "Can we all get some snacks and drinks to have while we watch the rest of the movie as I'm getting kinda hungry and a little thirsty; plus I think everypony else is feeling the same?"

Spike looked at the others who all soon began to realise their hunger and need of thirst-quenching as they all called out in agreement with Spike.

Walt soon answered back saying, "Oh very well; it's not a proper movie really if you don't have snacks to eat during it all."

Pretty soon the table in front of them was covered with a flash of light and a feeling of magic before it died down to reveal a feast of sorts with many snack foods and beverages like Soda/Soft Drinks and Juice Boxes along with what looked like a Rainbow of slushed ice filled brightly coloured cups.

But one of the other notable things on the now slightly groaning table of delectable snacks and sweets was of course the Popcorn.

Disney called back to them with a joking tone to his voice, "Can't have a Movie without Popcorn can we?"

The Popcorn was spread out across the table in various bowls; each bowl was a different colour like red, blue, or gold.

Walt spoke to them all as he directed and described the food.

"The Red Bowl is Sweet Popcorn, The Blue Bowl is Salted and the Gold Bowl is Butter Toffee."

"The Crushed Ice Drinks are known as Slushies, Icees or Ice Blasts depending on where you get them in my old world; they're usually flavoured with Syrup or Fruit Juices as the most common and popular flavours are Cherry or Blue Raspberry, as you can see I made sure to give you all a wider selection of flavours than normal."

"Except for the Raspberry and Cherry flavours; they are Mango, Lemon, Sour Green Apple, Blackcurrant and Purple Grape."

"The other confections are just random salted or potato based snacks and a small amount of Chocolate Bars of varying tastes and types."

"I hope you enjoy them all as you watch the rest of the Movie, Oh and Spike if you are Hungry for some Gems right now then I would recommend eating from the Green and Purple Bowls that will appear right next to you in but a moment."

He was right as pretty much a minute or so later two bowls filled with varying Gems of Colours, Clarity and Type appeared next to a small side table next to Spike's smaller personal chair that he had sat in since the Movie started.

Spike was soon drooling as he saw that the Purple Bowl was filled with larger and more complete sized Gems to eat and the Green Bowl had much smaller gems the size of small marbles all mixed together to act as a snack of his own.

Very much like the Popcorn bowls the others had already started to tuck into; using the scooping spoons and smaller bowls to fill and take beside them so that they did not have to get up every time to have a snack; they also all grabbed different slushies or soft drinks to wash down their snacks and various confections with of course Pinkie Pie grabbing the most that she could fit into her hooves until she was almost overloaded with a bit of everything from the table of sweets, snacks and drinks.

Pinkie had even reached into her Mane to bring out a larger than normal cup or container to mix and pour all her drinks in at once, she then took a sip through a long and large pink swirly straw she grabbed also from her Mane to the sceptic looks of her friends and Royal acquaintances at the Pink Party Pony drinking all of that; her reaction was most enthusiastic.

"WOWWEE, I LOVE THIS DRINK; I BET THE CAKES WOULD BE HAPPY TO SELL THIS AT SUGARCUBE CORNER DURING THE SUMMER WHEN IT GETS HOT!!!!"

After the others had cleared their ears of the noise and sound of Pinkie's loud excited voice they all took a sip of their slushies through the provided straws for the iced drinks.

Once they did however the reactions were of enjoyment and satisfaction at how they liked their tastes as they all spoke out about their choice of flavour.

"Why this Grape flavoured Icee is simply divine," Rarity commented with a satisfied yet elated smile.

"Why didn't Me and my family ever not think of this for selling," Applejack also said as she enjoyed her Sour Apple Slush.

"This Blue Raspberry Ice Blast is Awesome," Rainbow Dash exclaimed with a happy twinkle shining in her eye and a wide smile as she slurped her drink down.

"The Mango one is very nice; I'd likely have it after a long day of warm summer weather or to cool down while going over daily Castle Reports," Celestia said as she knew while she did move and control the sun she did not control the temperature of it or how it affected the warm days of weather and this drink would be an excellent thing to have during those times.

"Huzzah this Cherry flavour is most delectable," Luna announced with vigour; only just managing to not use her Royal Canterlot Voice as she spoke.

"Um I like the Lemon one; I'm sorry if that offends you all," Fluttershy stammered slightly as she tentatively sipped on her cold beverage with a degree of nervousness at hoping not to get brain freeze from this.

"The Blackcurrant one is odd but I find it quite satisfying for its flavour," Twilight remarked as she lapped her mouth and tongue after taking her sip of the iced drink.

Spike shrugged at the other's comments and reactions to the drinks as he just settled with what seemed a human brand of 'Colta Cola™' as he munched on the two bowls of Gems he was given by Walt.

Once everyone was settled and content with their choices of consumption or drinks they all settled back to watch the movie as the next scene played from the screen in the yet again darkened room.

21:21 - 21:30

The new scene showing now had Spike glad he was given those Gems in bowls as if he had not he would have likely tried to jump into the movie and through the screen like a crazy dragon after a horde of Gems.

Rarity could identify the hats worn by the Dwarfs as being a tuque which was a type of stocking cap.

"I guess those guys must be the Dwarfs since we've yet to be introduced to them yet in this here show," Applejack comments aloud after taking a sip of her iced drink; this was agreed upon by the others watching the movie as they all soon had that feeling of another song coming along very soon.

21:30 - 21:52

The echo part where the echo answered back did give Twilight a small mental panic attack at the impossibility of this happening but then she calmed down realising that with beings like Pinkie Pie and Discord being who they are and how they acted, she felt there was no need to overreact......again.

21:52 - 22:11

Rarity was confused as to the lyrics of those last couple of words of the song, if they dug up gems and didn't know why they did so then what was the point of doing so; she shook it off as the next scene showed a new Dwarf that soon grabbed Pinkie Pie's attention quickly.

22:11 - 22:34

Pinkie felt the funny Dwarf was gonna be her favourite for how much joy he seemed to have, even if he appeared to have annoyed the other one with his antics with the Gems.

22:34 - 22:38

Twilight was glad that the movie appeared to have a way of keeping time if the clock showed the Dwarfs finished work in the Mine at 5 p.m.; it seemed a good time to finish.

Everypony watching had the same feeling as before which was another song coming very soon, but something told them it would be a very catchy tune and song.

22:38 - 23:20

Pinkie felt a small giggle as she watched the funny one's actions before the dwarfs set off home properly.

23:20 - 24:06

"Now that was definitely a catchy tune," Rainbow Dash said aloud.

"I agree, it does feel like anypony would sing that song when they finish work and are heading home," Applejack commented.

"Let's just hope that the Dwarfs will be okay when they get home and find Snow White there as their uninvited guest," Spike said as he munched on more gems from his bowls while having a sip from his soft drink.

"I'm sure that Snow White can win them over as she is such a sweet and kind being that they must simply let her stay," Rarity commented after wiping her mouth of any stray iced drink on her lips.

"I am sure we will find out for sure very soon as we must be patient and wait for the story to further unfold before us, "Princess Celestia commented with Luna nodding in agreement.


That is it for this chapter, I was originally gonna make it a three-parter but I decided to just make it a possible 5 or 6 parter and wrap up a few more scenes for this chapter and get this out as I can bet that a lot of people want to read more of this; I have kind of left this story in a bit of hiatus but the recent Disney 100 special 'Once Upon a Studio' kind of made me wake up and decide to finish at least this chapter.

Don't worry; I won't leave it as long this time but I am glad for some of your patience.

Until next time, See You Real Soon.

Comments ( 14 )

I really didn't expect to see a continuation, but I'm not complaining

11729939
Glad to hear it, I have been busy the past few days since I watched that special on Disney Plus which helped me get past my writers block.

Twilight and her friends along with Princess Luna & Celestia are forced/asked to watch various classic Disney Films by a mysterious person/pony.

Will the Disney live-action remakes ever be brought up?

11730024
At the moment it is Animated Films; I may do a separate fic where they watch Live Action Films but that is way off at the moment.

Glad to see you back.

Yeah gonna admit the Once Upon a Studio was an absolute delight...and hopefully they get the message and shift back to the classical disney. None of the recent movies have really been very inspired. Even Elemental felt like "I've seen this film before"

Glad to see you back. Happy to see you have regained the confidence to continue writing again.

Well, this is a pleasant surprise. I decided to see any MLP React fanfic when I saw the Sonic Trailer with the MLP tonight and I find this gem again. I read it a while back and I thought it was abandon (due to the rules on this site about Reaction stories for some reason?) and noticed it was updated this year.

Glad to see you got your writing mojo back and I hope to see more updates soon. I need to do the same myself. Got too many unfinished stories to work on.

11767508
I’m happy you can enjoy it again; I fixed it by just using Timestamps instead of full descriptions of the scenes of the movie.

The Wattpad version is the more full one with the descriptions added in; Just gotta work on that one more till the latest chapter for it is finished.

11767908
Ah, yes. Timestamp. Not a fan of those as I can never recall what those scenes were unless I am watching the movie while reading this fanfic. Simple descriptions I would've preferred, but apparently many fanfic sites (especially FIM) and certain people get in arms over it... when people add in OCs in the show and use the episodes for fanfic and no one bats an eye to it.

But, it is what it is.

Also, didn't know there was a Wattpad version. I'll check it out when I can.

And you're going to work on this chapter a bit more? Kinda like me going back for spelling and grammar mistakes and updating my chapter. Like I noticed at the end everyone but Applejack's opinions were shared so I like to see what you have to say there.

11768895
I actually have trouble writing Applejack for some reason; I don’t know why?

I didn’t notice really; I just was eager to finish the chapter after deciding to make it not a three parter for SW and maybe make it a 6 parter.

11769333
Possibly with her speaking manner? Writing Southern accent dialogue is kinda tricky to do.

11769880
Yeah, It is tricky; I’ll try and do better next chapter.

11730027
Oo, that makes me dread them reaching 'Old Yeller'. Not looking forward to them reaching 'Bambi' either.... :applecry:

Login or register to comment