• Published 28th Oct 2017
  • 7,139 Views, 141 Comments

Main 6 and Princesses Watch Disney Movies - MagicLover2128



The Main 6, Princess Luna & Celestia along with certain guests will be/are forced/asked to watch various classic Disney Films. Just been put up as one of the Top Stories on the main page; so happy : )

  • ...
1
 141
 7,139

0 Part 2. Disney’s Life and Explanations

Author's Note:

If you have read a recent Blog by ‘Dinodisneylover1’ then you will all know why I have started to work on this now as I was mostly doing research on Walt Disney and Snow White to help me make this story and react type story well received.

I was so busy lately with my research and the upcoming Christmas holidays that I did not have much time to sit down and write the next few chapters up.

I will try my best but I may need help now and again on certain points such as how Luna’s speaks as a reader pointed out how bad I screwed her style of speech.

So without further ado, here is the next chapter in my react story.

Previously:

The Male Alicorn spoke to them all again, “It may interest you all to know that this body was not my true one as I was once what you would call a Human, I trust that Miss Sparkle knows what I am talking about?”

Twilight gasped and spoke aloud as she also asked the Alicorn in the device, “Are you from that world I visited through the mirror?”

The Male Alicorn seems to mull over that question as he answered back, “Somewhat; as my original world is similar but where I was from we did not have magic or have skin and hair colours in such variety as yours and that world did.”

“Let me show you,”

He lit up his horn as a flash occurred which made the image turn bright white for a moment and when it cleared up and calmed down back to normal the Pony that stood there was no longer a Pony.

Instead it became a bipedal creature with the suit from before now covering the whole body as the facial hair and hair colour was similar to when he was a Pony.

His skin colour was a pale pink or at least a very pale peach.

He spoke aloud to the surprised group of Pony’s as most of them were shocked and astounded at what they were seeing besides Twilight and Spike whose reaction was only marginally surprised.

“This is what I used to look like before I died.”

This snapped the Ponies out their current shock but only lead to further shock as they all refocused their attention to the Human Male.

Twilight was the one to ask him, “You Died?”

The Alicorn turned human nodded as he gave himself a proper introduction, “My name in my former human life was Walter Disney.”


Now:

The group of Ponies blinked all at the same time while Spike had a confused look on his face.

Twilight spoke aloud asking the human image, “So do we all call you by Walter or Disney then?”

The Human now known to the Ponies as Walter Disney said back, “Anything you like but I do prefer to be called Walt by my friends and family but I guess when I am in this form.....”

He said as he soon snapped one of his fingers, or appendages to the uninformed Ponies, which caused the same white light to flash again which revealed he had turned back into his Alicorn body.

“.... then I would go as Prince Disney.”

He finished speaking as he regarded Celestia and Luna with a look of acceptance in being recognised as Royalty as well.

Celestia replied to the unspoken question, “That may be the case since you appear to be an Alicorn but this is a odd process since you can only naturally become an Alicorn if you have ascended from being either a Pegasus, Unicorn or Earth Pony.”

Luna reply was simply, “Indeed.”

Disney shrugged and said in reply to them, “Well I can bet this isn’t the strangest thing you all have come across, especially you and Luna having lived a long life?”

Both Royal Ponies nodded.

The conversation was interrupted by a quiet and timid yet recognisable voice as they spoke to Disney.

“Um, what do you want with us all Mr Disney; If you don’t mind me asking that is?”

Disney blinked at who spoke as he spotted the yellow coloured and pink maned Pegasus who was trying to hide her face in the long locks in front of her face as she shivered a bit in her natural timid nature.

Disney smiled and gave a gentle and reassuring look to the Bearer of Kindness as he spoke, “Thank you Fluttershy for reminding me why I summoned and brought you all here; and trust me I mean you no harm or wish to cause you pain nor any misery.”

He cleared his throat as he said to them all, “To properly explain what I intend to show you I must first explain my life as a Human and the accomplishments I made as said Human.”

“Do I have all your attention?” Disney asked the group of Ponies who all nodded to show they were paying attention.

“First of all I was born on my own Planet called Earth, in the country of the United States of America which is a country made up of 50 separate states and is one of the 3rd largest Countries on Earth and spans across 2608 miles from one end to the other.”

There were jaws dropped in shock at the sheer size and image presented to the Ponies listening to Disney as the United States is just a bit larger than the whole of Equestria and according to him it isn’t even the world's first largest Country.

Disney gave a slight cough to get their attention again as he continued speaking, “Yes I know it may sound shocking to you but I am only giving you a little background on the country I live in but I was actually born in one the states known as Illinois, in the city of Chicago.”

“I will tell you that many of your own worlds cities and towns do somewhat parallel to a lot of the cities and towns on my own world especially the United States or US for short; it also goes by the name America most of the time if those titles are not used.”

“But we will get to that possibly later, anyway; I was born on the year after the turn of the 20th Century on the 5th of December where I had a Mother, a Father and a Older Brother named Flora Disney nee Call, Elias Charles Disney and Roy Oliver Disney.”

“I also had other Sister’s and Brothers of whom were either older or younger than myself, but I digress."

"I was named after a close friend of my Father, Walter Parr who was a Minister of a Church called 'St. Paul Congregational Church. About 5 years later my family moved to a farm in another state; Missouri, to make a living after hard times making money to care for us all."

"3 years later my family sold the farm after more troubles came up but I would rather not get into details about that if you please?"

He said this as he saw the half opened mouths of Twilight and Applejack who appeared to have questions for him, which closed up after he asked them so.

"Now where was I....oh yes, we then moved to a city simply called Kansas City, I was at the age of 9 at that time where I soon attended one of the cities Public Schools a year later when I was of the age of at least 10 years old."

"It was also during my time in Public School that I was able to enroll in classes at the Chicago Art Institute, it was when I reached the age of 16 that I left both school and the institute to join up with the US army as my world was embroiled in its first world war."

There was shocked and somewhat nervous or frightened looks at the image brought to the minds of the Ponies and Baby Dragon, a whole world going to war with each other.

Disney gave a somber look as he said to them, "It was a difficult and gruesome time for many who lived, fought or survived through the First World War."

"I actually lied and falsified my Birth Certificate to make it seem like I was of age to enlist in the Army as I wanted to help fight for my country as did many patriotic American people."

There was surprised and looks of confusion toward what this former Human had done when he was growing up but they refocused when he began to speak again.

"I was a Volunteer Ambulance Driver where I soon became a member of the American Red Cross Ambulance Force where I served in another country called France, and yes it is a somewhat parallel to your worlds country of Prance but anyway; I served there until after the war ended."

"After which I went back to the US and back to Kansas City where, along with a man whom I consider my oldest friend named Ub Eart Iwerks or Ub Iwerks, I worked with Ub to form a company called 'Iwerks-Disney Commercial Artists' which soon did not work out too well but instead we both gained employment with the Kansas City Film Ad Corporation; where we both worked on making small animated advertisements for local movie houses, which was a place that many humans went to see plays or stories that where shown on a large screen such as what myself and Ub would soon show to many people, Animation.”

“Animation is the process of making the illusion of motion and the illusion of change by means of the rapid succession of sequential images that minimally differ from each other, or in layman’s terms the use of images that are drawn, photographed or created by machines that when shown together moving one after the other then the image moves as if it is alive.”

“Let me give you an example....”

His horn soon glowed with a golden and white tinted light and a series of 6 images soon appeared next to Disney that showed a picture of a red sphere or ball that appeared to be frozen in a variety of movement where each image differed slightly.

“Next, see what happens when I place the images together and move them in this way.”

He then had the images be placed atop each other and then made them flick by like the pages of a book, but very fast.

Soon the images began to form a moving image of the red ball bouncing up and down.

"Now see what happens when we add sound to this image."

With another flash of his horn and use of his apparent magic he has the moving image begin to produce sound.

'Boing, Boing, Boing'

"Are you all with me so far."

He is then greeted with varying nods and sounds of agreement from the group of Ponies, and baby Dragon in front of him.

"Now then, Imagine using a similar process but to create a story or tale with moving pictures and sound like music, voices and other effects."

"That is basically what a Movie is but it is not limited to simple Animation as it has a broad use in many styles of entertainment through said techniques as it can be used with sound and pictures of Humans, Animals and other things."

"Myself and Ub, once we had earned enough money, started another company which we called 'Laugh-O-Grams, Inc.’ Where we soon hired a number of workers and employees to help us create short animated cartoons, cartoon is another word for using animated drawings, random sounds and sometimes hand drawn artwork to make a story, the company mostly used old or unique stories and fables from my worlds folklore and history to act as a basis for the animations."

"The short animations were very popular but unfortunately the costs had exceeded the returns of money spent making the animations and after one last short which was a mixture of Live Action and Animation, this is the use of real humans being set in an animated environment and reacting to the animations as if they really are there."

"Pretty soon after releasing the short we had to declare bankruptcy, it was some time later that my Brother Roy had invited me to come to live with him in the state of California and in one of the most famous American Cities, Hollywood."

"With the film reel, a circular container that held images and the movie of my and Ub's last work together, I set off with a one way ticket to Hollywood where I soon began to work with my brother to create a company and studio of which we had at first called 'The Disney Brothers Studio'."

"We soon were able to release the film reel to the public and pretty much after that we were in business; it was soon after a few more productions of the film reels story that we began to move on from using Live action and Animation and settled for strictly animated films or short cartoons for most of our work."

"We started small with very short stories usually involving semi-anthropomorphic animals that we made to talk, sing and dance to entertain many people, then after hiring my old friend Ub to work with us we then moved on to small films that then grew larger and larger until my company was and still is one of the wealthiest companies in my world."

Rarity asks in curiosity, "How wealthy?"

Disney gives a smirk as he says back, "Wealthy enough to buy out companies and businesses worth near or at least Millions plus build, maintain and run 10 massive theme parks around the world."

The reaction is as expected to Disney's claim, jaws dropping and eyes bulged in incredulity along with mutterings of disbelief.

Disney waits a few moments for them to let this all sink in before he stamps his front hooves a few times to jolt the Ponies and young drake out of their stupor.

"Now, the reason that I summoned you all here this may seem odd and but I want to show you all of the Animated Movies that My company has created and ones that I have had a personal hand in creating and the first movie is one of the many in a long line of productions that I wish to show you all and get your reactions and input from."

"This movie was created at first in response to my company not getting enough money in return for producing our cartoons so I made a risk and gamble to create the first ever feature length Animated Movie; most animated movies were very short as they usually lasted about 10 to 5 minutes."

"Many people said that it could not be done or that it was a fools gamble as a lot of people often called it 'Disney's Folly' as they were certain it would ruin my company and the studio to even attempt such a thing."

"Now this Movie is called 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs' which is based on an old-world tale of a human princess, 7 smaller humans of varying disposition and an evil queen with nefarious intentions."

"I hope that you all enjoy it and if you have any comments then please wait till the end and also if you talk during the movie then the movie will pause and only resume once you have all said your words."

"Now let us begin......"


That is it for this chapter, I will try and work fast over the Christmas Holiday's to put the first half of Snow White, till then I wish you all a Merry Christmas and so on and so forth.