• Published 11th Aug 2017
  • 747 Views, 12 Comments

An Apple and a Strawberry - Creativa-Artly01



Apple Bloom, now a teenager, falls head over heels for a Strawberry named Strawbert. PS: Fully aware cutie mark isn't show accurate

  • ...
2
 12
 747

Chapter 7

A few weeks later, after a stroll through the park, the two stop in front of the fountain. There, Strawbert gets down on one knee and pulls out a necklace with an apple shaped diamond on it. "Apple Bloom," he asks, "will you marry me?"

"YES! Yes!" squeals Apple Bloom. He then stands up and fastens the necklace around her neck. The two then share a great big kiss. Apple Bloom can't wait to tell her sister and brother. The two then leave the park and head for the Hayburger, where they meet up with Sweetie Belle and Button Mash and Scootaloo. The five then sit down and order their drinks, all lemonades. They then all order their meals. As they eat, the five talk.

"So, both my best friends are engaged, I can't believe it!" says Scootaloo.

"Yeah, I never would've thought I'd end up with the true love of my life because of you know what," responds Apple Bloom with a giggle.

"Well, since the day we first met, I knew me and Button were meant for each other," responds Sweetie Belle with a smile.

"I've never found my special somepony," responds Scootaloo. "No one cares to date a disabled pony like myself." She looks at her wings. "Ya know?"

"Oh Scootaloo," says Sweetie Belle, "don't go there. You'll find your special somepony someday too."

"I sure hope so," responds Scootaloo. She then takes a sip of her lemonade and a giant bite of her hayburger.

After lunch, the friends part ways. Sweetie and Button head to Rarity's and Apple Bloom and Strawbert head to Sweet Apple Acres. There, the two enjoy some time together in the orchard before heading inside to meet up with Applejack and Big Mack.

"Hey sis," says Applejack. "How's your day been?"

"It's been great!" responds Apple Bloom with a slight giggle. "Strawbert asked me to marry him!"

"It's true," responds Strawbert.

"Congratulation you two, I'm so proud of you!" responds AJ with a smile as she sweeps her sister up into the air in a great big hug.

"Applejack, put me down, you're embarrassing me," says Apple Bloom.

"Oh sorry," responds Applejack as she places Apple Bloom back down on the ground. "I just got carried away."

"No kidding," says Apple Bloom as she straightens out her ribbon.

A few minutes later, Big Mack comes into the farmhouse and Apple Bloom relays the good news once again. "Hey big brother, I'm engaged!" says Apple Bloom with a smile.

"I'm proud of you little sis," responds Big Mack as he messes up her mane with his hoof. She then straightens out her hair and thanks him. She's so glad her siblings are proud of her. They are definitely getting roles in the wedding. She knows that much already. Now, she has to start planning the wedding.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment