• Published 11th Aug 2017
  • 747 Views, 12 Comments

An Apple and a Strawberry - Creativa-Artly01



Apple Bloom, now a teenager, falls head over heels for a Strawberry named Strawbert. PS: Fully aware cutie mark isn't show accurate

  • ...
2
 12
 747

Chapter 2

A few days later, while his big sisters are out of town at the main strawberry jam production factory, Strawbert goes out on yet another date with Apple Bloom at the Ponyville Cafe. As they sip their lemonades, the two smile at each other then share a kiss. A few minutes later, they approached by the waiter, a pony named Claud.

"What would you like to eat today?" asks Claud with a smile.

"I'll have the apple fritter flapjacks with pecan crumble and maple syrup on top," says Apple Bloom.

"I'll have the strawberry cream pancakes, extra butter," says Strawbert with a smile.

"Sure thing, I'll be out with those in ten," replies Claud.

Ten minutes later, Claud returns with their pancakes and places them in front of them. The two thank him and he goes off to tend to the other guests. The two smile as they cut into their pancakes. The two then take a bite of their pancakes and smiles appear on their faces. The two then continue to eat the pancakes, not saying a word until they're gone. Once they are, the two get back to talking.

"It's weird that our sisters don't like each other just because of silly differing opinions," sighs Apple Bloom.

"I know," replies Strawbert.

The two then share another kiss, leave their payment on the table, and leave the cafe. They head off to the fair grounds to ride the Ferris wheel. As they ride, the two giggle, laugh, and have an all around good time. Once they exit the wheel, the two go off and Strawbert wins Apple Bloom a giant teddy bear from the ring toss game. As he walks her home, she just smiles and kisses him on the cheek. At her house, the two share a final kiss before parting ways. Apple Bloom loves him, now if only they didn't have to go behind their sisters backs in order to do that.