• Published 3rd Aug 2017
  • 767 Views, 375 Comments

Elements of Heroism: Season 4 - Bahamut0



Burst and the other Elements of Heroism have been enjoying their peace so far. However, the future is full of surprises. And they'll soon realize just how much they can live up to their elements.

  • ...
9
 375
 767

Epilogue

Burst smiled as he saw all his friends celebrating. 'Out of all the battles I've fought, this one was definitely my hardest. But I guess that's what makes this feel so well-earned.' Burst then looked at his wings. 'Not to mention my ascension. So I guess the only question is what's next?' Burst then saw Celestia and Moon approaching him. Microphones in hand. Burst smiled. 'Of course. Spend the rest of my life with the people I love.' Burst, Celestia, and Moon then took the stage and prepared to sing.

Moon
Burst
Celestia
All

Mysteries abound! Made of a deep energy
Foes all around. But I will go fearless and free!

I'll give you strength. You give me love, that's how we'll win!
My courage won't fade! If you're with me, my enemies will never win!

We will fight for love and glory!
We will live to tell the story!
There is nothing we can't live through!
Nothing ever dies! We will rise again!

Don't stop! Don't stop! We're in luck now!
Don't stop! Keep your spirit proud!
And ride upon the wind! All we have to do is go!

Don't stop! Don't stop! We're in luck now!
Don't stop there's so much to be found!
We can find paradise! All we have to do is go! Go! Free your soul!
Dragon Sooooul!

Comments ( 34 )

8418220
The finale and epilogue are up!

SO EPIC! The final battle with Tirek! Burst and Inferno Ascend AND The Song in the epilogue! I love every single moment! Season 4 is amazing! And now we are up to season 5 with even more good things to come

WOW! just WOW! keep this up in sesaon 5 dude!

Alright, who's chopping onions?!

Great final battle, like how Burst and Inferno ascended...good song for the epilogue.

Great season...

8419014
Dang, that... was an epic ending. Now let's see what you do with Starlight.

8419062
Any favorite parts of the final fight?

8419061
You mean this finale's that good?

8419130
The part where Tirek took a Dragon Fist

8419140
Plus Burst's speech to him. Also, what did you think of the song I used for Burst's ascension? Lastly, do you like Burst's new wing design?

8419144
Perfect song for the ascension, and I LOVE the new design; Draconic and Angelic...that sounds awesome.

8419172
Thanks! But before I move on to season 5, there'll be a couple of special stories.

8419180
Kind of. I made Equestria Girls a special, so I dedicated a whole story for it. The first interlude I made was First Dates.

8419185
So how'd you like Burst performing with Moon and Celestia?

8419188
I found it fitting for both of them.

8419258
Any favorite parts from the fight?

8419269
When tirek gets his arm cut off.

8419291
Not to mention Burst fully unveiling Bahamut Aether.

8419297
Well yes but still. Tireks arm being cut off. Also, I heard that one of the executives in hasbro made a note that on the original version of the season 4 finale, the animators weren't allowed to show twilight punching tirek in the face.

8419303
Cool. Also, what did you think of Inferno's last charge? As well as Burst's first fight against Tirek?

8419310
Glad I made it awesome. If you couldn't tell, I took a small bit of Inferno's dialogue from Jazz's last stand against Megatron in the Transformers movies.

8419317
All the same, I think this finale was the most explosive by far.

8419323
Sorry if I couldn't fit in the scene where the cast is trying to decide on a theme for Burst. But I think the epilogue made up for it.

8419190
So did Burst and Inferno's ascensions feel earned? If so, how did they prove themselves as the Elements of Power and Potential respectively?

8419016
Next story's up!

Hi. What was the season and chapter where Burst and the other Elements of Heroism help, I think it was Ace, with his first date with one of the dazzlings?

8506239
I believe that was a different series. My yugioh series I think.

Login or register to comment