• Published 28th Apr 2018
  • 254 Views, 1 Comments

The Legacy Of Darkness - Darkness 1



40 years have passed since the death of Darkness, Equestria has enjoyed peace since then, however, evil never rests long, and a new evil arises.

  • ...
 1
 254

The End?

Equestria knew peace after everything that had happened, and with the threat of Parallex, and Arrovak taken care of, the world was on its way to recovery, as everypony rebuilt what had been destroyed and those that had lost their loved ones, and their livelihoods, all tried to rebuild their individual lives. Time passed, and many suns and moons passed, but as 100 years passed by, Equestria and its inhabitants all over the world, had rebuilt everything that had been destroyed, and many ponies that lost everything, had rebuilt their lives, but their lives were never the same, everypony's lives never did go back to normal, or at least how everypony's lives used to be, not after all that had transpired, as they all remembered what their ancestors had gone through, all those years ago. As for the monuments, they were constantly visited all year long, as many families and siblings paid their respects, and wept for all those that lost their lives, 100 years ago, as so many were killed on that tragic day, and none knew this pain, better than those who could do nothing about it to stop it from happening: those that were right there in front of the one that did all this damage on that fateful day: Twilight, her friends, Snowshy, Violet Winter, and Solar Blaze came to these monuments as often as they all could, to remember, and to pay their respects to all those they were not able to save.

Nopony was ever mad at the fact that Twilight and others were not able to stop Arrovak from committing this devastation, for they all had heard the story from their very own mouths, many times over, and those that first heard the story, 100 years ago, it took those that heard, a few years to accept the fact, that it was out of their hooves, seeing as Arrovak put them all in magical restraints, and put up a powerful magic barrier, and by the time Violet Winter, was able to dispel, and break the restraints, it was already too late, as Arrovak had already casted his spell, and caused untold destruction upon the world. As Twilight and the others stood there, they all began to speak to each other, and exchanged greetings, as Twilight then turned to Snowshy and said, "Its good to see you Snowshy, its been some time, since we all last saw you."

Snowshy nodded, and said, "Its good to see you all too, and yeah, it has been a while, hasn't it? Yeah, I apologize for that, things have been kind of hectic lately, with the building and organization, and running a new kingdom."

Rainbow Dash said, "Hey, hey, Twilight's just kidding, we knew that you had a lot on your plate, and you would come and see us all, when you could, and had some time to spare."

Twilight said, "Rainbow Dash is right, I meant nothing by it, and like Rainbow Dash said, we knew you had a lot of things that you had to do, but we were all looking forward to the day, we all got to see each other again."

Snowshy said, "Thank you guys, you all are really are the best friends, I could ever ask for."

Violet Winter chuckled, and said, "Sounds exactly something like what my father would say. I read all of his books, I don't know how many times now, and plus, mother would tell Solar Blaze, and I stories, of the adventures my father had with you guys, and everything that he would always used to say, quite often in fact. But every time he would say something like that, it would all come straight from the heart."

Solar Blaze said, "That right, I remember mother's stories as well, as she always would say, 'And that's just one of the many things, that made me fall in love with your father so much.' Our mother and father were such a good pair for each other, weren't they?"

Everypony nodded in agreement, as Rarity then said, "More than a good pair, they were absolutely perfect for each other, for they shared so much in common, and they enjoyed so many things together, their likes were the same...."

Applejack cut Rarity off, as she said, "Alright Rarity, that's enough, I think Violet Winter and Solar Blaze get the idea, that those two were made for each other, and they literally shared just about everything together."

Solar Blaze said, "Well, that explains why mother missed our father so much, when he died all those years ago, and why it affected her so much..."

Just then, a voice said behind them, "Yeah, Darkness became her life, her everything, he meant so much to her, and more."

Snowshy and the others turned around, to see who had spoken, only to see that it was Princess Celestia herself, coming to visit her sister, as she said to everypony, "It's good to see you all are well."

Everypony began to bow, but she put up a hoof, and said, "That won't be necessary, you all have done so much for this world, that I'm not sure this world, could ever repay you all, for all that you've done."

Everypony stopped bowing, and nodded, as Twilight said, "It's good to see you Princess, how have you been?

Princess Celestia said, "Rather busy, but I miss my sister greatly, but I know, that she is at peace now, knowing that she's with one, that meant everything to her, and even more than her own life. Nopony knew better how she felt about Darkness more than I did, for me and her, would talk about her feelings for him, all the time, whenever we could, and I enjoyed hearing about it, for it made me so happy, so see her so alive, every time she spoke about him, every time, she was around him. It was so special that I got the chance to see and hear about all this. But it broke me heart, when my sister fell apart like she did, when Darkness made the ultimate sacrifice for this world. So in homage to his brave sacrifice, and knowing and seeing how sad my sister was, I dimmed the light of the sun, that fateful day."

Pinkie Pie said, "I kind of thought so, we all did, and I think Princess Luna did too."

Princess Celestia nodded, and said, "She did, and she thanked me, many times, through all of her tears, that day, and she cherished, and was very grateful for what I did for her that day, because she knew, that I was very saddened by her loss as well, as I saw Darkness as a good friend of mine, and there were so many things, I missed, after he was gone, his humor could no longer be heard, and just regular day-to-day activities, just didn't feel the same, without Darkness coming into the castle every now and then, and putting in his witty and sarcastic humor, to make even the most humdrum of activities seem and feel rather fun to do.....Anyways, I just came to visit my sister for a while, I will be going over to her grave now. It was nice talking to you all, and its good to see you again Snowshy, I am glad to see you are doing well." Princess Celestia then made her way to her sister's gave but as she did, she said, "Hopefully, we can see each other again, and talk about all this some more, one of these days, when we all have the time, of course."

Snowshy said, "It's good to see you too, Princess Celestia, and yeah, I look forward to that."

Everypony nodded in agreement, as Rainbow Dash said, "Well, I'm off, I got to get some cloud busting to do, before the sun sets, later!"

Rainbow Dash then flew off into the sky, as everypony else, had things they needed to do, and they all exchanged goodbyes, and everypony went their separate ways.




200,000 years later................

It was at this time is the world's life, that it was beginning to die and wither, as all life on the world, either had died, or were struggling to survive, as by this point, Snowshy, Violet Winter, Solar Blaze, Twilight and her friends, and even Princess Celestia had all passed on, many years, prior to this happening. Just then, a large, ashen cloud, came from the earth of Equestria, went a good distance from the world of Equestria, and out into the wide open, endless void of space, and stopped, and it began to form into something, and after several minutes of this, and black powerful shockwave of energy, went throughout the air, as a chilling and angry evil scream resounded throughout space, as it was none other than Darkness Night himself. Darkness Night laughed manically, and said, "Hah! hah! hah! ahahahahahaha! muwahahahaha! YES! I..........AM......REBORN! Hahaha! AT LAST! THE END HAS COME! THE END WAR IS AT HOOF!"

He then called forth his powers, as his hooves, were now covered, in a pitch-black magic, and aimed his powers at Equestria, and into the ground, as other ashen clouds, thirteen in all, came from cracks in the earth, and joined Darkness Night side, and they all began to form and take shape. After several more minutes of this, they had all formed into the other Celestial Evils, as Arrovak said, "YES! IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK!"

Parallex, roared loudly, and said, "YES! THOSE FOOLS, WHO DEFEATED AND KILLED US, ALL THOSE YEARS AGO, ARE NOT HERE TO SAVE THIS PITIFUL WORLD NOW!"

Another Celestial Evil said, "YES! IT IS RIPE FOR THE TAKING!"

Arrovak said, "FOR CONQUEST!"

Parallex said, "FOR POWER!"

Darkness Night said, "FOR ENSLAVING THE SURVIVORS!"

Another Celestial Evil added, "YES! THEY WILL GROVEL AT OUR HOOVES, OR DIE, LIKE THE FILTH THEY ARE!"

All the Celestial Evils roared and shouted in agreement, as Darkness Night said, "COME, MY BRETHREN ! LET US SHOW THIS PATHETIC WORLD, WHO TRULY HAS THE POWER TO RULE!"

All the Celestial Evils, then made rather loud warcries, and flew downwards towards the ground of Equestria, when each and every one of them, were suddenly stopped, and repelled, in mid-charge, as one Celestial Evil said, "Oh, no! Oh, no! The heroes, and the Gods Of Equestria are here!"

Just then, 200 small, golden lights, appeared in front of the evils, and they all formed all the heroes of old, and new, as four bigger golden lights, formed in front of the heroes, forming the Gods Of Equestria themselves, as Darkness then said, "Like heck, you will!"

Violet Winter said, "That's right! We won't let you have your way!"

All the heroes and the Gods Of Equestria, then drew their weapons, and readied themselves for battle, as Darkness Night laughed, and said, "Muwhahahaha! Fine.....you wish to throw your afterlives away, then.....I guess....me and my brethren, will have to oblige and take you all down! ONCE AND FOR ALL!"

One of the Gods Of Equestria said, "As long as we stand, and our chosen heroes remain with us, the light shall never be defeated or broken!"

Another God Of Equestria said, "This is where we together, banish the darkness, and all evil, once and for all, and for all eternity!"

Arrovak growled, and said, "COME AND TRY IT!"

Parallex snarled, and said, "I SHALL TAKE YOU ALL ON!"

The other Celestial Evils hissed, snarled, howled, and yelled at the Gods Of Equestria, and the heroes, as Darkness Night said, "LET'S END THIS, MY BROTHERS! TO WAR!"

The Gods Of Equestria said, as they all pointed their weapons forward, and then said, "TO THE END WAR!"

All the heroes said in unison, "TO THE END WAR!"

Darkness said, "CHARGE! TO BATTLE!"

The heroes and the Gods Of Equestria then charged forward, and so did all the Celestial Evils as well. As each and every one of them clashed with the other, a massive, deafening, blinding white light was created, as the very air shook and nopony could see a thing, and it blasted everypony back as nopony could see a thing. As Darkness floated aimlessly in the empty space, looked around, and couldn't see anypony else, he said to himself, "Is it over? Is this the end?"

Comments ( 1 )

Hey everyone! I enjoyed making this story, as I wanted it to be different from my other two stories, including how it started and how it ended. However, when I first started the first book, I set out to make a trilogy out of it, and as of this year, I have accomplished that goal. With that being said, this third book, will be my final one written, as least anything to do with mlp universe, or anything mlp related. From here, I will go to the anime side of things, and those books, when they are finished, will not be mlp related, which means, I cannot use this website anymore for my books. however, if you all want to continue to read my stories, let me know, and I'll leave a link here, so you all can read them, as they are finished. Although I may no longer be writing books for this website, I shall visit here, from time to time, to read other stories, follow other writers or readers, or talk to you guys, or answer questions, if any of you have them. And with all that being said, I want to say, I had a blast making each and every one of the books I've written, and I will always appreciate all of you that, either follow me, or favorited my books, or took the time to view them, and read them, and I want to say thank you all for that, and thank you in advance to future followers, readers, and viewers!:twilightsmile: Its been fun, but as with all good movies, and books, its better to leave it at the third, because usually anything after that, doesn't turn out too well. Of course, some do, some don't but as for my books, I'm all out of ideas, and I dare not go further, and end up making a bad book, because I don't know about you guys, but nobody likes a bad book, am I right? Anyways, thank you all, and good luck to all writers, and fans! And may this website continue to flourish!:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment