• Published 5th Jul 2017
  • 2,846 Views, 100 Comments

The lamia's grand dinner - THEJamiboi



The lamias arrived in Equestria around two years ago, the former Princesses meeting them one by one and one by one they fell into their way of thinking as the lamias took rule of the land, ushering in a new reign of blissful peace.

Comments ( 37 )

Wonderful story as I came to expect. Loved to see their journey together and glad to see the way Equestria would be under the Lamia. Can’t wait for the next story you put out. :twilightsmile:

Is Boltblood related to Blueblood?

It was a fun read but I would have liked to have seen more world building like the resistance members that were previously captured and see how the selection process for fake Lamina chosen as well as the transformation process and what they normally do. I would have liked to see more of bolts interactions with the other members of the staff or from other Lamina's. For the good part the games were fun along with Bolt actually wanting more conditioning in his mind. I hope you will do a sequel to this.

8828856
Thanks and lamia rule is best rule! :P

8828885
No. Absolutely not! He is a regular Pegasus, not a unicorn, or alicorn or whatever... he isn't related to that jerk. XD

8828941
Probably no sequel but I might do spin offs showing other lamias and well as the chosen process and if I want to do a dark digestion story I can use resistance members from this. We'll see.

A good finish to a good story, well done. Keep up the good work!:twilightsmile: Your store was very enjoyable :yay:

8839846
Thanks you glad you enjoyed my story, also, I'm having a half price off all snek wrappings at my 'store' :3

This fic is absolutely amazing. I keep coming back again and again. I don't suppose you rp do you?

8942238
Only with friends, sorry. But I'm glad you enjoyed the fic, just don't read too much or you might find yourself in the mansion as well~

8942409
That only makes me want to read it more. And maybe we could be friends. Do you have a discord?

8943890
Discord is private, sorry mate.
Also, don't say I didn't warn you~ <3

8945024
Is there any other site you're more comfortable getting to know people on?

8955636
No, Jamiboi on DA, THEJamiboi had already been taken.

9129555 ADAMANTIUM BLADES, MUTHAFLANKA!! *stabbity-stabbity* Ok, well... carbonadium, to be honest.

9129555
Can you triple wield them whilst hypnotising your foe? No, then you lose! Plus how could you hurt something that is just so huggable~?

Aw, it just ends there? wanted to see the vore, dangit!

still, a very good story. I've been reading this and its sequel for the past couple of days, and it's been a long time since a story managed to capture my interest like this. though, there's a couple of grammar mistakes and it seems like you could use an editor. if you need someone to help edit your future works, please don't be afraid to ask me. ^^

I'll try my best to keep the vore suggestions to a minimum, but I make no promises

9131061
Maybe next time, quit complaining or Ruby will eat you just to silence you~ <3
And I'm sorry about that I do the proof reading myself so I do miss things, I'm trying to get better at it :)
Vore suggestions are great suggestions :P

9131675
This is not a punishment

This is exactly what I want

:p

9131703
Well if that is the case *Ruby opens her mouth so you can climb in to you squishy, tight walled, doom*

9131730
Roleplaying is banned on fimfiction unfortunately, but if you want to continue something like this through PMs or over Discord I'd be more than happy to!

9132305
Awww, fair enough. Do you have DA?

9132994
if DA means Deviantart, I do not, sorry.

Ahhh, fellow lamias

Grossly unnecessary

9967010
Sorry you didn't like it, was it just this specific chapter or something in it you disliked?

Comment posted by Blue-Bolt deleted Jan 4th, 2020

9967424
I'd still take Twilight's 20 years of actual unified peace rule over Lamia slave built rule.

Still like this though but will admit prefer Ruby when she is actually nice.

10018096
As do we all, but she can be fun super dom like this too~ You just have to be careful with your mind :3

10017954
Except the real Grogar is out there somewhere as is Chrysalis who might i add change change into any lamia big or small and can use hypnosis herself or would hers be Mind Control?

10018587
Doubt he'd show up now of all times, but even if he did don't underestimate the lamias, Equestria did and look what happened.
(also, you can't rp on fimfic, it's a banable offense, sorry :( )

10019355
Grogar if Discord portrayed him correctly never underestimates is opponents the three only did because it was Discord. Grogar from just what i can gather would much more dangerous and him being the father of monters he may very well be whom made them or have had some hoof in their makings

10019991
Welp, Sunny rules over several of Equestria's strongest and she herself is fairly powerful and magically resilient, using her cunning and pure strength over magic to win, so the bell wouldn't help... plus she no doubt has it so yeah!

10021428
Remember everyone has nearly forgotten about Grogar by season 9 and only the very most ancient beings remember. Also one gong of his bell and he steals the magic adds it to his own and suddenly his moving Sun and Moon and has stolen everything else.

Login or register to comment