• Published 13th Jun 2017
  • 1,803 Views, 23 Comments

My Brave Pony Starfleet Magic: Season III - DakariKingMykan



the Crystal heart is shattered, and it's a race ot gather the pieces, and protect Celestia from an assassin, and Lightning tries to propose to Starla

  • ...
88
 23
 1,803

Final Episode: Final Part: Unleash the Magic

“Previously on Starfleet Magic”

After opening the gateway to the dark dimension and flooding United Equestria, Sombra revived an army of many monsters Starfleet had defeated in the past, and joined in the fight himself. The team had put up a valiant effort, but were ultimately no match for Sombra’s new powers. After witnessing his friends taking suffering beatings, and Fratello being destroyed, Lightning tapped into his hidden powers and became the legendary Enticorn, and dealt Sombra a great deal of damage, but it also known that great risk may be needed to ultimately win the fight.

FINAL EPISODE

Sombra and Lightning continued to brawl, colliding into one another. Their fists and feet swinging, and rapid shots of magic blasts.

In a huge explosion, they both fell to the ground away from one another, they both were looking battered and bruised, but they both got to their feet and stared each other down. “You dare to continue?” growled Sombra “You are either brave, or more foolish than I gave you credit for.”

“It’s you who’s the fool.” Lightning sneered “All you use your power and resources for is your own greedy reasons. If you had ever learned some sense in your life, maybe things would have turned out better for you.”

“Spare me the heartfelt chattering!” he then gazed down at the large hole leading into the dark dimension. “Do you see that? The darkness is growing, little Enticorn! Nothing can stop it! Not you, nor anyone else in this world. Many before you have tried, and they got exactly what they deserved… and you will soon follow!”

Lightning could see the images in his mind, all the innocent creatures that were killed and tormented by evil, including his own parents and all his people from Harmonious, and worst of all was Twilight! “For what happened to Twilight… I will never forgive and forget! I WILL AVENGE HER!!” His power glowed brightly as he shouted.

He lunged at Sombra and aimed to punch him, but Sombra zipped out of sight and suddenly kicked Lightning in the side, tackling him to the ground, and ramming numerous punches at his face until Lightning blasted him off and into the air. “Oh, really, try this!” growled Sombra, and by magic his horns glowed and extended gripping Lightning tightly.

Sombra laughed and then bashed and smashed Lightning around like a hammer before reeling him and punching him back out again. Then reeling him in again, and socking him again… and again… and again…

Finally, Lightning grabbed the end of Sombra’s horns and pulled on them with all his might, which Sombra felt “Oh, no, you don’t!” he growled as he fired multiple shots at him, but Lightning refused to let go and managed to snap one of the horns in two, freeing himself. He softly floated to the ground panting heavily, while Sombra retracted his horns, one of them now broken making him furious “I’ve had just about enough of this!”

“And I’ve had just enough of you!” growled Lightning “What say we finish this off once and for all?”

“For once we agree on something.” hissed Sombra and he began to power up all the magic he could summon, and Lightning did the same, but just powering up a teensy bit felt more than ten times anything he had ever fired in his regular form. “This is it. I hope this works. It’s all the power I can spare.” He muttered to himself. Sombra fired his black magical waves and Lightning combated it with the most powerful Uniforce he had ever unleashed, possibly even strong than Grand Ruler’s.

The two forces collided, and as expected, Lightning had the upper-hand. Sombra’s magic couldn’t stand up to the power of an Enticorn. “No! This can’t be happening!” he growled “You… cannot… defeat me! …NOOOOOOOOOO!!”

A huge burst of light shone clear up into the skies, nearly piercing the darkness. Many of the civilians in the villages nearby gazed at the light in awe and wondering what it was, and everyone could see it form the palace too. “There!” snapped Grand Ruler “That must be it.”

As everyone was no fully healed, it was time for them to head out.

The light had ceased, and the hole leading to the dark dimension was going crazy, as if that last burst of power had disrupted the dimension within, destabilizing it.

As for Lightning, he felt more shocked and astonished than tired as he stood there catching his breath. He had never unleashed so much power before and almost felt as if he could have blown up an entire planet. When the smoke had cleared, there was Sombra lying flat on the ground, looking really injured and his mouth was agape, and on his chest the dark crystal heart, it seemed charred… covered in soot and was no longer glowing. Lightning softly stepped over and gazed down at Sombra “You pitiful creature. You squandered your power and life and look where it left you…”

He reached down to take the damaged crystal heart from him. Suddenly, as his glowing hand was inches away, Sombra’s eyes snapped open and he fired a huge pulse from his mouth right at him knocking him hard and away. Snickering wickedly, Sombra rose to his feet. “… It has left me with all that I could ever desire.” He said in response to what Lightning had said about him.

Lightning slowly rose to his feet, but his glow had gone down immensely after that big blast and from fighting for so long. Sombra walked closer towards him snickering, and stood only a few feet away from the unstable entry in the ground. “For the record, you’ve been a very worthy adversary. It’s almost shameful it must end like this. Any final words?”

“Yes…five…” hissed Lightning. “…I am not beaten yet!”

Sombra laughed “You fool! What more can you possibly do to me? Even as an Enticorn, you’ve no power left. You’re all alone, and about to be erased forever!”

“You’re wrong! He’s not the one who is alone.” called a voice from way back behind Lightning. Grand Ruler marched forth, and Celestia marched alongside him, and one by one all the others marched alongside them, backed up by the entire army. Lightning’s glowing smiled brightened.

One by one, every one of his friends spoke severely to Sombra…

Starla… “You’re a vile demon!”

Buddy Rose… “You terrorize others for your own amusement.”

Artie… “You bring nothing but sorrow, misery, and pain wherever you go.”

Rhymey…

“But no matter how hard you fight,
Evil will never triumph over right!”

Dyno… “You are disgusting!”

Myte… “You are despicable!”

Rarity… “You’re the kind of evil that gives hooligans and ruffians that I scoff at a bad name!”

Pinkie… “But there’s still one ultimate weakness you have, and it’s our greatest strength!”

Rainbow Dash… “We’re never alone! We’ll always have each other.”

Fluttershy… “And even if we can’t really be there for one another…”

Applejack… “We’re with each other in spirit, and that’s somethin’ you’ll never understand.”

Spike… “Yeah, what they said!”

Krysta simply nodded bravely as did Shining Armor, Cadance, and Luna.

Lightning turned to face Sombra, who didn’t seem amused at all. “Ha!” he scoffed “I’ve heard enough of these petty speeches and preaches of friendship!” he began to power up to destroy them all. “Behold what real power is all about!”

Lightning gazed at Grand Ruler and Celestia. They nodded at him, and he nodded back and then turned to face Sombra. “No! Let us show you real power!” and one by one, he and all the others shouted out their powers.

Lightning: “Power of Believing!”

Starla: ““Power of Space!”

Buddy-Rose: ““Power of Flora!”

Artie: “Power of Art!”

Rhymey: ““I summon within, Power of Wind!"

Dyno & Myte: ““Power of Fire!”

Spike: ““Power of Dragons!”

Celestia: ““Power of Light!”

Luna: ““Power of Dark!”

Grand Ruler: ““Power of Knowledge!”

Cadance: ““Power of Love!”

Shining-Armor: ““Power of Courage!”

Twilight’s friends stepped forth and shouted. ““POWERS OF HARMONY!!”

Everyone was glowing brightly in many different colors as their magic seemed to flow in streams into Lightning, making him glow once more and he began to rise in the air. “TIME TO DIE!!” roared Sombra as he fired his biggest, most deadly burst of dark magic straight up at Lightning.

As Lightning watched it coming, he closed his eyes and thought very deeply “This is for you, Twilight. I’ll never forget you.” That’s he felt a warm hand touch his shoulder. He opened his eyes and swore he could Twilight’s angel gazing at him proudly. “Do it.” she simply said and seemingly offering him a little of her own magic “Do it now!”

Lightning raised his arms up high. “…STARFLEET MAGIC!!” and fried the most incredible burst of power he ever thought possible, none too soon, piercing through all of Sombra’s black magic and straight at him.

“…NO!!” He screeched as the magic consumed him, shattering the crystal heart into dust, and breaking up his demon body, changing him back into the dark smoggy spirit he was, but Lightning wasn’t through and continued to blast away and forcing him down the hole behind him, plunging him into the darkness below. In a fierce and bright explosion, everyone flew backwards falling off their feet. Lightning felt as if the magic was starting to consume him as well. “Wha-- What’s… happening?!” he cried as he felt himself fading deeper into the light.

All the swirling darkness vanished leaving clear skies again, and the hole in the ground had sealed, and all was quiet.

All the fighters recovered and snapped themselves awake. “Whoa! What happened?” asked Starla.

Princess Luna gazed forth. “Sombra’s evil, and all that power. It must’ve overloaded the dark dimension causing it to collapse.”

“So, he’s gone, really gone?” asked Rainbow.

“Looks like it.” said Applejack.

“And the Crystal Heart…?” asked Spike.

Cadance gazed at the ground where the hole had been. “…It’s gone too.” She regretted to say. “It’s been completely destroyed.” added Shining Armor.

As much as it seemed a great loss, it really wasn’t. They planned to forge a new one and infuse it with all the power necessary. However, as Krysta looked around. “Wait a minute! Where’s Lightning?”

The others looked around and called out for him, but Lightning was nowhere to be seen, and what was more… the Grand Ruler and the queen were missing too. “What happened to them?” asked Buddy Rose.

They all felt shivers go up their spines wonder if they didn’t make it out!



Lightning felt as if a swarm of meteors had hit him non-stop. “Oh! My head!” he groaned. As he shook himself awake, he found that he was back to his normal form, and then he realized he was standing in the same area of space where he saw Twilight. “Oh, no…! Not this place again! Why am I here?” he shouted out, and suddenly he could see mysterious images of he and his friends all the things that had happened to them in the past… even his own past before meeting them.

…Living on Harmonious with his folks. Narrowly escaping the explosion, and being forced to wander space alone. Meeting Krysta and Grand Ruler, and moving to Unicornicopia to begin his training and winning his first battle. Everything else was pretty much history, but Lightning still found it astonishing all of that had happened to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=1b6vFMkMQTE

Then… a bright flash of light shone behind him, and Twilight’s angel appeared. “Way to go, Lightning. You’ve really done it this time.” she said with pride.

Lightning was confused “What? What have I done?” he asked.

“Isn’t it obvious?” someone asked from behind. Lightning turned “Master? Queen Celestia? What’s happening?”

His mentor smiled at him. “Lightning, you did exactly as I thought you could. You were the chosen one, and now, through all your training, the battles that you have fought, you managed to unsheathe the legendary powers that the entities left behind. There is absolutely no one else in this universe that could have done that, not even myself, nor Celestia or even Twilight when she was alive.”

Twilight nodded and said “You’ve done so much for so many, Lightning. You’ve trained hard, and you’ve helped to defeat countless enemies, and it’s all because you believed, in yourself and in others you helped and befriended.”

Lightning gazed down at his hands still letting it sink in that he had a whole new power at his command. “But… there’s still so much I don’t know about it. How will I know what do with it?”

“You will know…” Celestia said “Lightning, there’s something we want to tell you. It’s something I once told Twilight.”

All three of them led Lightning down the path of memories, each taking turns singing.



…and Lightning began to feel… lighter… as everything around him began to fade into brightness with Twilight saying to him “Good luck, Lightning!”




That’s when Lightning reappeared back in New Canterlot, right near his friends. “Lightning?” cried Starla as she dashed over into his arms, and kissing him softly “Oh, Lightning!”

“Well that was worth coming back for.” he joked. Krysta hovered near his cheek and warmly embraced him. “Don’t ever do that to us again!” she said softly but lovingly. Lightning softly rubbed her back with his finger.

“BIG GROUP-HUG!!” cried Pinkie, and all the others huddled around him, when suddenly Lightning began to glow in a crystal-sparkling light. Everyone backed away, and when the light had faded, Lightning’s uniform was really different. “Galloping Galaxies…! Look at me...!”

He had golden epaulets, a golden rim round the neck of his spandex collar, and gold rims around his black boots. He had more medals, and insignia ribbons on his armor topped off with a light blue sash with a large golden medallion on it. A silver sparkling cape on his back, and a proud looking cap with the Starfleet insignia was on his head.

Everyone gazed in awe at him, and Rarity especially loved the design of his cape “Why… I’ve never seen anything quite like it.”

The twins gazed at Lightning’s new official-rank. “Dios mío, Lightning!” cried Dyno. “That’s the rank of a Supreme Allied Commander.” added Myte.

Everyone gasped, including Lightning. That was among the absolute highest ranking that any officer could possibly get, but so very few had ever rise to, and practically only royalty could outrank you then.


“Supreme Alli-- Me…? I can’t be!”

“But you are…” said Grand Ruler. Everyone turned and saw him and Celestia approaching them. “You’ve really earned this rank, Lightning.” Celestia said “You should be honored.”

Lightning did feel honored, and nervous, but also worried as he gazed up at his mentor. “But… does this mean…?”

Grand Ruler nodded “Lightning, there is nothing more for me to really teach you. Everything that happens from here on is up to and depends on you to figure it out.”

“You mean… I’m not your student anymore?”

“Oh, I’ll always be your mentor, just not the same way anymore. I will always be there to guide you whenever you truly need it, but there are things we can learn from you as well that only you can teach.” He approached his student and gazed down him with pride. “I couldn’t be more proud of you… my brave pony.”

Lightning just had to smile.




That very night a celebration party was held, not only for the defeat of Sombra, but for the promoting of all the other ponies as well. Starla, Buddy Rose, Artie, Rhymey, and the twins were all forthwith promoted to Major, while Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Applejack were all promoted to Captain. Spike, despite his youth, was still a member and granted an official rank of Captain. “Wow! Captain Spike.” He kept on going admiring his new rank.

Grand Ruler and Celestia also decided that Applejack, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie had definitely done well, but it was time for them to accept a new part of their life as well. Their majesties held their hands and fired a beam of magic at the three of them making them sprout wings.

Rarity, now an alicorn, had almost forgotten how to breathe. “I… I… don’t know what to say!”

Spike fell more in love with Rarity than ever. “You look so pretty, Rarity.” he said, and Rarity could only reciprocate by pecking him sweetly on the cheek.

Pinkie pulled on her new wings giggling with glee. “I’m a pegsai!”

“Me too!” cried Applejack.

“Man! This is so awesome! We’re all flyers now!” said Rainbow.

“Yay!” Fluttershy simply peeped.

The others congratulated the girls. They really deserved and had earned their wings and would now make traveling in emergencies a heck of a lot easier, once they learned how to fly.

Grand Ruler stepped up and announced to everyone “And now, to complete this ceremony, I am very pleased to present one final award to truly one of the greatest officers Starfleet has ever had. Though he has only been on the force for a couple of short years, from his very humble beginning from a powerless alicorn, he has significantly risen higher than any other I have ever seen, and he has helped to protect us all from enemy forces. He has now risen up to the ranks so high, that very few shall have superiority over him. I am pleased to present Starfleet’s newest Supreme Allied Commander, my own personal apprentice, Lightning Dawn!”

The big doors opened wide as the crowds cheered, and Lightning came marching proudly, with the royal guards marching behind him. All the Starfleet officers along the sides of the aisle saluted to him as he passed, and finally he reached his mentor and the queen, and they awarded him a prestigious medal of United Equestria for all his service and loyalties rendered throughout the galaxy. Lightning turned and then saluted to the cheering crowds.

“Anything you’d like to say, Commander?” asked Celestia.

Lightning stepped forth…

“There are so many things I want to say at a time like this, but out of all of them the best I can say is, Thank you, for believing in me just as I believe in all of you. This promotion and new responsibility of mine will not go to waste, and I will not look down upon any of you any differently, for no matter how strong I become, no matter where I go, no matter what I choose… I am a pony, and always will be one.”

He saluted strongly,

The crowds loved his attitude and gesture and cheered for him again. Lightning just smiled and began to think deeply in a song regarding how far he had come and what he had just said—singing a small song in his thoughts.

(Music: 12)

I lost my home
traveled through space
soaring across the skies
It is no big surprise,
…I'm a Pony!

Seen other worlds
fought many foes
Days and weeks and months went by
it bought tears to the eye
… of a Pony!

I was lost with no one
and then I met my teacher
He took me in and raised me
I hadn’t much to fear

So much to learn
It almost seemed unfair
I kept on pressing on
No matter how things had gone
…I'm a Pony!

I made new many friendships
helping me through the pain
I even found a romance
and will to live again

Through hate or love
That comes our way
No matter what we do
One thing will stay so true,
…I'm a Pony!

Everyone came up to congratulate the newly promoted officers. Rhymey’s family rhymed with glee and joy for their youngest. His father, Harry, was extremely proud.

“Well done,
My son!”

Dyno and Myte’s mother and father were very happy too. “You make us all proud, my boys.” said the General.

But many came to offer their congratulations to Lightning. Even Shining Armor felt humble.

"What?" Lightning asked.

“Pardon me if I chuckle… sir… this just seems so sudden to get used to.”

Lightning chuckled “Well, superior or not, I meant what I said about treating you all fairly. I'm still your friend, and you all my friends. I love you all very much like you were my own family.”

The gang all came together and hugged him deeply. Cadance pecked him softly. “You’ll make a great commander, Lightning. I know you will.”

Everyone agreed, and they all shared a big group hug. “Now, tell us, Commander, what is your first order of business?” Krysta asked.

“That’s easy…” said Lightning and walked over to Starla and held her hand. “Major, I think it’s time for you and I to finish what we started. Do you?”

Starla smiled lovingly at him and held his hands tenderly. “I do.”




Before long they were once again holding hands at the altar at a second wedding ceremony, as Lightning gently slid the ring over Starla’s finger, and she lifted his hand and slid the second ring around his finger.

Grand Ruler smiled at them both “I now pronounce you Stallion and Wife...

…Go ahead, Lightning.”

Beaming, Lightning turned to Starla, and softly pulled her into a deep kiss that seemed to fill the royal hall with a deep love everyone could feel, which was why everyone was cheering ever so loudly.

Rarity and Cadance wiped their eyes with hankies. Pinkie and Rainbow leapt and cried for joy. The others all hollered in cheer, cheering. Goldwin twirled in delight. “Oh, jolly good show there!” hollered Professor Brain, but all Lightning and Starla could feel was the warmth and love from each other. Lightning gazed at his bride with love. “I love you.”

She smiled back at him “I love you.”

They walked out into the courtyard for everyone to cheer at and offer their congratulations. Confetti, rice, and flower petals flew everywhere. Dyno and Myte launched their fireworks show, and it was concluded by Rainbow and the wonderbolts saluting to the newlyweds, and Rainbow giving her Sonic-Rainboom.

Soon, Fluttershy conducted her bird friends to start singing as a big spotlight shone on Lightning and Starla as they shared their first dance as a married couple for all to see.

Everyone thought it was just so romantic, especially Cadance and Shining Armor, and yet they felt a little sad, wishing that their siblings were there… when a bright flash of light shone behind them, and the spirits of their siblings stood before them. “Twily…?”

“Fratello…?”

Their siblings smiled and nodded at them, and stood alongside them gazing at the dancing newlyweds. “It sure is a beautiful sight.” Twilight said.

“It really is…” added Fratello.

Cadance and Shining Armor gazed at their respective siblings. “Twily… I wish you were still with us.”

His sister’s spirit shook her head “I’ll always be here, bro, just not the same way I used to be, but I will be here.”

“Fratello… I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you.” Cadance said trying not to let her tears show, but her brother could see them “Don’t cry for me, Cadance. You helped me, not once, but many times. You already did protect me from myself, and you and I helped to save everyone, but though I can’t be with you the way we once were, just know this… both of you…”

Twilight stepped in and added “Knowing that you two are safe and can live on helps us a great deal too. Don’t feel sad about us forever. We wouldn’t want to act any other way for anyone else.”

Cadance and Shining Armor promised they would do all they could, for their siblings. “I love you, Twily.”

“I love you, Fratello.”

“We love you both too.” said Twilight.

“We must go now. Goodbye.” said Fratello, and they were gone.

Cadance and Shining Armor wiped their tears form their eyes, but their sadness began to fade as Lightning and Starla completed their dance, and they awed at how lovely they looked, and soon they joined everyone else down on the dance grounds as well.

After a while of festivities, Lightning and Starla were ready to head off on their honeymoon, and just before they got on the coach, Starla turned and held out her bouquet for all the fillies and mares to see. “Heads up!” she teased and tossed it, many reached up for it, but in the end… Flutershy caught it; it just dropped into her arms. She blushed wildly, and steam shot through her ears. She and Rhymey gazed at one another, and then looked away in embarrassment, giggling nervously, but Buddy Rose and Applejack turned them both back around to face each other, and the two smiled at one another and shared kiss, wooing the crowds.

Lightning and Starla laughed softly, and then bid their final goodbyes to everyone, and prepared to leave, but as Lightning helped his bride into the coach the alarms went off! Sombra was gone, but there were still plenty of other bad guys out there that needed rounding up.

Lightning and Starla decided to put their honeymoon on hold, despite the others protesting. “Let’s go show the bad guys out there Starfleet is stronger than ever.”

Starla gazed at him and nodded “Yes, Sir!”

“Yes Ma’am!”

(Skip to 1:15)

Soon the friends were all transformed and ready to fly into action… especially Rarity, Pinkie, and Applejack, hoping to master how to fly. “Good luck my brave ponies!” Grand Ruler said. The team saluted to him, and then leapt off for more adventure!


“STARFLEET MAGIC!!”


(Freeze Frame and fade out)

MY BRAVE PONY
Starfleet Magic Season 3

Comments ( 8 )
Comment posted by Arzoo deleted Jun 21st, 2017
Comment posted by DakariKingMykan deleted Jun 21st, 2017
Comment posted by Arzoo deleted Jun 21st, 2017
Comment posted by DakariKingMykan deleted Jun 21st, 2017

8233675

www.fimfiction.net/blog/798914

I don't think N-word's even mentioned in this one.

No Kidding! Because you don't even know how to read the insult I gave to Cherry-Lei. it said that I changed his name to SHADE before you made your dumb blog about it, but as usual, changing doesn't change you.

9320900
I'm not going to argue with that. The point I was trying to make was that a person's trauma is not "worth more" than another person's trauma. People shouldn't be belittled because what they went through wasn't "as bad" as what another person went through. Like in this story, Cadance shouldn't apologize about being upset over her dead brother because it "wasn't as bad" as Lightning losing his entire planet. Cadence and Lightning shouldn't be comparing what they went through like this was some kind of competition.

Login or register to comment