• Published 23rd May 2017
  • 5,773 Views, 57 Comments

Two Fillies, One Colt - Fun in the Clubhouse - doomie-22



In order to end their heat, Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom invite Rumble over to the CMC clubhouse for some after-schoool fun.

  • ...
20
 57
 5,773
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

The dislikes are from Button Mash

Finally! The conclusion! :pinkiehappy:

Gotta say, you did a great job with combining oral and fucking at the same time, even though it seemed a lil' repetitive and some of the positions (for example, Bloom rimming Sweets with Rumble screwing her from behind at the same time or Sweets rimming Bloom while riding Rumble) made it difficult to imagine. :rainbowlaugh: Everything was very lewd, sloppy, dirty, hot and wet. This whole Clubhouse must be now filled with cum, jizz and saliva all over the place! :pinkiegasp: The incest jokes were fun! :yay: Surprised Scoots didn't catch or join them at the end. :twilightsheepish:

3 years... dang. :rainbowhuh: But we made it! Never lost even a piece of hope for this story after such long time. Thank you so much for writing this, doomie-22! You're the best! :twilightsmile:

10079752

even though it seemed a lil' repetitive

Yeah, I got that feeling too as I was writing this. Again, this hadn't been edited by the time I published it.

and some of the positions (for example, Bloom rimming Sweets with Rumble screwing her from behind at the same time or Sweets rimming Bloom while riding Rumble) made it difficult to imagine.

Don't really see how that's hard to imagine, but okay.

Everything was very lewd, sloppy, dirty, hot and wet. This whole Clubhouse must be now filled with cum, jizz and saliva all over the place!

Let's hope they spray the clubhouse down with LOTS of air freshener.

The incest jokes were fun!

Glad you thought so! :pinkiesmile: This may or may not be incorporated if I decide to write a sequel.

Surprised Scoots didn't catch or join them at the end.

I remember you specifying that you didn't want Scootaloo finding out about this or joining in at all. But if you really want that, maybe there could be a sequel? :rainbowhuh:

3 years... dang. :rainbowhuh: But we made it! Never lost even a piece of hope for this story after such long time.

Again, I apologize for how long this took. Circumstances were simply put of my control. And I know how that feels. It's not a good feeling. I've been eagerly anticipating the fifth chapter of this story for almost three years now. (Seriously, it's a great read! Go read it! :pinkiehappy:)

Thank you so much for writing this, doomie-22!

No problem. This was a lot of fun to write.

You're the best!

Again, thanks for the kind words.

10079917

Don't really see how that's hard to imagine, but okay.

I mean, if Sweetie was eating Bloom out while the latter was bouncing at the top of Rumble, she'd have to bounce along with them. Then again, it may be possible. :trixieshiftright:

And so, after Apple Bloom had gotten off her and Rumble had, albeit reluctantly, pulled out of her, Sweetie rolled over onto her hooves, pressing her face against the floor and raising her ass in the air. Rumble, grabbing onto her hips, immediately plunged back inside her. Meanwhile, Apple Bloom climbed on top of Sweetie, laying on her back on top of the unicorn’s back. She moved Sweetie’s tail out of the way and, lowering her head, started eating out Sweetie’s asshole.

This part really confused me. So, Apple Bloom was eating Sweets out while lying on her back on the top of Sweetie's back, not to mention she somehow managed to reach her asshole when her behind was occupied by Rumble at the same time? I mean, if the ponut is really located right under its tail it could make sense. I might be just dumb. :twilightoops: Horse anatomy is confusing.

I remember you specifying that you didn't want Scootaloo finding out about this or joining in at all. But if you really want that, maybe three could be a sequel?

That's true. I only wanted a threesome. But I can't remember I requested Scootaloo not finding out. :twilightoops: I thought you may surprise us and add her at the very end with a wtf moment. :rainbowwild: Nah, I'm good. You don't need to write a sequel, unless if you want to write some Rumbaloo.

(Seriously, it's a great read! Go read it! :pinkiehappy:)

I'll take a lookie.

10079945

I mean, if Sweetie was eating Bloom out while the latter was bouncing at the top of Rumble, she'd have to bounce along with them. Then, again it may be possible.

Ah, I see what you mean now.

This part really confused me. So, Apple Bloom was eating Sweets out while lying on her back on the top of Sweetie's back, not to mention she somehow managed to reach her asshole when her behind was occupied by Rumble at the same time? I mean, if the ponut is really located right under its tail it could make sense. I might be just dumb. :twilightoops: Horse anatomy is confusing.

I meant to say that Apple Bloom was lying on her stomach on top of Sweetie's back eating out her butt while Rumble pounded her pussy. This probably more my fault on my end than yours.

But I can't remember I requested Scootaloo not finding out.

Scootaloo is out for some buisness and she won't be in town for about a week

Actually, I like the idea of Scootaloo being unware of them having fun.

10079991
I see.

And what I said back then too. It was long time ago, after all. :rainbowlaugh:

Think you could do another upcoming couple?

10082181 Certainly! If you would like your own, please consider becoming a Patron. :pinkiesmile:

V8

10082359
Bitcoin.
BITcoin.

10225391
i apologized to him and told him have good day. we had a debate and after the debate i told him that i am sorry and to have a good day ,i admit that i was wrong and said sorry .i kept the conversation polite while he used vulgar language and i expressed my views and opinion without insulting his ships .i do realized that i have ,in this fic, garnered a bad reputation because of my ships and i admit i was being salty with my first comment but i kept the debate civil and polite while he swore me.i expressed my views ,apologized and bid him a good day . .

and i see your profile pic is a bad piggies engine, nice. thank you and have a nice day.

Bucking good story dude I love it when the CMC gets fucked and you brought in rumble to help them too which was fantastic but I admit my favourite part was finding out that sweetie belle was such a massive slut great work keep it up
Shadow fire

10321960 I'm not the first one to depict Sweetie Belle as being a total slut. And if you like stories like this, then you'll definitely like the next story I have planned for the CMC. :twilightsmile: Thanks for the wonderful comment. Really glad you enjoyed this story! :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment