• Published 10th Jul 2012
  • 1,500 Views, 54 Comments

Life in the fast clouds - mageli7



Rainbow Dash has been recruited into the Wonderbolts, but will she fly high or crash and burn?

  • ...
2
 54
 1,500

Epilogue

"Do I look ok?" Rainbow Dash aked turning around in her gown.

"Mom," Scootaloo said, "you look great don't worry."

"Easy for you to say! You have the perfect figure!" Dash laughed.

"It's not perfect, it just suits me well." Scootaloo smiled.

Here they were three years later, Rainbow Dash's wedding day, the lucky groom? Soarin'.

"Hey y'all, oh Rainbow ya look great!" Applejack said as she walked in, "Gosh darnit she's a kicker."

"Oooh!" Scootaloo smiled, "I wanna feel!" As Applejack sat down Scootaloo put her hoof on the expecting mare's stomach trying to feel the kick of the filly inside.

"How far along is she now?" Rainbow Dash asked as she zipped up the back of her dress.

"Eight months, she's comin' soon. We're naming her Appleseed, its tradition to name foals somethin' apple related." Applejack smiled proudly, her husband, Buckshot, had been so excited when he found out she was pregnant.

Rarity yawned as she walked in holding a small colt in her hands, "Little Flash Wind has been keeping me up all night, he never wants to sleep."

The little unicorn giggled in her arms as it chewed on the blanket it was wrapped in. He had the same markings as Silver Wind, a very light brown coat with darker markings and blue eyes just like Rarity's. His mane was a dark purple almost black with a small tint and it was styled between looking like both of his parents.

"Well how are Sweetie and Spike doing together?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Oh just great, they've been together lets see, hmm maybe two months." Rarity replied, gently swaying back and forth trying to get Flash to sleep.

"Oh well, the wedding is starting soon, bye mom, I'll be out there with Rumble." Scootaloo said walking out of the room.

"My my, Scootaloo is becoming quite the lady." Rarity smiled, "I remember when she was trying to climb trees for her cutie mark."

Rainbow Dash smiled, about a month after they had gotten home from Canterlot, Rainbow had adopted Scootaloo. It was inevitable considering the fact her father was put in jail and her mother had run off with a new stallion to Celestia knows where. Scootaloo had taken to calling Dash mom and had Soarin' as a fatherly figure.

"Ya, Ah can't believe Apple Bloom can buck her own trees now, it's just amazin'." Applejack said smiling.

The three mares, well three and one and a half walked out of the room and towards the room of which the wedding was being held. They were in Canterlot for the wedding, all of Rainbow's friends were there. Pinkie and Surprise were both together seated in the front row, those two were just about the perfect couple. Fluttershy sat with a stallion named Green Growth, a gardener she had met in the royal Canterlot gradens. Twilight sat resting her head on her coltfriend Comet Trail's shoulder.

Applejack walked over to Buckshot as they both sat. Rarity smiled as Flash finally fell asleep, Silver walked over nuzzling her. Scootaloo sat with Rumble laughing at another joke he had made, he planted a small kiss on her as they both turned their attention to the music starting to signify the starting of the wedding.

Soarin' stood smiling proudly at the front of the aisle while he waited for his fiance to appear. There was not a word for how long he had waited for this moment. From seeing her at the gala and the royal wedding, he knew she was the one, his special somepony.

As the music started everypony turned their attention to the doors that had just opened to reveal Rainbow Dash and her father. Rainbow Dash was wearing a beautiful dress made by Rarity, it was a nice white dress with gold lining and a small veil.

As the two walked down the aisle Rarity wiped her eyes smiling and Applejack smiled closed her eyes and laid her head on Buckshot's shoulder. Soon Celestia was speaking.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered her today..." Celestia spoke

"Soarin' do you take Rainbow Dash to be your wife?" Celestia asked.

"I do." Soarin' replied staring into Dash's eyes.

"And Rainbow Dash do you take Soarin' to be your husband?" Celestia asked.

"I do." Dash replied, her eyes watering.

"Then by the power vested in me, I know pronounce you pony and wife! You may kiss the bride!" Celestia announced.

As the two kissed, much applause sounded. The two smiled as they broke the kiss, looking into each other's eyes.

----------------------

Reception

The reception was hosted by Pinkie Pie whom no doubt went all out on this party. The walls were decked out in every party favor imaginable.

Rainbow Dash smiled as she and Soarin' changed into their reception clothing. She walked over to him, all changed and put her hooves over his eyes.

"Guesssss whooo." She said smiling.

"I guess the only mare who was in the room with me." Soarin' replied laughing.

"Man you guessed it, how did you know?" Rainbow said before they both burst out laughing.

The two soon walked out smiling.

"Well there's the bride!" Pinkie yelled smiling.

The night was fun as the newly weds danced, ate cake, and drank cider (a little too much for Rainbow).

A small song began to play sung by none other than Twilight.

Love is in bloom!

As the two walked out to the carriage Rainbow Dash laughed, grabbed some flowers and threw them behind her head only to be caught by...

Scootaloo smiled at her mother's antics and didn't notice when the flowers landed in her hooves. When she did she was blushing and smiling. Rumble soon walked over and put an arm around her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Rainbow Dash smiled when she saw who caught the flowers as the carriage rode off.

The End


AN: Thank you all for reading! So since this story is done, I'm making a new one and currently working on the first chapter! Thank you all so much and this story was so much fun writing!

Comments ( 13 )

It may be over but there may be sequels or something along the lines of that, but even so if you've been reading my blog, you know what story I'm doing! :pinkiehappy:

907240 LOL That wouldn't work out so well. My girlfriend would flip out! :rainbowlaugh:

-Magic

The fact that I have a boyfriend doesn't work to well either... So ya.... :rainbowlaugh:

Bravo sir. Bravo. I'm dying to see a sequel to this xD

1131739

I actually do believe I'm doing that, it's going to be one with Scootaloo :twilightsmile:

1131858 fantastic, I'll be keeping an eye out for that :)

1397673

BOYYYYYY, WHY YOU GOING THRY MY OLD WORKS? THEY AIN'T NEARLLLLLY AS GOOD AS MY NEW ONES!
Nahhh, but this was my second fic and I'm not extremely proud of it. Oh and it killed me to type the first two sentences... I can't live without proper English...

1397752

HE'S GOT SWEETIE! HE'S GOOD! Nahhh something's bound to happen.... Evil ideas forming.... :trixieshiftleft:

1398087

Once again, Discord attacked Ponyvilee not Canterlot, he did get rid of the maze but didn't do much else there. And with the wedding... Huh... Maybe the ponies have short term memory loss...

1398148

"OH HEEEEEYYY YAAA YOU WERE THE MARE WHO MADE THE MOST AMAZING FLYING TRICK IN HISTORY!"

...Fuck you Spitfire.... :rainbowlaugh:

can you do a sequel where the mare that caught the flower (I think it was Scootaloo or something) will get married? that is if you want to. :heart::rainbowkiss:

Login or register to comment