• Published 10th Jul 2012
  • 1,500 Views, 54 Comments

Life in the fast clouds - mageli7



Rainbow Dash has been recruited into the Wonderbolts, but will she fly high or crash and burn?

  • ...
2
 54
 1,500

Old friend

Buckshot, Silver, Applejack, and Rarity walked around Canterlot taking in all the sites. It was all so pretty, the scenery, the nature. They all walked towards a dirt path, which lead to a hill.

"Y'all ready for a little climbing?" Buckshot asked.

"Ah'm always ready, Ah bet Ah can beat ya to the top." Applejack replied.

"Ok then, what's the prize for the winner?" Buckshot questioned.

"Ya'll will just have to find out." Applejack said nuzzling him before taking off up the path.

"HEY YA DIDN'T SAY GO!" Buckshot laughed chasing after her.

Silver looked over at Rarity as they both walked towards the top where Buckshot had won.

"Ya cheated." Applejack said panting.

"Did not, anyways y'all get a prize now." Buckshot replied smiling.

"What's the priz-" Applejack asked only to stopped by a kiss.

"That's the prize." Buckshot said smiling.

Silver and Rarity walked up the hill together, both content with their pace, both happy by being with each other. They neared the top and walked up to see Buckshot and Applejack kissing. Silver gave a quick cough, and they broke apart.

"Anyways," Rarity said, "what are we up her for? Its almost dusk."

"That." Silver said pointing to a dark figure flying into the sky.

"Is that?" Applejack began.

"Luna?" Rarity finished.

"Yes it is." Silver said smiling. "She raises the moon."

Silver and Buckshot didn't say about how the princesses had told them to bring their dates here. To show them the moon raising. Buckshot also didn't say about how the princess had asked he if was going to raise cider later, after saying this Luna, Celestia, and Silver laughed while buckshot blushed looking down at his hooves.

"How did you find this place?" Rarity asked in awe from seeing the princess.

"We were on our royal duties and we saw this path and decided to climb it, it just so happened to be dusk so we saw Luna raising the moon." Silver said hoping they didn't question his lie.

"Its so beautiful." Rarity said, her eyes shining.

"Ya." Applejack said.

"Well hmm, the night is still young, we could go out somewhere..." Silver trailed off.

"Well where did you have in mind?" Rarity asked Silver smiling, it was a plan they had made before hoof, they both wanted to go out drinking. it would only take a little convincing, well probably not that much considering Buckshot and Applejack were up for anything.

"I was thinking Prim and Proper, but if you guys don't want to I mean that's fine." Silver answered.

Buckshot and Applejack looked at each other, both wanted to go, but they hoped they wouldn't end up like last time.

--------------------------

The two couples neared the club. Both were excited to come, Rarity had never exactly been to a club, always caught up in making dresses. While Applejack had gone to nearly ever club and bar in Ponyville.

"After you." Silver said opening the door for everypony.

"Why thank you my gentlecolt." Rarity said giving him a peck on the cheek.

Silver blushed, he was so glad he had a dark coat.

As all three walked in a pony called out to them.

"Hey look who's back!" Vinyl laughed as she ran over, "Its hot mare and Buckshot!"

"Hot mare?" Rarity asked giggling.

As Applejack glared at Rarity who was laughing, Octavia walked over.

Rarity stopped laughing as the mare walked over, "A-are you Octavia?!" Rarity asked.

"Hello, yes I am Octavia, nice to meet you." Octavia greeted shaking Rarity's hoof.

"I absolutely love your work! You are amazing on the cello!" Rarity said.

"Its always nice to meet a fan." Octavia said smiling.

While Rarity and Octavia talked, Vinyl began talking to Applejack.

"So," Vinyl said, "how are you at dancing?"

"Ah have two left hooves, not good." Applejack laughed.

"Would a few ciders clear that up?" Vinyl asked.

"They might, would they clear ya up Buckshot?" Applejack smiled.

"Oh, Ah think they will." Buckshot said grinning.

As the three walked over to the bar, Rarity and Octavia's conversation finished up.

"Well it was so nice meeting you Miss Rarity, we simply must do something together again." Octavia said.

"Oh yes, I would love to!" Rarity smiled.

As Octavia walked back to the stage, Silver looked over at Rarity.

"So what would you like to do, we could get a cider, dance, talk...." Silver asked.

"How about we," Rarity said nuzzling Silver's neck, "dance. But I must warn you, I'm not very good at it."

"That's alright," Silver replied taking her hoof and leading her to the dance floor, "it isn't hard."

Silver began to show Rarity the basics, moving your hooves back and forth, add a twirl, nothing too hard.

"So you mean like this?" Rarity asked doing a small shuffle as her legs shook a bit.

"Perfect!" Silver said steadying Rarity.

The two danced together as Applejack, Vinyl, and Buckshot were at the bar.

Applejack was on her fourth cider already, as much as she didn't want to get drunk again, she couldn't exactly help it. On her tenth cider she stopped as she began to wobble. Buckshot laughed as she wobbled having already consumed eleven. Applejack steadied herself and walked over to Buckshot laughing.

"We should go see Rar and Silver." She giggled.

"See ya later Vinyl!" Buckshot yelled to the passed out mare.

----------------------------

"Hayyyy Celestia!" Buckshot yelled.

The couples had left the club and were now in the castle. While Rarity and Silver were back at the house, Applejack and Buckshot were running around the castle laughing and playing. They had now approached the throne room where Celestia and Luna sat laughing and talking.

"Oh god," Celestia said pointing at Buckshot, "Its the cider queen."

Luna laughed pointing at Applejack, "It seems that she has brought a royal subject with her."

"Hey Celestia hey Lunaaaaaaa!" Applejack giggled, "Ah really like your manes!."

Applejack walked up to Luna staring at her mane, "So.... Wavy." She said entranced. Applejack put out a hoof to touch it and giggled as it waved.

Luna laughed along with Celestia at the farmer pony touching her mane. Luna made her mane move and tapped Applejack on the shoulder with it.

"It moves! Can Ah keep it?" Applejack said in awe, before running back to Buckshot, jumping around.

Buckshot laughed before falling over passed out along with Applejack.

"Well I suppose we should take them back to Silver's house." Luna said wiping tears from her eyes from laughing.

Both the princesses levitated the two earth ponies and carried them back to the house.

Meanwhile Rarity and Silver were laughing running around the house trying to catch each other. Just then a knock came from the door stopping them.

"Who could that be?" Silver said sarcastically thinking about Buckshot and AJ.

The door opened to reveal the two princesses, "Hello Silver, we believe that you seemed to have misplaced you friend." Celestia said as she showed a sleeping Buckshot.

"Let me guess," Silver laughed, "Cider queen?"

"Yep." Luna answered.



AN: Thanks for reading, I really like writing drunk Applejack and Buckshot! They are so much fun!