• Published 16th May 2017
  • 3,196 Views, 134 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Commonwealth - Fog Harbor - Crazyperson



Sidestory to Fallout Equestria: Commonwealth. A wounded alicorn washes up on the shores of mysterious Fog Harbor, suffering a crisis of faith and implored to 'Be Better'.

Comments ( 14 )

Most satisfying.

"Longfellow? Why Nick? He knows more about all of this than the rest of us combined and seems quite happy, I'm more worried for Jar Head engaging in this silly tradition." Vira tilted her head as the synth detective loaded his silver revolver and flicked the cylinder shut.

Might be silly but it's fun, especially with mods! Specifically the bow and arrow mod and using explosive arrows :pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy:

"Sea shanty Vira, gots ta make noise and lure 'em in. What, you think we was just bein' figurative when we said dance a jig?" Longfellow answered her unspoken question with a chuckle up to her gaping between him and the show, waving a hoof out to the marshes and the low noise of screeches and roars she could just make out over Jar Head's singing.

I can't believe you made a quest that was already amazing and made it even better. An actual dance along with the town watching. Fan-freaking-tasic!!!

Sharing the image of the yellow-green blob with too many red eyes peeking up from the water, Vira helped Kelpie in turning away from the numerous smaller Fog Hoppers Nick and Jar were dealing with on the other side of the island in time to meet it. Whatever it was, it was smarter and much larger than the regular fog hoppers, displacing a huge wave when it lunged from the water breathing a noxious green fog Kelpie pranced away from as she fired both barrels and blew it back to the water.

Sounds like a radtoad but quite a bit nastier.

There was a long pause and Vira got a very clear image of the mare she'd seen in Nick's memories before, the golden maned beauty by the Trotson riverside before the war. The mare Nick loved with all his heart once upon a time. To her surprise, the synth loosed a single tear as he stared out at the waves. It was thick and oily, looking very odd coming from his yellow on black eyes with a sniffle, but he actually cried for just an instant, though it was quickly wiped away and he turned a serious stare up to her, shaking his head firmly.

I really really hope she goes with Nick to find this story's version of Winter. Assuming you still go with that quest.

Really liking how you are bringing new and interesting ideas and events into something that was probably one of the better (probably best) dlcs for Fallout 4.
Keep it up!

Excellent as always :pinkiehappy:

Hey there Crazyperson,
I have a few comments on this chapter. One that hit me right at the beginning. Quote: best fog in Equestria came from Fog Harbor don't ya know. Shipped all the way from Canterlot to Trottingham. Unquote. I think you didn't think this line through quite well enough. It should have read as follows to make more sense: "...best fog in all of Equestria came from Fog Harbor, don't ya know. We shipped it all over Equestria and beyond, from Canterlot to Trottingham..." As you can see, my suggested replacement 'flows' better and is more understandable. The disconnect of ... 'shipped all the way from Canterlot to Trottingham..." makes it seem that the Fog being shipped started in Canterlot and not Fog Harbor.
Other than that, I have no problems with this chapter as written. Although, I will say well done, reguardless of the odd paragraph here and there. Keep it up my friend. I'm looking forwards to each and every chapter.
the Frank Pony

tk4

9918096
I think because it's a character speaking, it's written the way they speak, similar to how accents and other speech quirks are written?

tk4:

I think because it's a character speaking, it's written the way they speak, similar to how accents and other speech quirks are written?

That was not what I meant to do. I was pointing out that the way the sentence is written, that although Fog Harbor is stated as the origin of the Fog, it seems to read as being shipped from Canterlot as the origin of the fog. Punctuation and proper tenses are important to an author. And 'oh, that's just how the character speaks' is not a valid excuse.

This is a great story I'm enjoying it and far harbor is my favorite fallout 4 dlc.

Love this story, kinda wished id hoped over to read it earlier since, thanks to Vira and Nick returning in Fast's story we DO know they survive.. but seeing what happens is still super fun and interesting. Keep up the awesome work you epic author you!

10681121
Pirates of the Caribbean at world's end

Really need to finish this but with no recent updates to this or commonwealth I'm worried it's dead. Where ever the author is rn I hope they are ok

"F-Fog of Love... Tales of the Lusty Maid Argonia...." Vira blushed brighter

I see what you did there :trollestia:

"Don't worry dollface, I'll fill in for you, eh? I assume there's no problem with an outsider synth lending a hoof, is there mac?" Nick patted her slumping shoulders and stepped forward, blowing a combative plume of smoke at Barnacle Bill just as he inhaled to object, silencing him with a coughing fit.

Nice :trollestia:

"Ahem..." Nick's soft interruption drew every eye to the synth trotting back up from the marsh with a younger fisherpony buck in tow, letting him pose dramatically and light a cigarette for effect before continuing on the exhale.

Excellent :coolphoto:

Login or register to comment